The VG Resource
the poop happens world we live in thread 2XXX - Printable Version

+- The VG Resource (https://www.vg-resource.com)
+-- Forum: Archive (https://www.vg-resource.com/forum-65.html)
+--- Forum: July 2014 Archive (https://www.vg-resource.com/forum-139.html)
+---- Forum: The Archives (https://www.vg-resource.com/forum-66.html)
+---- Thread: the poop happens world we live in thread 2XXX (/thread-17886.html)

RE: the poop happens world we live in thread 2XXX - Maxpphire - 08-23-2011

Honestly, Gillian is right. I kinda worry about you because you are 16 and you don't go to school iirc, that initself is illegal in america, even if you have to take care of your grandma, you still need a basic education that you cannot rely on the internet to give you.

I honestly do worry about you and how you're treated.

Also bloodflow lessens in water or while having sex, anyway it does for me and I generally have a heavy flow and my bath water is always clear afterwards.

RE: the poop happens world we live in thread 2XXX - Garamonde - 08-23-2011

Holy crap, there was a tiny mini earth tremor thingy just now...!!!

Everything's fine though, it was just a little shake that was enough to startle me a good bit. It's never happened before...

Mom thinks there was some explosion underground or something. Aunt Dawn thought that my uncle was bouncing on the bed at first. XD

RE: the poop happens world we live in thread 2XXX - Sol - 08-23-2011

No one has heard from or seen one of my friends in about 19 hours apparently

pretty worried

Also I just finished my course of medicine and I still don't think I'm feeling particularly better, this is what, more than a month now? I really don't want to go back to the doctor, and I honestly don't know what they're going to do if I have to.

RE: the poop happens world we live in thread 2XXX - Alpha Six - 08-23-2011

(08-23-2011, 01:07 PM)Mighty Jetters Wrote: Mom thinks there was some explosion underground or something.
That's not what an earthquake is.

RE: the poop happens world we live in thread 2XXX - TomGuycott - 08-23-2011

(08-23-2011, 01:07 PM)Mighty Jetters Wrote: Holy crap, there was a tiny mini earth tremor thingy just now...!!!

Everything's fine though, it was just a little shake that was enough to startle me a good bit. It's never happened before...

Mom thinks there was some explosion underground or something. Aunt Dawn thought that my uncle was bouncing on the bed at first. XD

I just felt a SLIGHT shaking a few minutes ago, pretty much just my bed. No idea if it's related to what you felt, but I jumped straight out of bed getting ready to do SOMETHING in preparation for an earthquake, but.. that was all that happened. xD

Apparently a friend out of state said their facebook was littered with messages of people who live in Maryland who had a quake or a tremor, maybe that's what I felt.

RE: the poop happens world we live in thread 2XXX - Zadaben - 08-23-2011

(08-23-2011, 01:08 PM)Sol Wrote: Also I just finished my course of medicine and I still don't think I'm feeling particularly better, this is what, more than a month now? I really don't want to go back to the doctor, and I honestly don't know what they're going to do if I have to.

Are you slightly anemic? Because that would keep you from recovering as quickly as the average person, but doesn't mean anything extra is wrong with you. I would go back to the doctor just in case, though, as they will probably be able to tell you excactly what is or isn't wrong.
Get well soon! Smile

RE: the poop happens world we live in thread 2XXX - Garamonde - 08-23-2011

Well she heard that it was actually a 5.8 earthquake in Virginia, but they moved it up to 6.0.

I can't see why we'd get one in these parts but then seeing where we live she that that you never know what's down there. Dunno the cause.

It's not as though anywhere on the earth is exempt from earthquakes, just some are much more prone to them than others because of the collosion of plates or something. I don't know, I'm not a geographysicisticles.

RE: the poop happens world we live in thread 2XXX - Kriven - 08-23-2011

If a tornado can decide to climb a mountain, an earthquake can decide to dance with Virginia.

RE: the poop happens world we live in thread 2XXX - Rosencrantz - 08-23-2011

Oh man, I didn't even notice the shaking until someone in my lab said "HEY, DO YOU FEEL THAT??"

My first reaction was "Oh, they probably knocked that building down next door"

I didn't think it was an earthquake, especially since I've NEVER in my life once felt one.

Building's still standing btw. I was disappointed. A lot of people here are freaking out about it, though, even though it was hardly a tremor up here :F

RE: the poop happens world we live in thread 2XXX - Devicho - 08-23-2011

Man I didn't feel any tremors at all.

RE: the poop happens world we live in thread 2XXX - PrettyNier - 08-23-2011

Quote:It's not as though anywhere on the earth is exempt from earthquakes, just some are much more prone to them than others because of the collosion of plates or something. I don't know, I'm not a geographysicisticles.
Its true that no where is really exempt from them, but New Hampshire never really gets anything beyond a 3.0, and even that is pretty damn rare. We're pretty far from anything resembling a fault line.

(08-23-2011, 08:29 PM)Gnostic WetFart Wrote:
Quote:It's not as though anywhere on the earth is exempt from earthquakes, just some are much more prone to them than others because of the collosion of plates or something. I don't know, I'm not a geographysicisticles.
Its true that no where is really exempt from them, but New Hampshire never really gets anything beyond a 3.0, and even that is pretty damn rare. We're pretty far from anything resembling a fault line.

Actually there apparently is a pretty decently sized fault line near where I live, but I don't think anything actually happens there for some reason. Also the east coast is less prone APPARENTLY because of the fact it's "older rock". I have no idea whether that's true, but basically it's supposed to move a lot less than the pacific coast areas.

RE: the poop happens world we live in thread 2XXX - Chutzpar - 08-24-2011

Getting assessed for depression isn't a very nice way to start the day. Who knew.

RE: the poop happens world we live in thread 2XXX - LeleleleMAXIMUM - 08-24-2011

MJ you have successfully trolled me with your avatar.
I just noticed because you used the word "thingy" (I was reading from the bottom up).

All my experiences with quakes have been funny.

Also I am coming down with a fever, possibly chills.