The VG Resource
the poop happens world we live in thread 2XXX - Printable Version

+- The VG Resource (https://www.vg-resource.com)
+-- Forum: Archive (https://www.vg-resource.com/forum-65.html)
+--- Forum: July 2014 Archive (https://www.vg-resource.com/forum-139.html)
+---- Forum: The Archives (https://www.vg-resource.com/forum-66.html)
+---- Thread: the poop happens world we live in thread 2XXX (/thread-17886.html)

RE: the poop happens world we live in thread 2XXX - Gwen - 10-30-2012

Oh hey, just woke up. GOD I LOVE WORKING OVERNIGHTS.

And I just realized that the band I've been waiting for to update their page are from New York, so they probably can't. Hope they're alright, and god damn I hope they can still send the albums out soon.

RE: the poop happens world we live in thread 2XXX - Vipershark - 10-31-2012

Working on halloween

RE: the poop happens world we live in thread 2XXX - Gwen - 10-31-2012

I feel your pain Viper, so am I.

RE: the poop happens world we live in thread 2XXX - Marth - 10-31-2012

I have lost all my drive to be productive. I hope to God I can keep my GPA up with this depression setting in.

I'm fucking tired of wendys
I want to quit

RE: the poop happens world we live in thread 2XXX - Sevenstitch - 10-31-2012

That attitude would make Dave sad Sad

But seriously I feel ya man, fast food jobs are the pits

RE: the poop happens world we live in thread 2XXX - Maxpphire - 10-31-2012

So multiple mental breakdowns in one day, mind almost convinced myself to stop living.

Can November 2nd come sooner, I'd like to start seeing my mental doctor now so I get better and healthier now.

(10-31-2012, 09:50 PM)Sevenstitch Wrote: That attitude would make Dave sad Sad

But seriously I feel ya man, fast food jobs are the pits

Wendys hasnt been about dave for a while
the company got sold to someone and they're making radical changes that you'll be seeing in the coming months

i'm fucking sick of the stupid management changes

RE: the poop happens world we live in thread 2XXX - Devicho - 10-31-2012

Well to be fair food jobs in general are pretty terrible because customers are like especially large toddlers. The other day some lady went on about how she's never coming to eat at my workplace ever again and we missed out on $10 because I wouldn't essentially let her cut the line to order desserts.

well yeah, that's true, but

it's worse
i mean wendys was never GREAT PLACE TO WORK but with the new changes they're just making more and more idiotic decisions and the changes in management are really getting on my nerves

i used to just deal with it or not care, but
ever since i had to pick up that fucking bloody used tampon out of the toilet i've started getting agitated with stuff at my job really quickly
it's like that was the tipping point between me dealing with it because it's my job and disliking my job and it's only going further and further downhill

i got in an argument with my boss today over some stupid shit

RE: the poop happens world we live in thread 2XXX - Devicho - 10-31-2012

No I can understand that, honestly I've been hitting the point where one single bad-enough customer can seriously make me kind of angry, because I try to be as friendly and helpful as possible. Then to make things better, corporate bitches us out if we don't bend over backwards for them because they care more about the chance for an extra $5 down the road than anything.

This one lady comes in a lot and always winds up with "a hair in her food" then asks for a refund only after she's full and we have to give it to her because she calls corporate to complain if we don't. Even though she's obviously bullshitting because there is no way there is always a hair in the last 5% of your food.

[Image: ZKeeN.png]
this is how i feel right now

RE: the poop happens world we live in thread 2XXX - Devicho - 11-01-2012

Well I sure am glad my fucking toilet isn't working!
Nevermind I guess I managed to fix it, but I better not wake up tomorrow with water all over the floor.

RE: the poop happens world we live in thread 2XXX - Gwen - 11-02-2012

Off until Monday, so I ask friends if they want to hang today.
"We're all going to (friends)" third straight day in a row.
Why can we never hang in town, where we actually do stuff, where we can work on music, why do we go out to the fucking to the boonies, while admittedly not too far out of town, no one wants to waste gas to go back to town to do stuff, and we just sit in a room and all play different one player games for the night?
What's fucking fun about that at all? Nothing, and I don't really like being up until 7 am and sleeping half the day away on the floor in said room while their fucking mom bitches us out for no reason.
Guess I'm stuck at home this weekend. Thanks guys, I get that it's South Dakota and even living in the largest city, there's not options like there are in St. Paul or Kansas City but come the fuck on.

RE: the poop happens world we live in thread 2XXX - Garamonde - 11-02-2012

That's what friends are for~