The VG Resource
the poop happens world we live in thread 2XXX - Printable Version

+- The VG Resource (https://www.vg-resource.com)
+-- Forum: Archive (https://www.vg-resource.com/forum-65.html)
+--- Forum: July 2014 Archive (https://www.vg-resource.com/forum-139.html)
+---- Forum: The Archives (https://www.vg-resource.com/forum-66.html)
+---- Thread: the poop happens world we live in thread 2XXX (/thread-17886.html)

RE: the poop happens world we live in thread 2XXX - Vipershark - 09-08-2011

(09-08-2011, 11:06 AM)Koopaul Wrote: I always want respect but I don't want to conform.

Just want to feel respected.

You know...
You'd get respect if you didn't act like a dick just to be "different".
Being non-conformist and being difficult for the sake of being difficult are two different things.

RE: the poop happens world we live in thread 2XXX - Gwen - 09-08-2011

It turns my Go Stop Deck did arrive, whoever was working in the mail area just decided to take an early day and not put the packages in :F

RE: the poop happens world we live in thread 2XXX - Alpha Six - 09-09-2011

(09-09-2011, 03:42 AM)Alpha Six Wrote: So I decided to take it upon myself to record a new Navigator gameplay video today.

I finally finished just now.

It's over 18 minutes of gameplay. IN ONE MATCH OF ENDLESS. WELP.

AND THE SOUND DIDN'T RECORD. HEHEHEHEHE NICE.

RE: the poop happens world we live in thread 2XXX - Shawn - 09-09-2011

my drawing teacher is shit

my assignments make no fucking sense. DRAW THIS THING USING FLAT LINE AND NO TONE, MAKE SURE YOU HAVE A CONSISTENT LIGHT SOURCE THOUGH. and the example drawing has no light source whatsoever.

WHAT AM I SUPPOSED TO BE DOING

RE: the poop happens world we live in thread 2XXX - Gwen - 09-09-2011

Its still just sitting in the office. I can physically see it on the table, but no one's in there so I can't do a fucking thing about it. Kind of pissed off now. It makes paying double the price to get it here quickly pointless if I can't fucking retrieve it.

RE: the poop happens world we live in thread 2XXX - Chutzpar - 09-09-2011

(09-09-2011, 11:27 AM)Excalibro Wrote: my drawing teacher is shit

my assignments make no fucking sense. DRAW THIS THING USING FLAT LINE AND NO TONE, MAKE SURE YOU HAVE A CONSISTENT LIGHT SOURCE THOUGH. and the example drawing has no light source whatsoever.

WHAT AM I SUPPOSED TO BE DOING

I guess you could use lineweight to imply the light source? IDK! x:

RE: the poop happens world we live in thread 2XXX - Chris2Balls [:B] - 09-09-2011

(09-08-2011, 05:10 PM)MRSKELETON Wrote:
(09-06-2011, 09:15 PM)Gorsal Sr. Wrote: mrskeleton is the only cool person on tsr who is this mysterious man

I would follow him to the ends of the earth

the truth is

i'm....an anime..

SHIT why didn't i rename you "Annie May" when I still had the moderating powers to

RE: the poop happens world we live in thread 2XXX - Lemonray - 09-09-2011

That feel when you try to talk to people, being as pleasant as possible despite feeling so stressed, then you get ignored.

'^'

RE: the poop happens world we live in thread 2XXX - Marth - 09-09-2011

*see my friend*
Hey can I get a ride?
Sure man. *30 seconds in the parking lot later*
You know what get on the bus *it's already gone*
the bus left that's why i'm here.
oh well too fucking bad.
Thanks man, thanks.

Go to one of my best friends and ask him for a ride and he tells me to fuck off, thanks to you too man.

Than one guy saw me and told me to hop in his car i can get a ride with him. I barely even talked to him but for art class last year and he was the only one to offer me a ride, and not be a total fucking dick. The people I asked I asked specifically because not only were they my "friends" but they all lived really close to me, like between 2-5 minutes. But the guy who offered me a ride drove 15 minutes out of his way just to drop me off. Glad to know my "friends" would treat me like shit here.

I now remember why I abandoned that group of friends in the first place, they were never really there for me and were arrogant fucks. But it's senior year so I thought hey maybe I should give them a second chance.....not giving them a third.

RE: the poop happens world we live in thread 2XXX - Alpha Six - 09-09-2011

Really frustrated. I hope something changes in the next month.

RE: the poop happens world we live in thread 2XXX - Garamonde - 09-09-2011

I know I'm the only one who likes Koopaul how he is and think it's unfair how he's being treated anymore.

So, I got my bath last night finally, and my hair's been falling out a bit more than usual it seems, so later Mom tells me I could have a thyroid problem like her and might have to take medicine.

It was only a guess, but that sure is a nice thought when you've been perfectly healthy with no problems (besides the sharp chest pains) most of your life and haven't ever been on medication before.

RE: the poop happens world we live in thread 2XXX - Koopaul - 09-09-2011

Oh I don't think I'm treated badly I just feel sad that people look at my posts so negatively.

Honestly I never intend to be mean to anyone, that's then last thing I want.

RE: the poop happens world we live in thread 2XXX - tsr moderation staff - 09-10-2011

(09-09-2011, 06:15 PM)Koopaul Wrote: Oh I don't think I'm treated badly I just feel sad that people look at my posts so negatively.

man where do you even get off acting like such an elitist with posts like these??? seriously dude this entire post is clearly blinded by nostalgia and smug superiority
[Image: dkc-donkey-kong-shakehead.gif?t=1303242161]

RE: the poop happens world we live in thread 2XXX - Lemonray - 09-10-2011

http://www.comicsalliance.com/2011/09/07/superman-collection-theft-disabled-fan/

;_;

RE: the poop happens world we live in thread 2XXX - Koopaul - 09-10-2011

(09-10-2011, 02:06 AM)AMAZON Wrote:
(09-09-2011, 06:15 PM)Koopaul Wrote: Oh I don't think I'm treated badly I just feel sad that people look at my posts so negatively.

man where do you even get off acting like such an elitist with posts like these??? seriously dude this entire post is clearly blinded by nostalgia and smug superiority
[Image: dkc-donkey-kong-shakehead.gif?t=1303242161]

Wait... What? Where is this coming from? What did I say?