The VG Resource
the poop happens world we live in thread 2XXX - Printable Version

+- The VG Resource (https://www.vg-resource.com)
+-- Forum: Archive (https://www.vg-resource.com/forum-65.html)
+--- Forum: July 2014 Archive (https://www.vg-resource.com/forum-139.html)
+---- Forum: The Archives (https://www.vg-resource.com/forum-66.html)
+---- Thread: the poop happens world we live in thread 2XXX (/thread-17886.html)

RE: the poop happens world we live in thread 2XXX - Asther - 08-26-2011

im suspended from school for 7 days

oh and also ground the entire time too

RE: the poop happens world we live in thread 2XXX - Orgasmatron - 08-26-2011

what did you do

RE: the poop happens world we live in thread 2XXX - PrettyNier - 08-26-2011

pooped on me

RE: the poop happens world we live in thread 2XXX - Alpha Six - 08-26-2011

Just in a general awful mood. Medicine time.

RE: the poop happens world we live in thread 2XXX - Gwen - 08-26-2011

EDIT: Fuck, I need to quick being a worrywort.

RE: the poop happens world we live in thread 2XXX - DioShiba - 08-26-2011

So MA is now in a state of emergency because of hurricane Irene.

I think it could be the weather people are over reacting to it but I realize it could be bad enough, and that worries me a tad because the aftermath could be worse than the tornado that happened a few months back.

RE: the poop happens world we live in thread 2XXX - Marth - 08-26-2011

You're in a state of emergency? Eh Really just the city of philly is being advised to take precautions here. I still plan on going out tomorrow night and pretending like the rain doesn't exist.

RE: the poop happens world we live in thread 2XXX - Sol - 08-26-2011

(08-26-2011, 10:10 PM)Diogalesu Wrote: So MA is now in a state of emergency because of hurricane Irene.

I think it could be the weather people are over reacting to it but I realize it could be bad enough, and that worries me a tad because the aftermath could be worse than the tornado that happened a few months back.

I'm in CT so I'm pretty worried, too. Especially for my Nana, as she's down near NYC and the shore, and she's all by herself.

also I'm STILL in pain, it's been more than a month and I've been doing everything the doctors tell me, why the fuck is this still happening, why can't it just be done with, FUCK

RE: the poop happens world we live in thread 2XXX - Koopaul - 08-27-2011

(08-26-2011, 10:10 PM)Diogalesu Wrote: So MA is now in a state of emergency because of hurricane Irene.

Bah I think it will be pretty weak by the time it comes over here. I'm sure we'll have to go without power for a while though.

RE: the poop happens world we live in thread 2XXX - Vipershark - 08-27-2011

something happened earlier. I'm not sure what exactly caused it (presumably lifting groceries) but I may have pulled... something??? in my left shoulder/arm area

long story short my entire left side from like the bottom of my ribcage up to my shoulder and back to my shoulderblade is in pain and it hurts like hell
it even hurts to breathe

fake edit: 2 hours later (didn't get to post this earler, was in too much pain) the pain has died waaaaaaaaaaay down but i can still feel it
it's not -exactly- pain though; its odd
it's like a combinaton of the tightness you feel when you need to crack your knuckles and the feeling of pushing really hard on a bruise
it's a relly really dull pain but its there and unngh
still hurts to breathe though

my dad thinks i may have cracked a rib, but since i'm not in agonizing pain anymore we decided that unless something changes we'll wait until tomorrow and see what happens

RE: the poop happens world we live in thread 2XXX - Kriven - 08-27-2011

I think you were right on the money when you mentioned it was like a bruise. It sounds a lot like you did something and bruised something along your ribcage.

RE: the poop happens world we live in thread 2XXX - Maxpphire - 08-27-2011

(08-27-2011, 12:05 AM)Koopaul Wrote:

Bah I think it will be pretty weak by the time it comes over here. I'm sure we'll have to go without power for a while though.

No it won't, my state is so tiny that it won't slow it down.

My state is also in a state of emergancy. Lets hope it pulls a hurricain bob and blows itself back into the ocean before it does damage.

RE: the poop happens world we live in thread 2XXX - PatientZero - 08-27-2011

(08-27-2011, 01:03 AM)Vipershark Wrote: [snip]

long story short my entire left side from like the bottom of my ribcage up to my shoulder and back to my shoulderblade is in pain and it hurts like hell
it even hurts to breathe

[snerp]

Unless you were lifting things in a way I've never seen and can't seem to imagine, it isn't a cracked rib. (anatomically speaking, almost no weight goes through your ribcage)

My totally legit diagnosis as a professional internet doctor is that you've probably just pulled a muscle or possibly trapped a nerve.
I suppose in a worst case scenario you could have torn the muscle, but that's more common with say, moving a piano, as apposed to just carrying groceries.

If it's still hurting try taking some ibuprofen based painkillers, and a hot bath or shower should help loosen things up.
If the pain persists after a day or two and doesn't feel like it's going away, go and see a doctor who has a license and junk.

Lift with your legs.

RE: the poop happens world we live in thread 2XXX - Orgasmatron - 08-27-2011

(08-27-2011, 08:14 AM)PatientZero Wrote: Unless you were lifting things in a way I've never seen and can't seem to imagine,

well, you see..

you start with a bodyslam..

RE: the poop happens world we live in thread 2XXX - Cobalt Blue - 08-27-2011

lets apply some vipershark logic on this please.