The VG Resource
the poop happens world we live in thread 2XXX - Printable Version

+- The VG Resource (https://www.vg-resource.com)
+-- Forum: Archive (https://www.vg-resource.com/forum-65.html)
+--- Forum: July 2014 Archive (https://www.vg-resource.com/forum-139.html)
+---- Forum: The Archives (https://www.vg-resource.com/forum-66.html)
+---- Thread: the poop happens world we live in thread 2XXX (/thread-17886.html)

RE: the poop happens world we live in thread 2XXX - Phaze - 10-18-2012

My right ear still hurts, it's been a couple of days now.

The water pressure in the upstairs taps is also too low to actually have a shower Blank

RE: the poop happens world we live in thread 2XXX - Gwen - 10-18-2012

So, I thought Kvelertak was next month, but it's this Friday :'( I DON'T HAVE ANY FUCKING MONEY OR THE DAYS OFF TO GO. I FUCKED UP THE MONTH, AND I FUCKING HATE MYSELF RIGHT NOW. I want to rip out my beard, shave my head, and sell my 360 because I'm a fucking idiot who can't read a fucking calendar right. Oh and had some really morbid daydreams of killing myself at work this past night along with regular ol' morbid thoughts of random ways of dying. So it's been a great day so far.

RE: the poop happens world we live in thread 2XXX - Kriven - 10-18-2012

Get out. Get out of my house right now. You are fucking disgusting. Go back to Laconia or wherever the hell you ran off to, and fucking stay there. I never want to see your face again.

RE: the poop happens world we live in thread 2XXX - Phaze - 10-18-2012

(10-18-2012, 07:23 AM)Hevy Devy Wrote: Oh and had some really morbid daydreams of killing myself at work this past night along with regular ol' morbid thoughts of random ways of dying. So it's been a great day so far.
Invasive thoughts are fun, huh. I used to have some of people being violently murdered/them violently murdering me or random images of me throwing myself in front of a passing car.

Kinda glad I don't really get those anymore Blank

RE: the poop happens world we live in thread 2XXX - Virt - 10-18-2012

I skinned my knee today

it was bleeding like crazy and was hurting a lot

RE: the poop happens world we live in thread 2XXX - Gwen - 10-18-2012

How did I know my friend would be able to get off tomorrow on such short notice. Now he's going to go and I'll get how I never got to see Kvelertak rubbed in my face for eternity. Also he's totally able to afford it like 20 times through, total trip costs and such. yay~ Have fun shoving it in my face.
I'm being a jealous fuck and I don't really care.

RE: the poop happens world we live in thread 2XXX - Devicho - 10-18-2012

I got a note of noncompliance on my door today for "loud music" on the 5th, the night I moved in. Except um, I didn't even have my TV at the time (And the speakers don't even work so it's fully mute) and I don't own a stereo, so the only thing that could have been playing music was my laptop, which I tend to keep earbuds plugged into with the volume at no more than 35 unless I'm listening to something quiet.

So right off the bat I get to go figure out what the fuck.

RE: the poop happens world we live in thread 2XXX - Vipershark - 10-18-2012

My internet has been out all day and it's forced me to be productive
i already cleaned my room and did my homework and i'm bored out of my mind

RE: the poop happens world we live in thread 2XXX - recme - 10-18-2012

Im kinda annoyed of how much my friends are changing. They just ignore me and just go to their other friends. :I

Also, my mom took away my laptop because I use it a lot (Which is okay, I guess.). She also told me from now on, I'm going to clean my sister's room everyday. Why should I clean her room? Can't she do it herself? "Oh, your sister is always busy with school." I wonder why staying in bed, texting, and playing video games made her productive and busy.

RE: the poop happens world we live in thread 2XXX - Garamonde - 10-18-2012

At least you accomplished stuff today, Viper. Tongue

As for me, my throat has been sore and uncomfortable all day. I woke up early this morning with it and it wasn't fun to deal with all day.

Even with sicknesses having been in the house before I have never gotten sick in almost a decade. But I'm pretty sure the real reason is because when I was washing my face in the shower last night, I was briefly sticking my face under the shower head to rinse the soap off, and during the last rinse, a bit of soap and water went up my nose and down my throat which I'm pretty sure burned it a bit. Yes that actually happened, but only because I was trying to prevent getting soap in my eyes. But that won't happen again because I'd much rather get bodywash in my eyes and suffer for a minute or so than have it run down my throat and have me suffer the entire next day.

RE: the poop happens world we live in thread 2XXX - Goemar - 10-19-2012

2 and a half hours late from work yesterday... fuck you MAC lines and fuck you bakery...

RE: the poop happens world we live in thread 2XXX - Virt - 10-20-2012

So since there's this wound here on my knee it really hurts to walk (darn you inconveniently placed wounds) but yet my parents are making me do chores which takes a lot of walking and it just seriously HURTS just thinking about it

RE: the poop happens world we live in thread 2XXX - Previous - 10-20-2012

Sometimes I just really want to get away from here and some of the people.

RE: the poop happens world we live in thread 2XXX - Cshad - 10-20-2012

It's come to the point where everyone I believed I could rely and depend on has somehow shown me that I was stupid to believe that in the first place.

RE: the poop happens world we live in thread 2XXX - Goemar - 10-21-2012

Welcome to life Cshad