The VG Resource
the poop happens world we live in thread 2XXX - Printable Version

+- The VG Resource (https://www.vg-resource.com)
+-- Forum: Archive (https://www.vg-resource.com/forum-65.html)
+--- Forum: July 2014 Archive (https://www.vg-resource.com/forum-139.html)
+---- Forum: The Archives (https://www.vg-resource.com/forum-66.html)
+---- Thread: the poop happens world we live in thread 2XXX (/thread-17886.html)

RE: the poop happens world we live in thread 2XXX - Devicho - 10-25-2011

Hey "Grandma", I know giving effort in not really your strong point, but if you could at least put your dirty dishes in the sink and not leave eggshells all over the counter for me to have to pick up after you well, that'd be the bees knees.

RE: the poop happens world we live in thread 2XXX - Marth - 10-25-2011

Had an argument with a man who didn't exist today.

Deck fucking shit.

One month and I can finally get to a dr.

RE: the poop happens world we live in thread 2XXX - Koopaul - 10-26-2011

(10-24-2011, 12:54 PM)Stabsinthe Wrote: I think I just need to
learn to tone down the dorkiness until I know someone a bit better
I mean being excited about THE METALS or weird biological facts are probably sort of endearing once you know someone, but when you're only just getting to know them it makes you seem like you don't have a filter. x:

Its also difficult if you have nothing "normal" to talk about. I should know...

RE: the poop happens world we live in thread 2XXX - Lemonray - 10-26-2011

I've had mild heart pains since this morning. :/

Edit; At least, my pills are nearly finished. I'll be done with them by tomorrow. And they seem to have served their purpose~

RE: the poop happens world we live in thread 2XXX - Kriven - 10-26-2011

Listen little kitten, I love you, but I'm too damned allergic for you to be shoving yourself in my mouth.

RE: the poop happens world we live in thread 2XXX - Vipershark - 10-26-2011

lost track of time and didn't get to the bank before it closed

ffffuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu

RE: the poop happens world we live in thread 2XXX - Devicho - 10-26-2011

Mom has to pay like $500 to fix her tooth which is starting to bother her a lot, and this is after insurance. God bless USA healthcare. (I can only imagine what it would cost if she needed anything more serious like a root canal.)

RE: the poop happens world we live in thread 2XXX - Flame - 10-27-2011

Just really depressed again..

RE: the poop happens world we live in thread 2XXX - Lemonray - 10-27-2011

Ugh, I just haven't felt like eating anything lately.

:/

RE: the poop happens world we live in thread 2XXX - Gwen - 10-27-2011

Looks like I need to get another messenger bag or a new backpack, the straps on my messenger back have both snapped off :C

RE: the poop happens world we live in thread 2XXX - Rosencrantz - 10-27-2011

Uh oh, I just found a point in my right eye's vision that's incapable of seeing anything in text.

this is bizarre and scary. I hope this is only temporary since it's making it a bit harder for me to read now : (

RE: the poop happens world we live in thread 2XXX - Garamonde - 10-27-2011

I got a decent sized blister on my index finger from trying to open a water bottle cap last night.

At first I didn't know what it was (I showed Mom and she told me), it just looked like a weird "skin bubble" thing.

I eventually realized after about 15 or more minutes I could try running hot water over it and it worked. :I

It hurts a little bit when it's touched or pressure's applied.

EDIT: Aaaaand it just popped from trying to open another bottle. Some liquid came out and now it hurts a bit even when I'm not touching it. Guess that takes care of that.

RE: the poop happens world we live in thread 2XXX - Chutzpar - 10-27-2011

(10-27-2011, 11:47 AM)oB2Kojjiro Mario Wrote: Uh oh, I just found a point in my right eye's vision that's incapable of seeing anything in text.

this is bizarre and scary. I hope this is only temporary since it's making it a bit harder for me to read now : (

Has this lasted / got worse?
I get that right before I get a migraine, usually :c
If you're sick or get numbness and a really, REALLY horrendous headache, don't panic. It's scary as shit but it's most likely just a migraine too c:

RE: the poop happens world we live in thread 2XXX - Devicho - 10-27-2011

Hoo boy I love trying to open doors that have been locked from the inside and having no goddamned success no matter what method I try.
Also having my sister bug me into letting her friend come over, only for said friend to be coming over at a time when we're expecting dinner. I already warned you, Heather, I'm not feeding her. I already have to worry about having enough food for six people let alone your friend that I didn't want coming over in the first place.

God damn, why is work actually less stressful than being home?

RE: the poop happens world we live in thread 2XXX - Vipershark - 10-27-2011

CAN'T FIND MY IPOD

BUTTS