The VG Resource
the poop happens world we live in thread 2XXX - Printable Version

+- The VG Resource (https://www.vg-resource.com)
+-- Forum: Archive (https://www.vg-resource.com/forum-65.html)
+--- Forum: July 2014 Archive (https://www.vg-resource.com/forum-139.html)
+---- Forum: The Archives (https://www.vg-resource.com/forum-66.html)
+---- Thread: the poop happens world we live in thread 2XXX (/thread-17886.html)

RE: the poop happens world we live in thread 2XXX - Kriven - 09-12-2011

FUCKING THUMBTACK STAY OUTTA MY FOOT!

RE: the poop happens world we live in thread 2XXX - Lemonray - 09-12-2011

(09-12-2011, 12:29 AM)Vipershark Wrote: tl;dr ffs wasting money on church again

Those churches and their money. Jesus would be disappoint.

You know, those parasites from the Catholic church managed to weasel quite alot of money out of my great aunt over the years. Apart from giving at least 50% of her monthly paycheck to the church for her entire life, she'd been coaxed into leaving everything she owned to the church in her will. See, the clergy had told her that by doing this, she'd stand better chances of getting into heaven, to be with her late husband, who hated being a Catholic anyway.

*Sigh*

RE: the poop happens world we live in thread 2XXX - Gwen - 09-12-2011

That sounds more so like that particular church, as I'm a Catholic and none of the church's I've ever been a part of are that persistent in getting money..

RE: the poop happens world we live in thread 2XXX - Lemonray - 09-12-2011

(09-12-2011, 08:56 AM)Flannel Bastard Wrote: That sounds more so like that particular church, as I'm a Catholic and none of the church's I've ever been a part of are that persistent in getting money..

Generally speaking, you're right, the majority of small-time churches don't manipulate people to that extent.

However, it's no secret that the leaders of the church treat it as some sort of business venture rather than a religion. And like any other business, it's highest priority is raking in more money.

They've been selling Jesus since day one.

RE: the poop happens world we live in thread 2XXX - Gwen - 09-12-2011

(09-12-2011, 09:25 AM)Basement Bill Wrote:
(09-12-2011, 08:56 AM)Flannel Bastard Wrote: That sounds more so like that particular church, as I'm a Catholic and none of the church's I've ever been a part of are that persistent in getting money..

Generally speaking, you're right, the majority of small-time churches don't manipulate people to that extent.

However, it's no secret that the leaders of the church treat it as some sort of business venture rather than a religion. And like any other business, it's highest priority is raking in more money.

They've been selling Jesus since day one.
Yeah, you're exactly right, its really sucks that so many make the rest of us look so bad :C

RE: the poop happens world we live in thread 2XXX - Alpha Six - 09-12-2011

just kidding about feeling better, boy howdy i just woke up and i feel HORRIBLE
can't even focus on my work over this shit and our bills are due in like 2 weeks LMAO

RE: the poop happens world we live in thread 2XXX - Rosencrantz - 09-12-2011

(09-11-2011, 11:06 PM)oB2Kojjiro Mario Wrote:
(09-07-2011, 12:43 PM)oB2Kojjiro Mario Wrote: BAWWFEST PART ONE

BAWWFEST PART TWO

BAWWWWFEST PART THREE

turns out I gotta move my shit from my fifth-floor room to the original third-floor room. Because, you know, I didn't specifically tell the people at that dorm that I should have been in that room from the beginning or anything.

GG, Housing, you fucked up everybody's day tomorrow

RE: the poop happens world we live in thread 2XXX - Alpha Six - 09-12-2011

Shaved my head again. :c

RE: the poop happens world we live in thread 2XXX - Kairos - 09-12-2011

So I had laparoscopic surgery last Thursday and I've been pretty okay so far but one of the cuts in my navel are hurts a lot today and it kinda really hurts to move.

RE: the poop happens world we live in thread 2XXX - Strasteo - 09-12-2011

I've just been really effing busy lately with my job, hobbies, and a ton of schoolwork. I also have an F in a class and it hasn't even been two weeks of school yet. Fortunately since it is early in the year I can try harder and raise it, but it still sucks when everyone else is doing well and I'm strugglin'.

RE: the poop happens world we live in thread 2XXX - Lemonray - 09-13-2011

Am I the only person in the family who still cares about grandma?

:l

I really don't know at this point.

RE: the poop happens world we live in thread 2XXX - Rosencrantz - 09-13-2011

(09-12-2011, 02:45 PM)oB2Kojjiro Mario Wrote:
(09-11-2011, 11:06 PM)oB2Kojjiro Mario Wrote:
(09-07-2011, 12:43 PM)oB2Kojjiro Mario Wrote: BAWWFEST PART ONE

BAWWFEST PART TWO

BAWWWWFEST PART THREE

Oh man, this doesn't seem to want to end

PART FOUR: revenge of everything

Thanks, Housing, for trying to put me into a room that was already full!

RE: the poop happens world we live in thread 2XXX - Alpha Six - 09-13-2011

It's cool how I continue to let people hurt me and never tell them that they're actually hurting me! :)

RE: the poop happens world we live in thread 2XXX - Gwen - 09-13-2011

I'm sick, and feel like shit. Can't nap either because the people below decided to play loud electronica. So now I'm listening to metal, wanting to nap, feeling like shit, wanting to do something, and after the last video I watched, I'm sad that Pantera is no longer, and that Vinnie is such a douche. Keep it real Anselmo, you're the man.
EDIT: I can't taste these hot pockets at all. Seriously, it really sucks.

Also Tyvon, I know this probably doesn't mean much, but you're a brilliant lad, and I think you'll definitely overcome the obstacles in your way right now, life's gotta be radular C:

RE: the poop happens world we live in thread 2XXX - Alpha Six - 09-13-2011

that awkward moment when you want to cry over the last six years of your life