The VG Resource
the poop happens world we live in thread 2XXX - Printable Version

+- The VG Resource (https://www.vg-resource.com)
+-- Forum: Archive (https://www.vg-resource.com/forum-65.html)
+--- Forum: July 2014 Archive (https://www.vg-resource.com/forum-139.html)
+---- Forum: The Archives (https://www.vg-resource.com/forum-66.html)
+---- Thread: the poop happens world we live in thread 2XXX (/thread-17886.html)

RE: the poop happens world we live in thread 2XXX - Marth - 09-28-2011

I'm now hearing sounds and music of things that don't exist. It's really fucking creepy.

RE: the poop happens world we live in thread 2XXX - Kriven - 09-28-2011

I think my dad wants my girlfriend.

RE: the poop happens world we live in thread 2XXX - Gwen - 09-28-2011

(09-28-2011, 05:03 PM)Kriven Wrote: I think my dad wants my girlfriend.

Face Off
I'm sorry, thats kind of funny. But I can see how that would be annoying.

RE: the poop happens world we live in thread 2XXX - Devicho - 09-28-2011

Today when I woke up one of the nose pads on my glasses had been broken off and I couldn't find any glue to stick it back in with. I had to use gum. :I

Guess what didn't ship out today?
Fucking A guys, you said it'd be shipped out by today.

Honestly man, you have the shittiest luck with ordering stuff in the mail. Maybe you should just go to the retail stores from here on out.

(09-28-2011, 08:21 PM)The Pope of Dope Wrote: Honestly man, you have the shittiest luck with ordering stuff in the mail. Maybe you should just go to the retail stores from here on out.

I got super cheap shirts that were on sale with it though that aren't in retail Sad
It's only relapse too, yet I still order from them just because of their prices, I should have learned by now though :F

Well if the savings are the good and you can't get items in store I'd say learn some patience/occupy yourself, might I recommend a ball and cup? I'm not even kidding those things are the shit... just don't order one online.

(09-28-2011, 08:41 PM)The Pope of Dope Wrote: Well if the savings are the good and you can't get items in store I'd say learn some patience/occupy yourself, might I recommend a ball and cup? I'm not even kidding those things are the shit... just don't order one online.

I've been listening to my Opeth catalogue, and actually got an opeth cd order today lol.
Wanna play some Go-Stop Cool & Frosty!

RE: the poop happens world we live in thread 2XXX - Vipershark - 09-29-2011

i can always tell when i'm really really depressed because i get cold to the point of shivering even when it's not cold in the room

i'm shivering and just put on my warmest hoodie and am still cold
it's above room temperature in here

welp

RE: the poop happens world we live in thread 2XXX - Kosheh - 09-29-2011

fight him

RE: the poop happens world we live in thread 2XXX - Gwen - 09-29-2011

(09-29-2011, 06:52 AM)Kosheh Wrote:

fight him

[Image: 2djdlz8.jpg]

RE: the poop happens world we live in thread 2XXX - Goemar - 09-29-2011

My brother wants mine. To the point where he'll call his own Kim (that being my missus, not his) - causes some pretty awkward moments of silence.

(09-28-2011, 05:27 PM)Devicho Wrote: Today when I woke up one of the nose pads on my glasses had been broken off and I couldn't find any glue to stick it back in with. I had to use gum. :I

Glasses repeat kit man, there not expensive and come in real handy.

(09-28-2011, 02:51 PM)The Pope of Dope Wrote: I'm now hearing sounds and music of things that don't exist. It's really fucking creepy.

When Pokemon Red and Blue was big I used to hear the music even when no one was playing it. Though your's sounds more like stress. When I got really stressed in Uni I often saw cats which weren't there along with hearing a woman shout right next to me just before I was going to drop off to sleep.

RE: the poop happens world we live in thread 2XXX - Kriven - 09-29-2011

Quote:a woman shout right next to me just before I was going to drop off to sleep.

This happens because of stress?

Glad to know I'm not crazy Big Grin

RE: the poop happens world we live in thread 2XXX - Devicho - 09-29-2011

(09-29-2011, 12:47 PM)Goemar Wrote:
(09-28-2011, 05:27 PM)Devicho Wrote: Today when I woke up one of the nose pads on my glasses had been broken off and I couldn't find any glue to stick it back in with. I had to use gum. :I
We had a kit before too but hell if I know where it went.