The VG Resource
the poop happens world we live in thread 2XXX - Printable Version

+- The VG Resource (https://www.vg-resource.com)
+-- Forum: Archive (https://www.vg-resource.com/forum-65.html)
+--- Forum: July 2014 Archive (https://www.vg-resource.com/forum-139.html)
+---- Forum: The Archives (https://www.vg-resource.com/forum-66.html)
+---- Thread: the poop happens world we live in thread 2XXX (/thread-17886.html)

RE: the poop happens world we live in thread 2XXX - Gwen - 09-04-2011

(09-04-2011, 09:35 PM)Koopaul Wrote: I said I don't like Farmville, and then the topic gets closed.

I think I'm cursed.
Koopaul, I saw you eying that sexy Farm Lass. Tongue

RE: the poop happens world we live in thread 2XXX - Maxpphire - 09-04-2011

(09-04-2011, 09:35 PM)Koopaul Wrote: I said I don't like Farmville, and then the topic gets closed.

I think I'm cursed.

No, thats not the reason why it got closed. It got closed for other reasons.

RE: the poop happens world we live in thread 2XXX - Marth - 09-04-2011

I
Hate
My
Family

RE: the poop happens world we live in thread 2XXX - Rosencrantz - 09-04-2011

(09-04-2011, 09:46 PM)Kat Wrote:

I think I'm cursed.

No, thats not the reason why it got closed. It got closed for other reasons.

ban koopaul his posts are cursed
what are you doing admin
ban him
ban him now

RE: the poop happens world we live in thread 2XXX - [robo9] - 09-05-2011

(09-03-2011, 07:17 PM)oB2Kojjiro Mario Wrote: so I make (shitty) Gmod videos now

but now I'm thinking it might be better if I don't do that anymore
I'm being clued in on a recent dramastorm on Youtube (and it is still going fairly strong) and I'm beginning to think I shouldn't get involved with that community

sure, making the videos are fun and all, but the last thing I need is to get involved with the stupid shit :C

This sounds exactly like how the MUGEN community was. Drama, insults, and shit attracting fan blades.

Also, family reunions completely suck ass when you don't know half the people there.

RE: the poop happens world we live in thread 2XXX - Lexou Duck - 09-05-2011

(09-05-2011, 12:05 AM)[MachoBot RoboSavage] Wrote: fan blades.

nice one

RE: the poop happens world we live in thread 2XXX - Skink - 09-05-2011

Its labor day and its cold.

Sucks.

RE: the poop happens world we live in thread 2XXX - Marth - 09-05-2011

I feel like I'm breaking, it feels as if everything is about to crash down around or(hopefully) on me. My mind is just like gone, I can't focus, I still have a shit ton of work to do for the first day of school(which is in two days woo), I can't find my cigarettes and I'm incredibly tense.

FUN
FUCKING
SHIT

RE: the poop happens world we live in thread 2XXX - Garamonde - 09-05-2011

WELP. We now have to throw away an almost whole box of cereal because Nan Nan can't keep her (unclean) hands out of anything. I don't know where Mom put it, she said she sat it on the floor in front of the fridge so she doesn't know how she could've reached under the card table that far. I didn't see her do anything but reach under the table a bit, but then I saw she had a bag with a box in it and when I got up and looked out there it looked like a cereal box so right there I was just UUUUUUGH NO and called Mom, so she'll take care of it when she comes later (she wasn't happy either).

She ate one or two pieces out of the box and put it on the card table where she sits next to. I don't really know why she thinks that just because something is there and is within reach means that it's okay to touch/mess it and stick your hands in it even when it's other people's food (that was my cereal, "Cinnamon Churros"). Trying to not let it bug me, but apparently she can reach farther than we think and that box could've been saved...

RE: the poop happens world we live in thread 2XXX - Kriven - 09-05-2011

How gross must someone's hands be to throw away an entire box of cereal? O-o

Um... this is probably too much information, but...

RE: the poop happens world we live in thread 2XXX - Alpha Six - 09-05-2011

Your house is fucking awful. What the shit.
I really, really love how I moved into my new apartments 3 days ago.

And now suddenly I'm having a hard time getting in contact with all of my clients.

RE: the poop happens world we live in thread 2XXX - Lemonray - 09-05-2011

My grandmother isn't allowed to cook anymore for vaguely similar reasons. With her senses dulled as they are, she's unable to tell when she's cooked something properly or not, and can't see the dirt on the pots and dishes etc., that she tries to clean. This led to me getting food poisoning a few months back, when I was given something that hadn't been cooked properly... if at all.

sad.png

And do you know what else? I knew damn well that what I'd been given wasn't cooked properly but I ate it anyway, because my grandmother flips the fuck out when people don't eat the things she makes. The trouble I go through to keep other people happy, and for what?
Now, I'm naturally quite resistant to poisons, drugs and the like, so it didn't effect me to the extent it should have, but I was still a full retard for ever doing that.

Eventually, I managed to convince her not to cook anymore.

Ahhh that sounds kinda similar to what happens around here (but she hasn't cooked in a long time). If you try to explain to her that she can't stick her hands in stuff and the like or don't wanna touch something she touched, she goes on with her whole "I'm sorry I'm poison to ya/I'm not poison" business. She can't really see dirt either that much (tries to re-use toilet paper and she knows better but she tries to "conserve", and would occasionally use dirty napkins, etc.). Mom tries to take care of those things though so she doesn't eat dirty food and stuff.

As for the cereal, it won't be wasted because Mom just gave her the box to eat, and she seems to enjoy them so no big deal (especially since she has nothing to snack on during the day besides potato chips).

RE: the poop happens world we live in thread 2XXX - PrettyNier - 09-05-2011

A shame my father so often seeks to position himself as an obstacle to progress, something to work around and overcome, rather than something of genuine assistance. It doesn't help that he isn't consistent about it: he offered 150 towards getting a new computer in the near future, but at the same time refuses - against any logic, based purely upon his own misconceptions - to take an incredible opportunity and move out with myself and a friend of ours into an incredibly nice 3 bedroom house with cheap rent.

and keep in mind, he wants to move; we live in a shit hole. we live in a boarding house - two rooms (my room, and then the living room/ kitchen/ his room), public bathroom, no oven or stove, cant have my half-brother or anyone else over, inconsistent microwave, slowly dieing fridge, ridiculous landlords and yet, the house, which is only 200 dollars more total, is apparently "not worth it".

even though he would be actually be saving money and paying less in rent there than he is now.

BETTER NOT SAVE MONEY AND DRASTICALLY IMPROVE OUR LIVING CONDITIONS, THAT WOULD BE TOO SMART