The VG Resource
the poop happens world we live in thread 2XXX - Printable Version

+- The VG Resource (https://www.vg-resource.com)
+-- Forum: Archive (https://www.vg-resource.com/forum-65.html)
+--- Forum: July 2014 Archive (https://www.vg-resource.com/forum-139.html)
+---- Forum: The Archives (https://www.vg-resource.com/forum-66.html)
+---- Thread: the poop happens world we live in thread 2XXX (/thread-17886.html)

RE: the poop happens world we live in thread 2XXX - Judge Drej - 08-28-2011

And youre still an Elitist Yuppuie fuck with your head up your ass, just as you were 2 years ago, Mr. change my name every week.

And no one's stopping you Arkinea

RE: the poop happens world we live in thread 2XXX - Chris2Balls [:B] - 08-28-2011

And I'd suggest we stop the flaming now before I remind you why you were banned by banning you again.

RE: the poop happens world we live in thread 2XXX - Alpha Six - 08-28-2011

(08-28-2011, 03:10 PM)Chris2Balls [:B] Wrote: And I'd suggest we stop the flaming now before I remind you why you were banned by banning you again.
Or you could just do it again, since bandodging is against the rules. [Image: emot-allears.gif]

RE: the poop happens world we live in thread 2XXX - Vipershark - 08-28-2011

Not sure why he wasn't rebanned on sight considering that this is like his fifth "second chance" but okay

RE: the poop happens world we live in thread 2XXX - TomGuycott - 08-28-2011

(08-28-2011, 03:00 PM)Judge Drej Wrote: I saw what I saw, I heard what I heard, I expirienced what I expirienced. I'm certain your tune would be changed in 3.9 minutes had you been working in the same place. But then, maybe it IS my fault for being raised all my life in a town of 50,000, that was 99% white christian. Yeah, I'm a total hillbilly to you Yuppie fucks, huh?

And yes, my lack of skin color and vagina would be an issue to your perceptions of this. No one ever compalins about Muslims or Jews hating on gays, but they would to a white boy.

So you're blaming the way you were raised as an excuse to not be accountable for your own actions and words, and also implying that it's any less disturbing or disgusting that ANYBODY regardless of religious affiliation or nationality is showing hatred for homosexuality? Also the way you talk about it makes it sound like you hate homosexuals, really classy.

RE: the poop happens world we live in thread 2XXX - Rökkan - 08-28-2011

Dumb Fuck's White American Boy Problems

god this was getting me so much pissed

btw, "yuppie", as far as I understood, is literally a term for "oh man why that friend of mine earns so much more money or is into business so much more than I, what a douche"

really, if you're so judgmental of everyone to relate everything to stereotypes and be as far as to use such a specific and underground stereotype, you're a horrible person

RE: the poop happens world we live in thread 2XXX - SKELTON S. SKELETON - 08-28-2011

"i don't want to go on a date with you but i sure will talk about it for two weeks before and cancel at the last minute because i'm ""in love"" with someone else"

thanks. good. GOOD.

RE: the poop happens world we live in thread 2XXX - Alpha Six - 08-28-2011

The power company is already giving me a headache and I haven't moved yet.

RE: the poop happens world we live in thread 2XXX - Sol - 08-28-2011

I'm not sure why Kyrtuck wasn't banned again the instant people realized who he was. As soon as I recognized him I was sure it would lead to something like, uh, that, and I'm willing to bet that everyone else had the same feeling. Anyway good riddance, again.

Also, I'm actually feeling shittier! Hopefully going to the doctor will be able to help. The fourth time's the charm?

RE: the poop happens world we live in thread 2XXX - slut - 08-28-2011

(08-28-2011, 03:07 PM)Judge Drej Wrote: And youre still an Elitist Yuppuie fuck with your head up your ass, just as you were 2 years ago, Mr. change my name every week.

have you ever considered consuming large amounts of antifreeze

RE: the poop happens world we live in thread 2XXX - PatientZero - 08-28-2011

(08-28-2011, 05:44 PM)slut Wrote:
(08-28-2011, 03:07 PM)Judge Drej Wrote: And youre still an Elitist Yuppuie fuck with your head up your ass, just as you were 2 years ago, Mr. change my name every week.

have you ever considered consuming large amounts of antifreeze

Jesus christ, I know the guy's a dick and all but there's no need for that.

Seriously, that's a waste of perfectly good antifreeze!

RE: the poop happens world we live in thread 2XXX - [robo9] - 08-28-2011

No matter how much I try not to, I keep having serious doubts about my religion. Is this normal?

RE: the poop happens world we live in thread 2XXX - Asther - 08-28-2011

best cure for doubts is to reason them through. & not to be afraid of the outcome

RE: the poop happens world we live in thread 2XXX - [robo9] - 08-28-2011

Well let's see. Can't see, touch, hear, smell, or taste a God. The only proof is a religious doctrine with questionable translations. And if I publicly denounce it, I'll be shunned from my circle of friends.

But if there is, I'll spend an enternity in anguish.

RE: the poop happens world we live in thread 2XXX - DioShiba - 08-28-2011

First of all now I regret giving Kyrtuck that positive vote, no thanks to my terrible judgement for every small thing that matters =/.

Now as I was going to post, schools canceled tomorrow since I'll have nothing to do for another day. go figure.