The VG Resource
the poop happens world we live in thread 2XXX - Printable Version

+- The VG Resource (https://www.vg-resource.com)
+-- Forum: Archive (https://www.vg-resource.com/forum-65.html)
+--- Forum: July 2014 Archive (https://www.vg-resource.com/forum-139.html)
+---- Forum: The Archives (https://www.vg-resource.com/forum-66.html)
+---- Thread: the poop happens world we live in thread 2XXX (/thread-17886.html)

RE: the poop happens world we live in thread 2XXX - Devicho - 08-22-2011

And also if baths are still not really your cup of tea when it's happening, then showers will instantly wash away anything that could hit the floor of the shower along with the rest of the water that gets sucked down the drain.

Really, it's nothing to worry about at all.

RE: the poop happens world we live in thread 2XXX - Judge Drej - 08-22-2011

....soooooooo, when did the whole board become spamhaul again?

RE: the poop happens world we live in thread 2XXX - Chutzpar - 08-22-2011

It didn't?

RE: the poop happens world we live in thread 2XXX - Garamonde - 08-22-2011

So I was just talking to Mom and she said that warm water will make me flow more even though I told her about the cramps. :I

Why would that even happen? And she said I can't take a shower because I'm in there an hour and longer when I bathe and the water gets cold and you can't shower very long.

RE: the poop happens world we live in thread 2XXX - Gwen - 08-22-2011

(08-22-2011, 05:56 PM)Mighty Jetters Wrote: So I was just talking to Mom and she said that warm water will make me flow more even though I told her about the cramps. :I

Why would that even happen? And she said I can't take a shower because I'm in there an hour and longer when I bathe and the water gets cold and you can't shower very long.

That's such horseshit. It doesn't even take that long to shower. Not sure on the more flow issue since my dick don't bleed Wink but like Gillian said, its not THAT much, so that really shouldn't be an issue.

RE: the poop happens world we live in thread 2XXX - Cshad - 08-22-2011

Your mom is full of crap. Even if you managed to flow more, like Devicho said, the shower will wash everything away anyways.

Take a shower.

RE: the poop happens world we live in thread 2XXX - Devicho - 08-22-2011

So wait she's saying you can't shower because you'll be in and out too quick? I don't understand exactly what your mom is trying to argue there. Your mom doesn't know what she's talking about because being in water won't make you bleed any more than you already are, and cold water can actually make cramps worse from what I've heard. (I shower 99% of the time and hate being in cold water so I've never experienced that first-hand. Also I don't cramp very much at all heh)

RE: the poop happens world we live in thread 2XXX - Marth - 08-22-2011

Most of my friends are off at college now. Some are going to community college so it's not like their all gone until christmas.

I wish I was a year older now Sad

Nothing's going to make you produce more menstrual fluid right now, the uterine lining develops in the week or so before you start menstruating. It's already there, you're not gonna get any more or less no matter what you do once you've already got your period this month.

Even if you're someone who tends to get a particularly heavy period, it'll be at most 80ml, over the course of several days. Say you're in the bath for an hour, it'll be a few millilitres. It's not going to taint your bath. Your mum is overreacting :/

Honestly, while I accept that periods aren't the nicest thing ever, I'm really, really sick of the overreactions people have over them. There's still a lot of people who act like anyone who's menstruating is a) unclean and b) going to kill anyone that annoys them. I know a lot of people who freak out if I even say something as harmless as "Ugh, my cramps are really bad today" >:I

RE: the poop happens world we live in thread 2XXX - Garamonde - 08-22-2011

Well I wasn't flipping over that, it was just the timing. It generally isn't bad (when I'm not cramping).

@Devicho: Actually no I meant she said that I take a long time when I bathe (and I do) and she assumes I'd be in the shower for a long time too. I'm not that dirty actually so I wouldn't need a full bath. She still worries about me standing up and slipping on the slippery tub floor even though I told her I'd be fine and I have good balance.

I guess I'll just tell her I read this stuff online or something, IDK if it'll convince her or not though. Also we can never find anything in our place and there are clothes all over the back hallway floor and on the dryer and beside it, plus I'm always running out of clothes and we barely ever find any that fit me so I have yet to do it entirely on my own.

Jetters.
This is a site you should read: http://www.scarleteen.com/
Read it a lot.

It's not just sex-ed as in about sexuality, it's got sections about general health, menstruation etc, too.

Also, seriously? I know you're getting sick of being told this, but your mum not allowing you to shower and you not having any clothes? That's ... basic neglect.
If you go to a doctor about the worries you've been having with your hair, see if you can see the doctor without your mum or anyone else present, and talk to them about how you are treated, they can maybe put you in contact with the right people. Please. Your parents shouldn't be telling you that you can't bathe.

RE: the poop happens world we live in thread 2XXX - Alpha Six - 08-22-2011

(08-22-2011, 05:35 PM)Judge Drej Wrote: ....soooooooo, when did the whole board become spamhaul again?
I'm sorry, who are you?

RE: the poop happens world we live in thread 2XXX - Kriven - 08-22-2011

Does your mom stop to think that you might be taking an hour to take a bath because she only lets you bathe once every two or three months?

RE: the poop happens world we live in thread 2XXX - Vipershark - 08-22-2011

FOR FUCK'S SAKE
MY MOM

>clean my entire room and rearrange my stuff to fit my desk again
>mom walks in WHY IS THAT IN YOUR ROOM GET ALL THAT STUFF OUT OF THERE
uh. what. you just gave it back to m- I DONT CARE GET IT OUT OF THERE
...why?
BECAUSE I SAID SO
fjjkdlskl;
make up your mind omfg can i have my stuff back or not

now i've gotta move all my stuff back out of my room again, and
ugh wtf

RE: the poop happens world we live in thread 2XXX - Vipershark - 08-23-2011

Welp

Read some more informational articles about stuff
Extremely self conscious about stuff again
depressed as hell please kill me

Fuck

Fake edit: oh great my chest pains are back they've been gone for the last month or so but now they're back, it feels like