The VG Resource
the poop happens world we live in thread 2XXX - Printable Version

+- The VG Resource (https://www.vg-resource.com)
+-- Forum: Archive (https://www.vg-resource.com/forum-65.html)
+--- Forum: July 2014 Archive (https://www.vg-resource.com/forum-139.html)
+---- Forum: The Archives (https://www.vg-resource.com/forum-66.html)
+---- Thread: the poop happens world we live in thread 2XXX (/thread-17886.html)

RE: the poop happens world we live in thread 2XXX - Devicho - 09-15-2011

(09-15-2011, 06:10 PM)Alpha Six Wrote: I'm gonna go out on a limb here and assume she already did.
Yeah, and if someone does actually help me it's incredibly halfassed. "C'mere Willow!" *Picks her up and carries her about eight feet away, if she decides to walk back over and continue making a mess then lol whatever.*

RE: the poop happens world we live in thread 2XXX - Cshad - 09-15-2011

(09-13-2011, 07:46 PM)Gorsal Sr. Wrote: I know my life is pathetic because the only people I even somewhat enjoy communicating with are on TSR.

Enjoying communicating with people you like, even if only on this website, is far from pathetic. If anything, be happy that you have a bunch of wonderful people to help comfort you.

RE: the poop happens world we live in thread 2XXX - Boo - 09-15-2011

(09-15-2011, 09:30 PM)Devicho Wrote:
(09-15-2011, 06:10 PM)Alpha Six Wrote: I'm gonna go out on a limb here and assume she already did.
Yeah, and if someone does actually help me it's incredibly halfassed. "C'mere Willow!" *Picks her up and carries her about eight feet away, if she decides to walk back over and continue making a mess then lol whatever.*

Be more assertive?

(09-15-2011, 09:30 PM)Cshad Wrote:
(09-13-2011, 07:46 PM)Gorsal Sr. Wrote: I know my life is pathetic because the only people I even somewhat enjoy communicating with are on TSR.

Enjoying communicating with people you like, even if only on this website, is far from pathetic. If anything, be happy that you have a bunch of wonderful people to help comfort you.

But still, he should be able to have people in person that should be able to comfort him, I mean you can't just count on your computer friends to always be there for you and to comfort you. If you do then who are you fooling.

RE: the poop happens world we live in thread 2XXX - Rosencrantz - 09-15-2011

fuckballs, Fireworks 3 refuses to work on my laptop.

First off, I'm questioning my intelligence for thinking it was a simple "copy entire C:/ file from Program Files onto external drive" job, and second: I have no clue where the actual install disks are hiding.

That said, no more animating for ol' Rosencrantz : (

RE: the poop happens world we live in thread 2XXX - Gwen - 09-15-2011

(09-15-2011, 10:45 PM)oB2Kojjiro Mario Wrote: fuckballs, Fireworks 3 refuses to work on my laptop.

First off, I'm questioning my intelligence for thinking it was a simple "copy entire C:/ file from Program Files onto external drive" job, and second: I have no clue where the actual install disks are hiding.

That said, no more animating for ol' Rosencrantz : (

Its okay, don't question your intelligence, I couldn't get wifi on my laptop anywhere on campus so I took it to the help desk, I didn't have the wifi switch turned on, I didn't notice it because its the same color as the base :I
I felt so stupid.

RE: the poop happens world we live in thread 2XXX - Vipershark - 09-15-2011

GOD DAMMIT why do i keep doing this to myself
self-esteem = 0

i'm just gonna... never leave my room again...

should probably stop reading things on the internet...

RE: the poop happens world we live in thread 2XXX - Koopaul - 09-15-2011

Devicho are you...

Cinderella?

RE: the poop happens world we live in thread 2XXX - Kriven - 09-16-2011

Feel dead and I don't know why.

RE: the poop happens world we live in thread 2XXX - Devicho - 09-16-2011

(09-15-2011, 11:29 PM)Koopaul Wrote: Devicho are you...

Cinderella?
Nope, just the oldest child combined with generally conflict-avoidant people-pleaser personality.

RE: the poop happens world we live in thread 2XXX - Lemonray - 09-16-2011

I think I already know the answer, but can't you sort something out with the rest of your family, Devicho? It's terribly unfair that they're leaving you to deal with everything, while they're lazing about.

It sucks to be trapped in that kind of situation, I would know.

Edit; The dizziness I had whenever I got up from sitting down too long is back, after subsiding for a while :/

RE: the poop happens world we live in thread 2XXX - Vipershark - 09-16-2011

tl;dr fuck me

Depressed as shit again

RE: the poop happens world we live in thread 2XXX - Devicho - 09-16-2011

(09-16-2011, 06:47 AM)Basement Bill Wrote: I think I already know the answer, but can't you sort something out with the rest of your family, Devicho? It's terribly unfair that they're leaving you to deal with everything, while they're lazing about.

It sucks to be trapped in that kind of situation, I would know.

Edit; The dizziness I had whenever I got up from sitting down too long is back, after subsiding for a while :/
I think the biggest problem is that 5 out of 7 days the only other adult in the house is my grandma who really is only here to watch the baby specifically. Then my little sisters come home from school and don't want to do anything the rest of the day. Even my mom has trouble getting them to do chores and such which is another reason I get stuck doing a bunch of it.

RE: the poop happens world we live in thread 2XXX - Vipershark - 09-16-2011

looks like winter is coming early
the temperature dropped like 20 degrees in one day. It was in the mid-50s today, and it was in the 70s yesterday.
if you didn't know already, I HATE the winter.

also, i feel like complete shit

RE: the poop happens world we live in thread 2XXX - StarSock64 - 09-16-2011

The two people I've met in college that I talk to the most are...

well, the first one is this girl who's trying to restart the school's anime club. ...She doesn't seem that terribly awkward or weird or anything but...the fact that she apparently has "asian envy" and might be a huge weeaboo is kind of alarming. I just pretend like I'm not interested in anime. She's cool otherwise, so maybe that's unfair, but...well, I'm sure you guys know how tasteless and crazy and stupid anime fans can get. I'm holding off most of my judgments 'cause she doesn't seem that bad about it and she hasn't even brought it up (I learned this stuff from her facebook), but I'm suspicious and kind of dreading what'll happen if she talks about it is what I mean. If we don't talk about anime I can just ignore it.

And then the other guy keeps showing me his...eyeballed drawings of anime. I just kind of pretend like I know nothing about drawing and avoid giving any real comments because telling people how to do art never works and just makes the other person a huge baby and it's not worth it. I'm sure you guys know about that, too.

RE: the poop happens world we live in thread 2XXX - Gwen - 09-16-2011

So my neighbors all the time will blast really loud techno, or other people will be really loud, and I never tell them to tone it down or anything, but as soon as I turn my music up loud somebody walks by and closes my door. Thanks guys, don't hear me complaining about your music I don't particularly like, so I'm glad to know that we can just ignore my tastes cause they're different.
I don't know why but this really pissed me off. It was really rude :L
EDIT: To the asshole who closed my door,
I just enjoyed a good fucking album, so fuck you.
Sincerely The Bastard who resides in 418