The VG Resource
the poop happens world we live in thread 2XXX - Printable Version

+- The VG Resource (https://www.vg-resource.com)
+-- Forum: Archive (https://www.vg-resource.com/forum-65.html)
+--- Forum: July 2014 Archive (https://www.vg-resource.com/forum-139.html)
+---- Forum: The Archives (https://www.vg-resource.com/forum-66.html)
+---- Thread: the poop happens world we live in thread 2XXX (/thread-17886.html)

RE: the poop happens world we live in thread 2XXX - Lemonray - 07-22-2011

(07-22-2011, 09:51 AM)oB2Kojjiro Mario Wrote: needless to say, I could -swear- I saw some frenzied old man in an attack position right next to my bed and it scared the everloving shit out of me
and I could swear I let out the biggest scream

I've had dreams sort of like this before.

Instead of an old man, I see an old woman. She's rather tall, and wears a cloak made of shadows. It covers her whole body, but her face is still partially visible, and she has long, clawlike fingers. Also, her eyes are missing.

She usually just stands in the corner or at the bottom of my bed, watching me, and making mild snickering noises. Sometimes, she moves around, and she's inhumanly fast in her movement. I've tried to talk to her a couple of times, which never worked. Ever since I've tried fabricating weapons to use against her but everything just passes through her like she's a ghost. Sometimes, I can barely move because of her gaze.

The last time I saw her was a few months ago, iirc.

RE: the poop happens world we live in thread 2XXX - Garamonde - 07-22-2011

(07-22-2011, 02:37 PM)Sengir Wrote: All the youngsters blasting music into their ears and slowly losing hearing, staring at the computer screen all day and worsening their eyesight, not exercising and watching their joints weaken...

while our generation may live the longest it will age the fastest............

You're making me feel bad... about myself... this is exactly my life... Cry

RE: the poop happens world we live in thread 2XXX - Chutzpar - 07-22-2011

(07-22-2011, 12:30 PM)Sol Wrote: Had my first panic attack earlier this morning

probably one of the scariest moments of my life

Panic attacks are horrible :c

If you get them again, remember to try to control your breathing. I find it helps if I associate a word with breathing in and a word with breathing out (say, 'rising' and 'falling', for example), and I just say them in my head as I breathe in and out when I feel a panic attack coming on. It helps to break the thought process of "OH NO OH NO WHAT IS HAPPENING", and it helps you try to keep your breathing slow and measured.

Just as a warning, even if you do get your breathing under control, you might still feel pretty horrible afterwards. Personally, no matter how early I manage to get it under control again, I still usually end up getting really detached and then really emotional a little while afterwards.

The most important thing is getting your breathing under control and, if possible, getting to somewhere that you feel safe.

RE: the poop happens world we live in thread 2XXX - Chris2Balls [:B] - 07-22-2011

(07-22-2011, 02:55 PM)CO2 Wrote: i meant, to a place together, not into someone's house.

as in sharing a dept.

Move into my flat with me, bro
France isn't far from the UK and I find the food better. Wink

RE: the poop happens world we live in thread 2XXX - Alpha Six - 07-22-2011

I went to go see Whitechapel the other day and it was AMAZING.

Why am I in this thread, then?

Because I am in even worse pain waking up than I was at the show, and I got an e-mail today saying that I have to resize all of the work that I did, with no report on if I was getting a deadline extension or not. :l

RE: the poop happens world we live in thread 2XXX - Sengir - 07-22-2011

(07-22-2011, 03:19 PM)Mighty Jetters Wrote:
(07-22-2011, 02:37 PM)Sengir Wrote: All the youngsters blasting music into their ears and slowly losing hearing, staring at the computer screen all day and worsening their eyesight, not exercising and watching their joints weaken...

while our generation may live the longest it will age the fastest............

You're making me feel bad... about myself... this is exactly my life... Cry

me too Sad

actually i'd bet a lot of people are

RE: the poop happens world we live in thread 2XXX - Sol - 07-22-2011

(07-22-2011, 03:32 PM)Tachikoma Wrote:
(07-22-2011, 12:30 PM)Sol Wrote: Had my first panic attack earlier this morning

probably one of the scariest moments of my life

Panic attacks are horrible :c

If you get them again, remember to try to control your breathing. I find it helps if I associate a word with breathing in and a word with breathing out (say, 'rising' and 'falling', for example), and I just say them in my head as I breathe in and out when I feel a panic attack coming on. It helps to break the thought process of "OH NO OH NO WHAT IS HAPPENING", and it helps you try to keep your breathing slow and measured.

Just as a warning, even if you do get your breathing under control, you might still feel pretty horrible afterwards. Personally, no matter how early I manage to get it under control again, I still usually end up getting really detached and then really emotional a little while afterwards.

The most important thing is getting your breathing under control and, if possible, getting to somewhere that you feel safe.

Thanks! I'll definitely keep this stuff in mind if I feel one coming on again, god forbid. :x

RE: the poop happens world we live in thread 2XXX - Devicho - 07-22-2011

Every time I start reading about America's health care system or economy or anything I get rather disheartened.
We're supposed to be a first-world nation but run ourselves like we're running for Miss Ass-Backwards 2011.

RE: the poop happens world we live in thread 2XXX - Cobalt Blue - 07-22-2011

(07-22-2011, 03:40 PM)Chris2Balls [:B] Wrote:
(07-22-2011, 02:55 PM)CO2 Wrote: i meant, to a place together, not into someone's house.

as in sharing a dept.

Move into my flat with me, bro
France isn't far from the UK and I find the food better. Wink

i smell SITCOM

RE: the poop happens world we live in thread 2XXX - Vipershark - 07-22-2011

I think I was going to have a panic attack the night before I met kosheh

I was unbelievably nervous and constantly felt like i had to puke and i started hyperventilating but I was able to stop myself and regulate my breathing
It was terrible though...

RE: the poop happens world we live in thread 2XXX - Devicho - 07-22-2011

Fucking I was going to walk down to the store and right when I decide I want to it starts raining.
Also I can't even pretend I look decent in photos ever no matter who takes them, so I feel really shitty that my grandpa spent $100 of my graduation photos because I don't even fucking want them.

RE: the poop happens world we live in thread 2XXX - Sonikku - 07-22-2011

time moves very slow when you are really hungry i noticed

RE: the poop happens world we live in thread 2XXX - Chris2Balls [:B] - 07-22-2011

Especially when you're trying to sleep.

RE: the poop happens world we live in thread 2XXX - Rhyme - 07-22-2011

no matter what i do according to my mom i cant fucking win and it's so stupid

scenario a) leave room, 10 seconds in annoy someone and get told fuck off
scenario b) leave room, argue with people over stupid shit, get told fuck off
scenario c) leave room after being in room for an extended period of time, get bitched out for not leaving room, get told fuck off
scenario d) stay in room all day, get bitched at

RE: the poop happens world we live in thread 2XXX - Flame - 07-22-2011

I broke my front tooth. Yay!