The VG Resource
the poop happens world we live in thread 2XXX - Printable Version

+- The VG Resource (https://www.vg-resource.com)
+-- Forum: Archive (https://www.vg-resource.com/forum-65.html)
+--- Forum: July 2014 Archive (https://www.vg-resource.com/forum-139.html)
+---- Forum: The Archives (https://www.vg-resource.com/forum-66.html)
+---- Thread: the poop happens world we live in thread 2XXX (/thread-17886.html)

RE: the poop happens world we live in thread 2XXX - Rai - 08-15-2011

(08-15-2011, 11:47 AM)Alpha Six Wrote:
(08-15-2011, 11:42 AM)Rai Wrote: Life's been pretty much pure, unadulterated shit since my 21st birthday.

Laem.
CAN'T WAIT FOR MINE IN A MONTH.

Hope yours goes better than mine.

Also didn't realize until right now, but I've actualy been drinking less since I turned 21. All I do anymore on my spare time is smoke and play vidjergames.

Quote:Also what is a sleep schedule. it's almost 10 and I haven't gone to sleep yet HELP ME

Dude
[Image: MarleysMellowMood72.jpg]
Down one before bed. Shit works hardcore. 8 hours of the easiest, soundest sleep I've ever had.

RE: the poop happens world we live in thread 2XXX - PatientZero - 08-15-2011

(08-15-2011, 11:55 AM)Rai Wrote: Dude
[Image: MarleysMellowMood72.jpg]
Down one before bed. Shit works hardcore. 8 hours of the easiest, soundest sleep I've ever had.

I have so many problems with this I cannot begin to describe it.

I'm just gonna stick with; "Boy, that sure is some expensive and strategically marketed Valerian root."

So there's my tip, try just taking some Valerian root.

RE: the poop happens world we live in thread 2XXX - Rai - 08-15-2011

It's super cheap and easily available around here, so ehn. Results is results. Cute

RE: the poop happens world we live in thread 2XXX - Marth - 08-15-2011

(08-15-2011, 12:12 PM)PatientZero Wrote: So there's my tip, try just taking some Valerian root.

This works rather well, and is relatively cheap.
However Tyvon, go to bed early when using it. I slept a clean 12-13hours because of it, note I went to bed at like 7 to be safe. It works differently for everyone, so maybe you'll sleep more than that or maybe less. Also note that more is not better, supposedly if you take too much stay awake far longer(as if one taking it's sleep schedule wasn't fucked enough) you normally would.

RE: the poop happens world we live in thread 2XXX - Chutzpar - 08-15-2011

Be aware also that taking valerian root for a long time can trigger depression, if you're susceptible. I'm not dissuading you from using it, I've used it a lot before with no ill effect, but just be aware that it's a possibility, and stop taking it if you start suffering!

Also Marley's Mellow Mood is flippin' delicious anyway.

RE: the poop happens world we live in thread 2XXX - Helmo - 08-15-2011

you know what

I don't even fucking like bananas

but I can't stop eating them

RE: the poop happens world we live in thread 2XXX - Garamonde - 08-15-2011

(08-15-2011, 12:46 PM)Gorsal Sr. Wrote: you know what

I don't even fucking like bananas

but I can't stop eating them

I can't see how that's possible, but I don't like eating whole bananas either.

I only like the taste of them in different things (like banana bread).

Doesn't make sense does it.

RE: the poop happens world we live in thread 2XXX - Rosencrantz - 08-15-2011

go into work, expect to have a poster done by 4:00, hardly have anything done by 3:45

I know I've settled on just having my department print the poster instead of the research group that would do it if I print it today, but

yeah, I'm going to feel like shit for the rest of the day now that it wasn't done by when I wanted it done : (

RE: the poop happens world we live in thread 2XXX - Marth - 08-15-2011

(08-15-2011, 12:44 PM)Tachikoma Wrote: Be aware also that taking valerian root for a long time can trigger depression, if you're susceptible.

This explains a thing or two actually. Thank you!

RE: the poop happens world we live in thread 2XXX - Maxpphire - 08-16-2011

So uhhh, a week or so back I got a Pin at work that said Continuous Improvement, because Tom said that I was improving and rewarded me with a Pin.

The manager who I don't like so much because she has been rude to just about everyone (no one else really likes her too much for the same reasons) decided to make me feel like shit over it.

She was commenting on how the sandwich girl didn't have a pin and said "Look even Kat has one" and due to that she then leans over to read what it says and starts laughing trying to ask "Why would they give you a pin that says that"

I just walked away and didn't say a word to her until she left (at 8pm thank god)

RE: the poop happens world we live in thread 2XXX - PatientZero - 08-16-2011

Ordered a replacement graphics card for delivery today, it came at 7:50 AM, so like any decent person I was fast asleep and missed it.

I wandered down to the local Depot around 10 AM to see if had been dropped off there, wasn't there yet, told to try around lunch time. (long shot that early, but I can't do much without it anyway)
Went back about 12-ish, because fuck you I need this to live oh god, it still wasn't there. Was told it probably wouldn't be there until tomorrow.

Checked the tracker, says it arrived there just after 1 PM.

Want to go and get my parcel. But I might look like an idiot if I turn up for a third time and it still isn't there.

Also a woman in a mobility scooter stopped me in the street to tell me I "look like Robin Hood from behind", I don't even know what that means.

Jesus why is my life so hard.

RE: the poop happens world we live in thread 2XXX - Helmo - 08-16-2011

(08-16-2011, 08:58 AM)PatientZero Wrote: Ordered a replacement graphics card for delivery today, it came at 7:50 AM, so like any decent person I was fast asleep and missed it.

I wandered down to the local Depot around 10 AM to see if had been dropped off there, wasn't there yet, told to try around lunch time. (long shot that early, but I can't do much without it anyway)
Went back about 12-ish, because fuck you I need this to live oh god, it still wasn't there. Was told it probably wouldn't be there until tomorrow.

Checked the tracker, says it arrived there just after 1 PM.

Want to go and get my parcel. But I might look like an idiot if I turn up for a third time and it still isn't there.

Also a woman in a mobility scooter stopped me in the street to tell me I "look like Robin Hood from behind", I don't even know what that means.

Jesus why is my life so hard.

she was just distracting you so she could steal from you and give to the poor

RE: the poop happens world we live in thread 2XXX - Garamonde - 08-16-2011

It's really cool how I lose like half my hair every time I brush it. Blank

RE: the poop happens world we live in thread 2XXX - Rosencrantz - 08-16-2011

that

doesn't even sound remotely healthy : (

RE: the poop happens world we live in thread 2XXX - Alpha Six - 08-16-2011

(08-16-2011, 09:41 AM)Mighty Jetters Wrote: It's really cool how I lose like half my hair every time I brush it. Blank
Welcome to the last three years of my life.