The VG Resource
the poop happens world we live in thread 2XXX - Printable Version

+- The VG Resource (https://www.vg-resource.com)
+-- Forum: Archive (https://www.vg-resource.com/forum-65.html)
+--- Forum: July 2014 Archive (https://www.vg-resource.com/forum-139.html)
+---- Forum: The Archives (https://www.vg-resource.com/forum-66.html)
+---- Thread: the poop happens world we live in thread 2XXX (/thread-17886.html)

RE: the poop happens world we live in thread 2XXX - Kriven - 09-06-2011

It won't beeeee- Senior year is chill year for new friends and just being chill.

RE: the poop happens world we live in thread 2XXX - LeleleleMAXIMUM - 09-07-2011

this is the year you do something to get into trouble
but not enough trouble that you won't graduate

RE: the poop happens world we live in thread 2XXX - Vipershark - 09-07-2011

Exactly. Senior year is all about having fun.
By 12th grade, you'll notice that cliques really start to dissolve and you get along with basically everyone.

RE: the poop happens world we live in thread 2XXX - LeleleleMAXIMUM - 09-07-2011

(09-07-2011, 01:40 AM)Vipershark Wrote: you'll notice that cliques really start to dissolve and you get along with basically everyone.
well maybe if you're a jock

RE: the poop happens world we live in thread 2XXX - SKELTON S. SKELETON - 09-07-2011

(09-07-2011, 01:47 AM)LeleleleMAXIMUM Wrote:
(09-07-2011, 01:40 AM)Vipershark Wrote: you'll notice that cliques really start to dissolve and you get along with basically everyone.

that's not really true; my social circle in highschool was anything BUT jocks.
the trick to getting a long with people is to understand that they may not think you're the coolest guy in the world or like all of the same stuff.

RE: the poop happens world we live in thread 2XXX - Vipershark - 09-07-2011

(09-07-2011, 01:47 AM)LeleleleMAXIMUM Wrote:

nope, sorry
my clique was obviously the hardcore nerds.
we'd stick together and fuck around on the computers al the time.

even so, i was able to make tons of friends in just about every single clique, and i'm pretty much the farthest thing from a jock.
it's all about people no longer giving a shit and realizing that that stuff is stupid.

unless you go to a shitty school, senior year should be relaxed (aside from final exams and graduation stuff or senior projects if you have them)

it was a joke.
guys
guys

RE: the poop happens world we live in thread 2XXX - Maxpphire - 09-07-2011

Why can't Becky close more often, I mean with her plus 4 crew members, we were able to get out early while with other Managers with 6-7 people get out late.

But then again it is probably because she was all like "Yeah, go vacuum and mop now, there are no customers right now, and if any come in, I'll just handle it." Most other managers make me wait until 2am to mop, Becky is the store manager and I'm going to now use this said fact to be able to mop whenever the fuck I feel it needs to get done.

I guess the reason why I am unhappy is that she has apparently told all of the other managers this but they don't listen.

RE: the poop happens world we live in thread 2XXX - Lemonray - 09-07-2011

Heart pains :[

RE: the poop happens world we live in thread 2XXX - Rosencrantz - 09-07-2011

So I'm learning the extent of how bad my college fucked up this year.

Admit 3000 students for housing, only have 2700 beds available.

They have to convert lounge areas to makeshift bedrooms to combat the overflow.

And hell, freshmen have to room with room administrators just to have enough places to put everyone.

This is neglecting to mention that they're making freshmen live three people at a time in rooms meant for two people, and overflow in classrooms.

Does this mean a drop in tuition for everyone because of how many students are coming in? Nope. Expected, though. Do freshmen get to pay less tuition because of the poor quality of their rooms? Hell no, or at least not that I would think.

I love this college and all, but if shit like this keeps happening, then its reputation is going to plummet. And that means I might get screwed in the long run. I am not okay with this at all.

RE: the poop happens world we live in thread 2XXX - Gwen - 09-07-2011

So I missed a class today. I was eating a lunch and went to go to class when my friend walked out and asked me where I'd been. Turns out the teacher sent out an email a half hour before what he had changed it to. I mean I get that I need to keep an eye on this shit, but thats pretty short fucking notice and pretty easy to not find out about.
Also my Go Stop package is estemated to arrive the 15th. So much for paying $8 extra to have it in by Friday at the latest.
Oh and it turns out that my student email won't send out emails, so that homework I thought I turned in this morning for math, I didn't and its to late to hand it in now. FUCK THIS FUCKING DAY.

RE: the poop happens world we live in thread 2XXX - Devicho - 09-07-2011

"Wow, [Devicho], I've never seen your face so broken out before."
And then she is amazed that I could be a little offended.

RE: the poop happens world we live in thread 2XXX - Helmo - 09-07-2011

my life is really dull

no friends no hobbies no nothing

RE: the poop happens world we live in thread 2XXX - PatientZero - 09-07-2011

So I cut my leg today.

With a hacksaw.

Best handyman ever.

RE: the poop happens world we live in thread 2XXX - Helmo - 09-07-2011

oh also I ate a hotdog with whipped cream it tasted good

BUT OH GOD MY STOMACH