The VG Resource
the poop happens world we live in thread 2XXX - Printable Version

+- The VG Resource (https://www.vg-resource.com)
+-- Forum: Archive (https://www.vg-resource.com/forum-65.html)
+--- Forum: July 2014 Archive (https://www.vg-resource.com/forum-139.html)
+---- Forum: The Archives (https://www.vg-resource.com/forum-66.html)
+---- Thread: the poop happens world we live in thread 2XXX (/thread-17886.html)

RE: the poop happens world we live in thread 2XXX - Devicho - 09-10-2011

There's a big fuckin' spider on my wall and I have no idea what kind it is.

RE: the poop happens world we live in thread 2XXX - Sol - 09-10-2011

(09-10-2011, 07:48 PM)Koopaul Wrote:
(09-10-2011, 02:06 AM)AMAZON Wrote:
(09-09-2011, 06:15 PM)Koopaul Wrote: Oh I don't think I'm treated badly I just feel sad that people look at my posts so negatively.

Honestly I never intend to be mean to anyone, that's then last thing I want.

man where do you even get off acting like such an elitist with posts like these??? seriously dude this entire post is clearly blinded by nostalgia and smug superiority
[Image: dkc-donkey-kong-shakehead.gif?t=1303242161]

Wait... What? Where is this coming from? What did I say?

I think he was joking, actually!

RE: the poop happens world we live in thread 2XXX - LeleleleMAXIMUM - 09-10-2011

yeah it was a joke come down koopaul
btw "kupal" (pronounced "koo-pahl") means smegma in filipino and is an insult used much like "asshole" or "motherfucker"
hth

also tomorrow is the start of 2nd term
woohoo

RE: the poop happens world we live in thread 2XXX - Helmo - 09-10-2011

smegma??

[Image: slugma.png]

RE: the poop happens world we live in thread 2XXX - LeleleleMAXIMUM - 09-11-2011

i have blisters in the middle of both the pads of my feet from jogging.
i don't think you understand how painful it is to walk.

RE: the poop happens world we live in thread 2XXX - PatientZero - 09-11-2011

If you're getting blisters from jogging, you're doing something wrong.

Unless your shoes are on fire or made out of ice, the most likely cause of blisters is from friction, make sure you have socks and shoes that fit properly, and ideally get socks specifically designed for running, they'll be made of synthetic fibers and draw the sweat away from the skin.
Bare in mind that your feet will actually swell when you run, so your running shoes may need to be slightly bigger than your regular shoes, you might want to look into using foot powder too if you want to keep your feet as pretty as you can.

It's also yet another problem that can be fixed with my favourite tool: duct tape.
Just apply strips of tape over the impact areas of your feet (make sure it isn't wrinkled or too tight) and it'll take any friction in place of your more delicate skin.
It will also smell like satans butthole when you're done, so make sure you clean your feet properly afterwards.

Is it just me or are most of my posts just giving medical advice?

RE: the poop happens world we live in thread 2XXX - LeleleleMAXIMUM - 09-11-2011

i know what i did wrong:
my rubber shoes were wet so i jogged with sandals. :X

and i used masking tape with cotton! dunno if duct tape will work better, though.

RE: the poop happens world we live in thread 2XXX - Vipershark - 09-11-2011

I got a corn on my left foot from all the walking I did in my new york trip and it's really annoying
I tried cutting it off thinking it was just a bump or something but it came back and it seems that it got wrapped up in a rather large nerve cluster so it hurts if things touch other certain areas of my foot
having a job where I constantly put pressure on my left foot doesn't help things

Gonna try the duct tape thing

RE: the poop happens world we live in thread 2XXX - PatientZero - 09-11-2011

There isn't anything that can't be fixed with enough duct tape.

My first-aid kits always end up looking like toolboxes, filled with duct tape, sewing needles, elastic bands, matches, bandanas, superglue, whiskey, safety pins, scissors, craft knives, and so on.
And occasionally, if I'm lucky enough to have raided a medicine cabinet, tube bandages and prescription painkillers.

Apparently I got all my medical knowledge from playing Fallout.

RE: the poop happens world we live in thread 2XXX - DioShiba - 09-11-2011

It feels like my heart has been ripped out of my body.

my depression has finally gotten to the best of me I don't even know if I can control myself at all.

RE: the poop happens world we live in thread 2XXX - Marth - 09-11-2011

Seek help for that now. First start by talking to a parent or close friend, see if it can be resolved that way/you aren't comfortable with going to a therapist just yet. But a therapist is your best a solution. I've been pushing off going to one forever. Anti-depressants haven't really done much(main reason I trashed canned those and no longer use them).

But in all seriousness don't go to alcohol/other substances for help with it. I've tried so many things to try and beat depression out when I was feeling like you/possibly worse and it's just not worth it. You feel far worse, from substance abuse, sure you initially feel invincible, but the day after you're more on edge than before, eventually it's during the trip that you're feeling worse and then it comes to point where it just doesn't help you at all and if anything you become a serious problem to those around you and yourself.

PZ can probably give you better advice, but for the timebeing you have this, and hopefully you seek professional help. Feel better bro.

RE: the poop happens world we live in thread 2XXX - [robo9] - 09-11-2011

My friends have wonderful conversations. Like how I'm "too liberal" even because of the fact I don't let religion influence my politics, how it's pitiful on how a girl has gone to therapy because she couldn't deal with the stress, how when I was on "my gay kick" that at times they could've slapped me straight, and how Katie Perry was weird for dating a black guy. Or as they prefer to call him, a "nigg-nigg."

RE: the poop happens world we live in thread 2XXX - Rosencrantz - 09-11-2011

(09-07-2011, 12:43 PM)oB2Kojjiro Mario Wrote: So I'm learning the extent of how bad my college fucked up this year.

Admit 3000 students for housing, only have 2700 beds available.

They have to convert lounge areas to makeshift bedrooms to combat the overflow.

And hell, freshmen have to room with room administrators just to have enough places to put everyone.

This is neglecting to mention that they're making freshmen live three people at a time in rooms meant for two people, and overflow in classrooms.

Does this mean a drop in tuition for everyone because of how many students are coming in? Nope. Expected, though. Do freshmen get to pay less tuition because of the poor quality of their rooms? Hell no, or at least not that I would think.

I love this college and all, but if shit like this keeps happening, then its reputation is going to plummet. And that means I might get screwed in the long run. I am not okay with this at all.

PART TWO:
moved into huge fucking room. Oh, wait a second, Housing still has me listed in a very different room! In fact, it's listing me in a very different apartment!

Coolio! I signed off for a key in a six-person suite, and now you're telling me I still belong in the four-person, even though I fucking checked at least five different times that I was really not in my original assignment!

What does this mean for me?
Let's spell it out:
if I'm not supposed to be in that room, housing won't have any problem with stripping the room and toss out all my shit. This includes a TV, a fridge, and an X-Box that is in the process of being fixed, not to mention a whole fuckton of clothing.

If they do this, I think I'll just have a complete breakdown.

RE: the poop happens world we live in thread 2XXX - Vipershark - 09-12-2011

so my dad knows that i have to save money so that i can pay for my certification tests (i budgeted my money so that i'd have enough to fully cover my tests plus food and bills and stuff so i was supposed to only need one more paycheck, which i get tomorrow) considering that he specifically asked me about it yesterday and told me that it was a good plan yet he made me write a $75 check to church today meaning that i have to wait another month until i'll have enough money, and by that time who knows what other things i'll have to spend money on

tl;dr ffs wasting money on church again

RE: the poop happens world we live in thread 2XXX - Alpha Six - 09-12-2011

hahahaha boy howdy am i upset