The VG Resource
the poop happens world we live in thread 2XXX - Printable Version

+- The VG Resource (https://www.vg-resource.com)
+-- Forum: Archive (https://www.vg-resource.com/forum-65.html)
+--- Forum: July 2014 Archive (https://www.vg-resource.com/forum-139.html)
+---- Forum: The Archives (https://www.vg-resource.com/forum-66.html)
+---- Thread: the poop happens world we live in thread 2XXX (/thread-17886.html)

RE: the poop happens world we live in thread 2XXX - Gwen - 10-30-2011

Got looped into going to church with the family again before I head back to my dorm. I know I could just say no, but I know my mom would get mad at me, and I want to tell them I'm broaching Agnosticism without my mom or possibly even dad freaking out :F

RE: the poop happens world we live in thread 2XXX - Devicho - 10-30-2011

(10-30-2011, 12:47 PM)oB2Kojjiro Mario Wrote: but yeah instead of the three big brands I instead get local pizza that's within three blocks of my dorm.
Yeah we still need to figure out which local pizza places are any good. We've been more focused on finding good Asian food though, haha.

Also someone teach me how to be rude because this guy I work with really wants to date me, but I'm just not interested in him that way and don't want to lead him on, but without shooting him down right away. I just want to be friends, but his persistence is bugging me a bit.

RE: the poop happens world we live in thread 2XXX - [robo9] - 10-30-2011

(10-30-2011, 04:35 PM)Flannel Bastard Wrote: I want to tell them I'm broaching Agnosticism without my mom or possibly even dad freaking out :F

If you find out how to do this, please tell me since I'm more or less in the same position.

RE: the poop happens world we live in thread 2XXX - Vipershark - 10-30-2011

(10-30-2011, 09:47 PM)[robo9] Wrote:
(10-30-2011, 04:35 PM)Flannel Bastard Wrote: I want to tell them I'm broaching Agnosticism without my mom or possibly even dad freaking out :F

If you find out how to do this, please tell me since I'm more or less in the same position.

RE: the poop happens world we live in thread 2XXX - Lemonray - 10-31-2011

(10-30-2011, 05:38 PM)Devicho Wrote: Also someone teach me how to be rude because this guy I work with really wants to date me, but I'm just not interested in him that way and don't want to lead him on, but without shooting him down right away. I just want to be friends, but his persistence is bugging me a bit.

Perhaps, you could simply tell him that if he's going to continue his advances, you'll be forced to reconsider being his friend at all...?
Don't be too subtle, now.

RE: the poop happens world we live in thread 2XXX - Rökkan - 10-31-2011

In the last two days, I saw -every person- make out. Straight couples, lesbian couples, gay couples.

I feel too needy for physical intimacy.

RE: the poop happens world we live in thread 2XXX - Koopaul - 10-31-2011

I-I'm ALIVE!

My god, there was a snow storm on Saturday that knocked out the power of MOST of western Massachusetts! And it could be days I'll be without electricity! Somehow my College still has power so I'm able to use their internet...

But damn I've been freezing my ass off at home in the cold darkness, but the worst part is that for most of western Mass... Halloween is canceled.
HALLOWEEN IS CANCELED!

Its official: 2011 is the worst year ever.

RE: the poop happens world we live in thread 2XXX - Orgasmatron - 10-31-2011

with all the "treats" halloween has given out the holiday knew it was time for a "trick"

that sucks Sad

RE: the poop happens world we live in thread 2XXX - Garamonde - 10-31-2011

At least you guys are able to eat candy if you want, Mom couldn't get to the store so no candy this year. Blank

RE: the poop happens world we live in thread 2XXX - Alpha Six - 10-31-2011

I want to fucking work already. None of this "in bursts" shit.

RE: the poop happens world we live in thread 2XXX - Lemonray - 11-01-2011

Trying to get back into the habit of sleeping on my back, instead of my side.

It's a bitch to get used to.

RE: the poop happens world we live in thread 2XXX - Alpha Six - 11-01-2011

Guess who's getting paid late again?

RE: the poop happens world we live in thread 2XXX - Lemonray - 11-02-2011

You can now play as the rogue class in Wakfu.

And he seems pretty weak :L

Also, when I got up this morning I felt like working on some sprites, and now I... Just can't be bothered.

RE: the poop happens world we live in thread 2XXX - Kriven - 11-02-2011

Fuck, why am I so tired?

RE: the poop happens world we live in thread 2XXX - Gwen - 11-02-2011

I fucking knew my mom would freak out at me when she saw I spent $100 last month on my credit card that wasn't gas expenses, when she doesn't realize $50 of that was because they didn't give my my cash from my own bank account on a cash plan we agreed on, and most of the other expenses were food, which I used sparingly so they would last. Thanks for being understanding mom, it's really fun being a broke college student. Something else she didn't know is that I cancelled all preorders and plans for new games for this year because I'm fucking aware of how broke I am. It really fucking sucks being the only person on the entire floor without the games that everyone's looking forward to, and it's even more fun watching all my friends shove all the new 3ds games in my face, really. fucking. fun.
I'm going to try and get a job, but with a blue mohawk, I don't see it happening.
EDIT: She's telling me I should just shave my mohawk and deal with it. Nope.
EDIT2: She also doesn't know that I've been using money the school put into my i.d. card for buying food when I need to instead of the own cash in my pocket. Guess when I try to curb spending isn't enough, whoopee.