The VG Resource
the poop happens world we live in thread 2XXX - Printable Version

+- The VG Resource (https://www.vg-resource.com)
+-- Forum: Archive (https://www.vg-resource.com/forum-65.html)
+--- Forum: July 2014 Archive (https://www.vg-resource.com/forum-139.html)
+---- Forum: The Archives (https://www.vg-resource.com/forum-66.html)
+---- Thread: the poop happens world we live in thread 2XXX (/thread-17886.html)

RE: the poop happens world we live in thread 2XXX - Maxpphire - 10-09-2011

(10-09-2011, 02:26 PM)Rλy Wrote:
(10-09-2011, 01:20 PM)Kat Wrote: My grandpa pretty much hates me, everything I do is pretty much wrong in his eyes.

:<

I sort of know the feel, only my grandfather was awesome, it's just certian other family members who are hateful towards me, without any actual reason :/

What are you supposed to be doing "wrong", exactly?

Oh hohohohoho, where should I start.

-Every single form of entertainment I enjoy he belittles because it isn't a sport. (Actual quote "Are you gonna watch another show? If so I might as well just sit in the car to read because it is just all noise to me and it's unessassery." I was watching Dr. Who)

-Apparently waking up at 11Cute0am is pretty much unacceptable despite me not being able to go to bed until 6am-8am most nights due to being used to my Work Schedual. (Actual Quote part 2 "Get up, Why don't you move already, I'm not going to come and visit ever again unless you move out, you better get up now to start looking at appartments.")

-"Why don't you eat meat!" In a very angry voice was directed at my vegatarian sister and me (not a fan of the taste of red meat) because we decided to cook our own meal in addition to the meal that was being served so we could still eat with the family.

-He purposly tried using a sketchpad of mine and my 3DS as a coster for his wineglass on purpose as his way of trying to get me to not being so uptight. (He ruined said sketchpad. Which ruined a lot of my sketches.)

And thats just the start of it. He wasn't always like this, but he is currently 82 years old so maybe it is just Angry Old Man Syndrom, but Seething so hard that you quite literally cry for 40 minutes-1 hour every day for a week once a year is not a fun thing.

RE: the poop happens world we live in thread 2XXX - Vipershark - 10-09-2011

[angry] old people are shitheads

tell him to fuck off (unless you actually like him and this is unusual)

RE: the poop happens world we live in thread 2XXX - Devicho - 10-09-2011

Ugh goddamnit I went to go hook up my SNES and N64 but the SNES controllers have all gone missing somehow. I really don't have a clue where they could be.

RE: the poop happens world we live in thread 2XXX - PrettyNier - 10-09-2011

Quote:(He ruined said sketchpad. Which ruined a lot of my sketches.)
i would have yelled down his throat for this
thats just ridiculous

RE: the poop happens world we live in thread 2XXX - Cell Shaded Envy - 10-10-2011

bye self-esteem thanks for going away it's not like I needed you

RE: the poop happens world we live in thread 2XXX - Flame - 10-10-2011

I have like 20 bruises on both of my legs, and arms. Who knew being a ghoul is such a pain. It's so difficult to go upstairs, it's like climbing a freaking mountain.

RE: the poop happens world we live in thread 2XXX - Gwen - 10-10-2011

NEED to be up by 10 tomorrow, so I have an alarm set, but I can't sleep as I watched a horror movie the other night and get terrible scares from those. And it doesn't help that the bed I'm sleeping in is RIGHT next to a window, and I hate windows, at night at least.

RE: the poop happens world we live in thread 2XXX - Alpha Six - 10-10-2011

I'm glad I'm spending time with my friends, but I really need to get home.

RE: the poop happens world we live in thread 2XXX - PatientZero - 10-10-2011

Scene 1:
"Hey, moving all that heavy recording equipment wasn't as hard as I expected, I must be fitter than I th- oh look a wrapper on the floor, I shall pick it up and throw it away."

cut to:
"HNNG OH GOD I HAVE A CRAMP IN MY RIPPLING ABS, MAN DOWN! MEDIC!"

Roll credits.

RE: the poop happens world we live in thread 2XXX - Chutzpar - 10-10-2011

and I'm not getting over this shit at all

RE: the poop happens world we live in thread 2XXX - Maxpphire - 10-10-2011

Lets just say I love him but I dislike him. I did yell at him about ruining my sketchpad and the fact that could have also been a 3DS ruined I yelled at him for that too. Grandma was also really mad because I had brought it down to show her because she likes art too.

Grandma tries her best to be his voice of reason nowadays, but she doesn't hear him all of the time so we tend to have to stick up for ourselves from time to time too.

He does usually feel bad after though, doesn't always apologize though.

RE: the poop happens world we live in thread 2XXX - Chutzpar - 10-10-2011

I'm working reduced hours at the minute because of health problems
I'm only working 4 hours a week so obviously money is pretty fucking tight right now; plus I've used up basically all of my savings.

So now is sort of a bad time for my work to, you know
forget to pay me.

You know you're poor when your week is ruined at not getting a wacking great twenty five pounds. Jesus.
I'd be so fucked right now if it weren't for my parents being willing to carry on keeping me :/

RE: the poop happens world we live in thread 2XXX - SKELTON S. SKELETON - 10-10-2011

i really like that i get in trouble for doing shit my brother did when he was 17 and my parents we're fine with it and i'm 20

RE: the poop happens world we live in thread 2XXX - Rosencrantz - 10-10-2011

Materials midterm tomorrow!

Exact question from a past exam:
ii) 3 pts. For any bond to form, long/short (circle one) range attraction and/or (choose one) long/short
(circle one) range repulsion is/are required. If it were the other way round then ___________________________________

uh oh

(for the record, I'm more worried about the formatting than anything. This test looks really ugly)

RE: the poop happens world we live in thread 2XXX - Devicho - 10-10-2011

Fuck it, I've practically torn the whole garage apart. Where the shit are my SNES controllers. I bought a game recently I'd like to actually be able to play it ever.

On top of that getting my sisters to help around the house is impossible, even if all you're asking them to do is empty the dishwasher or wipe down the bathroom countertops.