The VG Resource
the poop happens world we live in thread 2XXX - Printable Version

+- The VG Resource (https://www.vg-resource.com)
+-- Forum: Archive (https://www.vg-resource.com/forum-65.html)
+--- Forum: July 2014 Archive (https://www.vg-resource.com/forum-139.html)
+---- Forum: The Archives (https://www.vg-resource.com/forum-66.html)
+---- Thread: the poop happens world we live in thread 2XXX (/thread-17886.html)

RE: the poop happens world we live in thread 2XXX - Alpha Six - 10-02-2011

I just got really nervous about absolutely nothing for no reason. I don't like this feeling, no sir.

RE: the poop happens world we live in thread 2XXX - Phantom Killah - 10-02-2011

(10-02-2011, 06:21 PM)Alpha Six Wrote: I just got really nervous about absolutely nothing for no reason. I don't like this feeling, no sir.

This happens to me sometimes, it's quite annoying

RE: the poop happens world we live in thread 2XXX - Alpha Six - 10-03-2011

Gotta go to the DMV and get a new ID because I lost my old one.

Fuck the DMV.

RE: the poop happens world we live in thread 2XXX - Gwen - 10-03-2011

One of my friends truly annoys me. Half the time, I wonder why I'm friends with him.
EDIT: He's sitting in MY chair, like literally my chair, and every time I've ever asked him to get out of it and please take the butterfly chair I'm currently in, he just says no, or what are you going to do about it, and just douche ego's it up, I'm letting it slide this time as he's playing a game with my roommate, and I've been working on a paper, but it seriously fucking annoys me and I'm going to punch him next time he starts being an ass on purpose. Also he apparently looked through ONE pokemon deck of mine thats still a WIP, and laughed at how "bad" my deck making skills are. Very Mature bro, very mature.
TO wind this up, he listens to volbeat and i don't like them, but don't really care if others do you know? but I jokingly give him shit about it in good natured fun and usually make clear I'm just joking, but he takes it seriously and starts shitting on my musical opinions and just about everything else too. I'm just sick of him, and if he reads this later, well this will be awkward.
EDIT2: Never mind, I won't punch him, I'll just shout at him until he gets the message.
I always wonder if he reads this stuff as he goes on this site too, just not very often. I don't care, as either way, he knows he annoys me, but whatever
Edit3: Really didn't want to do this, but as means to annoy me he brought my girlfriend into the mix, so I had to talk to his girlfriend and ask her if she could talk to him as a means to settle things as he was crossing a personal line.

RE: the poop happens world we live in thread 2XXX - Marth - 10-03-2011

I honestly think there is not one person who I dislike greater than my family as a whole, including extended family.

I want to seperate myself from everyone in every possible way.

RE: the poop happens world we live in thread 2XXX - Devicho - 10-03-2011

I wish I had a little more self-confidence. Every goddamned thing I do I feel like I'm doing wrong or could do better. Also overall I think stress at home or whatever is really getting me down. Thrice today my managers came by at work to ask me if I was okay and later in the day one of them noted that I looked like I was on the verge of tears.

RE: the poop happens world we live in thread 2XXX - Marth - 10-03-2011

Why do you hate me dad? What have I done so wrong? Could you please just stay out of my life, I would honestly not mind if you cut me out of your life. I would be really happy if you stayed out of my life till the day I die. It would be really great if you could do that.

RE: the poop happens world we live in thread 2XXX - Chutzpar - 10-03-2011

it's nice to find out you don't mean a fucking thing any more

RE: the poop happens world we live in thread 2XXX - SKELTON S. SKELETON - 10-03-2011

(10-03-2011, 07:45 PM)Stabsinthe Wrote: it's nice to find out you don't mean a fucking thing any more

[Image: batman2.png]

RE: the poop happens world we live in thread 2XXX - PrettyNier - 10-04-2011

i sure have gotten myself into quite the situation.

RE: the poop happens world we live in thread 2XXX - Lemonray - 10-04-2011

"Grandma, one of your nephews is dead"

"Okay"

RE: the poop happens world we live in thread 2XXX - Gwen - 10-04-2011

I'm really having a bad day and it's only 10 am.
Wake up at 8:45: Sit up, glasses fall from my tray, one of the sides snaps off.
Get to programming class: Open up d2l to submit my lab, lab submitting closed at 8 not 10 like I thought.
Programming test: I actually think I did pretty good, I brought a lucky charm aka a prize my girlfriend won at a carnival (rubber ducky Cool)

Gotta pay my seatbelt ticket today, talk to my mom about my now broken glasses, luckily we have insurance.
Finally, that friend of mine whose girlfriend I had a talk with wants me to call her, and I don't know if she's going to be reasonable and we'll just agree that the friend and I just need to quit hanging out, or if she'll take his side completely even though I told her what happened.
GREAT TO KNOW HOW THIS WEEK IS GOING.

RE: the poop happens world we live in thread 2XXX - LeleleleMAXIMUM - 10-04-2011

the shit that people believe in.
I have had to link to the "Amy Bruce is a hoax you fgts" six times and the "no, entering your pin backwards doesn't work everywhere, dumbbutts" twice today.
this counts as irl, ok.

also, i have no problem with drinking or smoking or doing weed, but if i'll get flak for not doing any of those, then you can have your super secret fanclub to yourself, asswipe. my other buds tried calming him down, but it's unfortunate we were at said asswipe's place. what really pisses me off is i wasn't really there for HIS company anyway, but now i have to find somewhere else to spend tuesday afternoons.

(petty or not, i take pleasure from finding out he is failing two of his minor subjects.)

RE: the poop happens world we live in thread 2XXX - Asther - 10-04-2011

(10-04-2011, 12:38 PM)LeleleleMAXIMUM Wrote: weed

Quote:buds

heh...

poop related i am suspended again

RE: the poop happens world we live in thread 2XXX - Maxpphire - 10-04-2011

Angry at everything.