The VG Resource
the poop happens world we live in thread 2XXX - Printable Version

+- The VG Resource (https://www.vg-resource.com)
+-- Forum: Archive (https://www.vg-resource.com/forum-65.html)
+--- Forum: July 2014 Archive (https://www.vg-resource.com/forum-139.html)
+---- Forum: The Archives (https://www.vg-resource.com/forum-66.html)
+---- Thread: the poop happens world we live in thread 2XXX (/thread-17886.html)

RE: the poop happens world we live in thread 2XXX - Rosencrantz - 10-27-2011

(10-27-2011, 01:44 PM)Stabsinthe Wrote:
(10-27-2011, 11:47 AM)oB2Kojjiro Mario Wrote: Uh oh, I just found a point in my right eye's vision that's incapable of seeing anything in text.

this is bizarre and scary. I hope this is only temporary since it's making it a bit harder for me to read now : (

Has this lasted / got worse?
I get that right before I get a migraine, usually :c
If you're sick or get numbness and a really, REALLY horrendous headache, don't panic. It's scary as shit but it's most likely just a migraine too c:

It lasted for about an hour and then it just pretty much faded off. It made me jump since it just came out of nowhere (I was responding to another thread, and I was reading what I posted and I could *swear* that I had typos in my words because I saw letters missing. Trying to correct them, though, I noticed the letters were actually there, so yeah), and it was right within my immediate vision at first before it nestled into the peripheral. It then just disappeared completely as my day went on. I've never been through that before, so it was a little shocking to have it happen!

I can probably trace it back to a lack of sleep. I don't recall having a particularly bad headache but I do remember drowsiness :C

RE: the poop happens world we live in thread 2XXX - Maxpphire - 10-28-2011

Ok, so my car. It's a pretty decent car and never really breaks down too often. It's actually mom's car but whatever.

The car has a pretty amazing heating system, it's better then pretty much every other single car or house I've ever been in.

Since last year, the car has gained a new magic power.

The ability to make ice.

It's kinda a real Pain In The Ass because a nice thick layer of ice tends to appear all over the top of the car making it impossible to get in without some kindawarm water or deicing spray.

After starting the car up, it really only takes about 3 minutes for all of the ice to melt off of the car.

Car, what the fuck. It wasn't even that cold out tonight. STOP BEING A JACKASS BEFORE IT IS TIME TO EVEN START DOING THAT. >(

RE: the poop happens world we live in thread 2XXX - Guy - 10-28-2011

My mom keeps giving me dirty dishes to eat/drink from....

she offered me a cup of tea and the inside about halfway down the cup, there was something black crusted around the inside of it....it was a nice gesture, unfortunately this happens often and she gets overly-defensive about said dirty dishes if i bring them up, have no idea why....mom you need glasses.

RE: the poop happens world we live in thread 2XXX - Rhyme - 10-28-2011

[Image: 2e11f41990d6404394c67f4.png]

i had called them and told them cancel autorenewal twice but they still tried to charge my [old] card..

RE: the poop happens world we live in thread 2XXX - Phantom Killah - 10-28-2011

nnnngh, I have to write a C++ program that evaluates any prefix expression the user inputs (i.e. + 10 11 =21, + 25 - 43 21 =47), and I've wrote something that can only evaluate expressions with single digit operands(like +99=18 and -5*22=1), but I have no idea how to expand this to multiple digit operands.

I've spent forever trying to figure this out and it's due Tuesday, it's starting to get very irritating/stressful :/

RE: the poop happens world we live in thread 2XXX - PrettyNier - 10-29-2011

i guess today is "burn the fuck out of a lot of bridges" day

RE: the poop happens world we live in thread 2XXX - Alpha Six - 10-29-2011

My computer is officially done cooperating with me now. If I have it running more than four programs at once (spoiler: I need to have at least nine open to do my work), the CPU maxes out at 100% and the entire computer lags to hell and back.

Anyone want to give me a new computer? Blank

RE: the poop happens world we live in thread 2XXX - Garamonde - 10-29-2011

It's now snowing. In October. Hnnnnngh.

RE: the poop happens world we live in thread 2XXX - DioShiba - 10-29-2011

(10-29-2011, 10:26 AM)Mighty Jetters Wrote: It's now snowing. In October. Hnnnnngh.

[Image: snowman_halloween.jpg]
Happy Winterween

RE: the poop happens world we live in thread 2XXX - Chutzpar - 10-29-2011

(10-29-2011, 10:26 AM)Mighty Jetters Wrote: It's now snowing. In October. Hnnnnngh.

Snow rules. Peace.

(I love snow, seriously. An excuse to bundle up and wear big stompy boots, yessss)

RE: the poop happens world we live in thread 2XXX - Asther - 10-29-2011

ugh i feel so jealous every fuckin time people talk about hangin out with friends

RE: the poop happens world we live in thread 2XXX - Garamonde - 10-29-2011

I love snow myself but it doesn't rule when people have to run over here day and night to take care of Nan Nan (no, they won't stay here). By which I mean, on some occasions if they can't get over here soon enough then she tries to get up herself and that presents problems.

Otherwise, I can't enjoy the snow ~because of being cramped inside~. But I don't want to start any big discussions again.

RE: the poop happens world we live in thread 2XXX - Lemonray - 10-29-2011

Hnnng. Feeling so depressed right now. Also, feeling neglected; I now have absolutely no doubt that my grandmother has stopped giving a damn about me.

I hope I'm nothing like her when I'm old.

RE: the poop happens world we live in thread 2XXX - DioShiba - 10-29-2011

I don't mind the snow at all personally.

But snow in october is too early unless your in someplace like Antarctica or Alaska.

RE: the poop happens world we live in thread 2XXX - Phantom Killah - 10-29-2011

(10-29-2011, 02:32 PM)masterofthething Wrote: I don't mind the snow at all personally.

But snow in october is too early unless your in someplace like Antarctica or Alaska.

Or Canada, Russia, Greenland, Iceland, etc.