The VG Resource
the poop happens world we live in thread 2XXX - Printable Version

+- The VG Resource (https://www.vg-resource.com)
+-- Forum: Archive (https://www.vg-resource.com/forum-65.html)
+--- Forum: July 2014 Archive (https://www.vg-resource.com/forum-139.html)
+---- Forum: The Archives (https://www.vg-resource.com/forum-66.html)
+---- Thread: the poop happens world we live in thread 2XXX (/thread-17886.html)

RE: the poop happens world we live in thread 2XXX - Boo - 09-19-2011

(09-18-2011, 11:02 PM)Vipershark Wrote: ^ me right now

Why Viper, whats wrong?

RE: the poop happens world we live in thread 2XXX - Gwen - 09-19-2011

(09-18-2011, 11:28 PM)The Pope of Dope Wrote: Wow Pz, that's sounds far worse then time I drank heavily while starting depression meds (which was really fucking stupid, I'm not sure if it triggered the nervous breakdown or not but still it was fucking stupid on my part). I hope you get well soon man.

Well posting here because of the party I posted about in the happy thread. Aside from drunken escapades in the WaWa and not being able to show my face there again, I apparently lead some sort of drunken parade of people around town with a golf club.... and gave away all of my cigarettes to anyone involved/went in the hot tub with me...because I was being "the tobacco candy man"(I really hope I wasn't the one who gave myself that name there). Oh and on top of of just being a general jackass like I already mentioned, the shirt that I wore there I can't wear anymore because the alcohol smell just won't come out... I still have no idea what the fuck shot gunning a beer is but apparently I did it several times, and the last couple went straight on my shirt.

EDIT:

I'm sorry, but how are you a 'fucking dick' because of a little partying? And I think personally it'd be pretty sweet if I saw you do that "shotgunning a beer" thing.

RE: the poop happens world we live in thread 2XXX - [robo9] - 09-19-2011

Also leading around some drunk people with a golf club while proclaiming to be the tobacco candy man sounds pretty awesome IMO.

RE: the poop happens world we live in thread 2XXX - Kriven - 09-19-2011

It might just be that that isn't the kind of person he wants to be remembered as, or known to be. o_O

Edit: Dad, if you want me to cook for your kids, do not question me when I ask you to buy a can of corn.

RE: the poop happens world we live in thread 2XXX - Garamonde - 09-19-2011

Why would he question a can of corn? You can do a lot of things with corn! Maybe he don't like it.

RE: the poop happens world we live in thread 2XXX - Kriven - 09-19-2011

They were busily arguing about whether or not they should get ringdings or twinkies. Which are apparently more important than real foods.

RE: the poop happens world we live in thread 2XXX - Marth - 09-19-2011

It mostly because because A) I ruined a shirt that I loved, and B) I was really fucked up yet at work the next morning(I started at 9 and worked till 3). I'm not really embarrass about it anymore, I think I was more mad that I didn't remember it until a day or so later, I mean I used to have no memory problems at all from drinking, but I guess when your 5'5 and you down two handles and who knows how many beers, it's bound to happen. Actually right now I'm kinda happy I did that stuff because they make for some badass memories haha.

Also, gonna fail a math test tomorrow like crazy. Welp there goes my so far all 100 averages in my classes this year :C

RE: the poop happens world we live in thread 2XXX - Koopaul - 09-19-2011

Its so hard to think of things to say to someone who is dieing.

RE: the poop happens world we live in thread 2XXX - Vipershark - 09-19-2011

[Image: RAGE2.jpg]

^ this is how i'm feeling right now

in less rage-filled news, i got my car back! my cousin moved down south from new york last year and needed a car to get around in so my parents let him borrow mine until this past saturday. (okay, it's not /mine/, but i'm the only one who drives it)
anyway, why is this in the unhappy thread?

well, when i got it back...
  • it was dirty as hell on both the inside and outside
  • it smelled weird
  • the tires had no air
  • there was no engine coolant
  • a bunch of lights were burnt out
  • there is a gigantic dent/deformation in the front bumper... can it even be called a dent? basically the left side of the bumper is crumpled
  • there is a piece from the underside of the car completely MISSING
  • there is a penny in the cigarette lighter plug so it's now unusable without pulling out the dashboard and taking the cigarette lighter out
  • the brakes are pretty shot

...among other things

as far as the engine goes it's still in great shape and has (relatively) low mileage for a car its age (my dad's car is 4 years younger and has more miles) and she still runs sooooo smooth
like driving a cloud

she just needs a lot of care, but my dad wants to keep her and fix her up since she's still in relatively great shape (he was planning to sell the car but then realized that since he paid basically nothing for it and it's still in great shape it would be smarter to keep it a few more years)

basically, we're gonna take it to the shop to get all the above stuff fixed plus some other mechanical things that had nothing to do with my cousin, clean out the seats with our carpet cleaner, tear out the carpet and put brand new carpet in, detail the engine bay, repaint it, and throw in a new headunit, among other things

gonna take a lot of pictures

RE: the poop happens world we live in thread 2XXX - Vipershark - 09-20-2011

god dammit i hate cold weather so much

it's not even freezing yet and something about the combination of cold air, hot water, and the soap at my job causes my hands to like
get this really painful dried-out rash looking thing
it happens every winter

THINGS HAVE NOT BEEN GOING WELL RECENTLY

RE: the poop happens world we live in thread 2XXX - Chutzpar - 09-20-2011

could be eczema?
Ask a doctor first (seriously), but the best thing I've used for eczema is light paraffin cream. I dunno what brand it'll be under in the US, over here the most common one is "Oilatum". It feels oily and gross but if you dilute it a bit and bathe the area (provided the skin isn't open) it should help it limber up a bit and stop it cracking. You can also use it in a bath, but that's not really necessary unless you're affected in larger areas.

avoid using aqueous cream BP or steroid cream (if you can even get steroid cream without a prescription), because if you overuse them they can make the skin atrophy.
also if you can, try using your own soap at work. You might be able to find little bottles of antibacterial soap at your supermarket. Try and find stuff that's low or no alcohol, because it's the alcohol in hand sanitiser that can dry your skin out.
This one might be kind of tricky since there's obviously food standards laws about what you should be using to wash your hands, but you might be able to talk things through with your manager (or your doctor. because seriously see a doctor)

RE: the poop happens world we live in thread 2XXX - Orgasmatron - 09-20-2011

yeah i have eczema on my scalp (rarely) and behind my ears and my chin/neck (currently always)

i usually just put hydrocortison or whatever on it after i shower and rub it in real good (yeah.. just like that)

i hate putting creams on my skin but this isnt oily really and i can rub it in without it being noticeable

i am a mess Smile

RE: the poop happens world we live in thread 2XXX - StarSock64 - 09-20-2011

I started to feel a cold coming on so I decided to do a lot of napping and sleeping to make it go away.

Except it's gotten worse...and worse...and I still feel pretty drained of energy and now I have a bunch of homework to do because I've been holding it off to rest up.
Why even try

Better yet whenever any member of my family sees me they feel the need to ask me a bunch of dumb questions when they know I feel awful and they don't shut up until I answer them. When I don't want to strain my throat to answer them they act like I'm being a jerk or something. WHAT IS COMMON SENSE I DON'T KNOW???

RE: the poop happens world we live in thread 2XXX - Kriven - 09-20-2011

Only going here because there isn't an inbetween thread, and because it's confusing me. I think I might be bi o-O

RE: the poop happens world we live in thread 2XXX - Marth - 09-20-2011

Why would you be unhappy to be bi? It's completely natural.
Went home sick from school today, thought I'd study more for the math thing since I plan to go back tomorrow and I missed it today. It's now 7pm and shit still isn't done.

FUCK
ME
I AM GOING TO FAIL.