The VG Resource
the poop happens world we live in thread 2XXX - Printable Version

+- The VG Resource (https://www.vg-resource.com)
+-- Forum: Archive (https://www.vg-resource.com/forum-65.html)
+--- Forum: July 2014 Archive (https://www.vg-resource.com/forum-139.html)
+---- Forum: The Archives (https://www.vg-resource.com/forum-66.html)
+---- Thread: the poop happens world we live in thread 2XXX (/thread-17886.html)

RE: the poop happens world we live in thread 2XXX - Gwen - 09-20-2011

(09-20-2011, 05:13 PM)Kriven Wrote: Only going here because there isn't an inbetween thread, and because it's confusing me. I think I might be bi o-O

Kriven, all of us would interact sexually with Dave Grohl if given the chance Wink

But in seriousness, is it something you're uncomfortable with? What's been leading you to start thinking about it?
Talk to this Argyle Bastard. I'm an unbiased christian whose always willing to lend an ear for listening Smile

RE: the poop happens world we live in thread 2XXX - Vipershark - 09-20-2011

[Image: 158.png][Image: 210.jpg]

both of these accurately represent how i'm feeling right now

RE: the poop happens world we live in thread 2XXX - Alpha Six - 09-20-2011

(09-20-2011, 05:43 PM)The Pope of Dope Wrote: Why would you be unhappy to be bi? It's completely natural.
He's not. He said he's neutral, and that he's posting it in here because there's no Neutral Thread.

RE: the poop happens world we live in thread 2XXX - Vipershark - 09-20-2011

oh, that reminds me

i meant to make a neutral thread months ago
i'll get on that

RE: the poop happens world we live in thread 2XXX - Rökkan - 09-20-2011

(09-20-2011, 05:13 PM)Kriven Wrote: Only going here because there isn't an inbetween thread, and because it's confusing me. I think I might be bi o-O

This is something you gotta figure out by yourself, I really cannot help you with it, however, I can help you with one thing:

Different people have different fetishes and standards of beauty/attraction.

Don't be in doubt if you are, like I was, not into the sort of man who is usually seen in the media as attractive or the definition of masculine (masculine-defined features such as facial hair, muscles, etc), it does not mean that you cannot be attracted to men. If you are mostly attracted to women and only attracted to men if the man in question has some feminine features that you find attractive, that shouldn't mean that you aren't bi or that you shouldn't try to date a man that you like and fits in what you consider attractive!

But still, whatever he might look like, keep in mind that he is a man. Don't fantasize him as a girl or try to ignore the fact that he is a man like you and your friends (unless your partner is cisgendered and actually likes being treated and referred like that). I've seen a friend of mine dating someone who tried to ignore that he was a man, partially because of shame, and maybe partially because his partner couldn't feel comfortable with dating a man, and it wasn't pretty at all.

RE: the poop happens world we live in thread 2XXX - Helmo - 09-20-2011

I can't laugh, like no sound comes out. It either hurts or I start to gag or shake.

RE: the poop happens world we live in thread 2XXX - MoneyMan - 09-20-2011

so school is all like HEY YOU GOT TWO BIG TESTS COMING IN A COUPLE DAYS AND A FAIRLY BIG PROJECT DUE NEXT WEEK
I'm fairly confident in one of my tests (biology) but the other
oh god the other
SPANISH WHY ARE YOU SO HARD AAAAAA

RE: the poop happens world we live in thread 2XXX - Gwen - 09-20-2011

I haven't started my scratchboard assignment yet and its due Friday. I don't feel any desire to do it. Good going dylan. Smile

RE: the poop happens world we live in thread 2XXX - PatientZero - 09-20-2011

So, here's a fun little mystery for you, I keep finding little patches of blood on myself, with no idea how it got there.

I've got a few clues to go on, firstly I can't find any obvious injuries on myself, no cuts or anything, haven't had a nosebleed and I seem to be about as intact as I ever am.
Secondly, it's still red, so it's fresh, it's also sticky and tastes of iron, so it's not just paint or something dumb like that, and there's nothing anywhere near me that's capable of bleeding aside from myself.

Still have no idea where it's coming from though.
SpOoOoOkY.

RE: the poop happens world we live in thread 2XXX - Rosencrantz - 09-20-2011

Blegh, it sucks having a relatively cool day, having a positive output on everything, then suddenly you crash and are upset for no apparent reason.

I dislike this.

RE: the poop happens world we live in thread 2XXX - Shawn - 09-21-2011

facebook.

RE: the poop happens world we live in thread 2XXX - Rosencrantz - 09-21-2011

So it's becoming apparent that I need to pop an acetaminophen tablet in the morning just to get out of the goddamn bed. Fuck these head pains.

If this has anything to do with the unhappy crashes at the end of the day and/or this spells out an addiction, I am going to be pissed.

RE: the poop happens world we live in thread 2XXX - Garamonde - 09-21-2011

I HATE wasting valuable time because of my own stupidity! Angry

After I start making good progress on something, I realize something's not right then when I start over and try again it's not right again and then I finally realize why it's not right and feel really stupid.

RE: the poop happens world we live in thread 2XXX - Marth - 09-21-2011

Oh hey remember that test?

If I got above a 50 I'm gonna be happy. No really if I get a 60 I will be happy. If I get a 70(which I won't) I'll be ecstatic. I hope to god she's counting homework for a grade at the end of the quarter or else I'm seriously fucked.

RE: the poop happens world we live in thread 2XXX - Alpha Six - 09-21-2011

Troy Davis was executed.

Happy birthday, Tyvon!