The VG Resource
the poop happens world we live in thread 2XXX - Printable Version

+- The VG Resource (https://www.vg-resource.com)
+-- Forum: Archive (https://www.vg-resource.com/forum-65.html)
+--- Forum: July 2014 Archive (https://www.vg-resource.com/forum-139.html)
+---- Forum: The Archives (https://www.vg-resource.com/forum-66.html)
+---- Thread: the poop happens world we live in thread 2XXX (/thread-17886.html)

RE: the poop happens world we live in thread 2XXX - Chutzpar - 08-19-2011

My mum told my boss I'm suffering with depression

which I guess is okay, my boss should know
but I feel sort of weird about it :/

RE: the poop happens world we live in thread 2XXX - Kriven - 08-19-2011

I don't know what it is, but everytime I eat pork I get incredibly sick.

...But I always forget that this happens. Fuck.

RE: the poop happens world we live in thread 2XXX - StarSock64 - 08-19-2011

My mom did something mean and it made me mad
and then she yelled at me for getting mad

dhuuuuuuuhrrrrrrrr

RE: the poop happens world we live in thread 2XXX - Marth - 08-19-2011

(08-19-2011, 10:31 AM)Dark Castle Wrote: purple mohawk :8 oh yeeahh!
I demand pics of this. Ironically, I'm posting here because I'm not allowed to dye my hair purple.

EDIT: OK FUCK MY FREAKING BROTHER. YOU ARE 13 MAN GROW THE FUCK UP. WHY WOULD YOU GO IN MY ROOM, AND DRAW ON MY CHARLIE SHEEN POSTER IN RED SHARPIE IS BEYOND ME.

RE: the poop happens world we live in thread 2XXX - Kriven - 08-19-2011

Beat him in the face.

My siblings aren't even ten and they wouldn't dream of doing that shit.

RE: the poop happens world we live in thread 2XXX - Garamonde - 08-19-2011

A little earlier whenever I took a deep breath my chest hurt just a tiny bit (not like the sudden sharp pains though) so I had to ask Mom to send some cherry flavored chewable aspirin over and a little bit after I took it my chest stopped feeling weird when I breathed.

It's funny how I've had that sudden sharp chest pain issue all my life and how after I had that last chest pain the other day made me realize that I can't breathe as well as I should, it started getting worse. How the heck.

RE: the poop happens world we live in thread 2XXX - Gwen - 08-19-2011

(08-19-2011, 04:10 PM)The Pope of Dope Wrote:
(08-19-2011, 10:31 AM)Dark Castle Wrote: purple mohawk :8 oh yeeahh!
I demand pics of this. Ironically, I'm posting here because I'm not allowed to dye my hair purple.

EDIT: OK FUCK MY FREAKING BROTHER. YOU ARE 13 MAN GROW THE FUCK UP. WHY WOULD YOU GO IN MY ROOM, AND DRAW ON MY CHARLIE SHEEN POSTER IN RED SHARPIE IS BEYOND ME.
I promise I'll post pics as soon as possible tomorrow!

RE: the poop happens world we live in thread 2XXX - Maxpphire - 08-19-2011

wtf King Dodango, stop making my bombs not go in your mouth

edit: oh there we go!!!

edit 2: I came out of mobile mode on tSR to thank some posts and I realize that there is no more Dr. Horrible finger wave because I somehow exceeded bandwith without uploading a thing in months

RE: the poop happens world we live in thread 2XXX - Chutzpar - 08-20-2011

If one more person tells me how "lucky" I am being signed off work because of the problems with my legs, I'm going to scream until I throw up.

People seem to think I'm just gadding about playing videogames and giggling to myself all day. Not, I don't know, worrying about my rapidly diminishing savings (not eligible for sick pay, great), upset at being practically house-bound or feeling like a burden to my parents, or anything. Nope, this is just like an extended holiday!

RE: the poop happens world we live in thread 2XXX - Alpha Six - 08-20-2011

Protomen show yesterday got cancelled.

:|

RE: the poop happens world we live in thread 2XXX - Helmo - 08-20-2011

yay more eye problems

RE: the poop happens world we live in thread 2XXX - Cell Shaded Envy - 08-21-2011

Our cat's missing. He's an outside cat and we're used to him being out for a little bit, but it's been 3 days now. I hope he's alright. My mom's gonna call the local animal shelter tomorrow but I'm still worried...

RE: the poop happens world we live in thread 2XXX - Vipershark - 08-21-2011

I've been feeling completely winded all day and i've been yawning all day long as well

Seeing as you yawn when
a) you're tired
b) you need oxygen
and i'm not tired, well

HMM WONDER IF SOMETHING IS WRONG
It's only 6pm and today has already been incredibly shitty

Everything just keeps getting worse and worse and i'm so fucking pissed off right now

RE: the poop happens world we live in thread 2XXX - Chutzpar - 08-21-2011

Quote:Seeing as you yawn when
a) you're tired
b) you need oxygen
and i'm not tired, well

yawning actually isn't really understood that well; a lot of the theories are based on conjecture and circular logic, afaik.
Also:
Quote:Robert Provine, a developmental neuroscientist at the University of Maryland [...] has tested this theory: Giving people additional oxygen didn't decrease yawning, and decreasing the amount of carbon dioxide in a subject's environment also didn't prevent yawning

RE: the poop happens world we live in thread 2XXX - Chutzpar - 08-21-2011

woops doublepostin':

My twin's decided I'm faking depression to get attention.

I can't even begin to explain how hurt and angry I am that he'd think that, let alone say it. He didn't even say it to my face, he muttered it under his breath while I was discussing things with my mum, since she's taking me to the doctor on Wednesday to see about counselling or medication.

We don't get along too well, I admit, but telling me that my depression isn't real and him thinking so little of me that he honestly believes I'd make it up just for buttpats makes me feel physically sick.

I expected that when I got it from people at school the last time I was really depressed. You don't expect it from your own fucking family, least of all when there's a family history of the illness.

I didn't even get a fucking apology. He acted like nothing had happened when my mum told him he was being unfair.