The VG Resource
the poop happens world we live in thread 2XXX - Printable Version

+- The VG Resource (https://www.vg-resource.com)
+-- Forum: Archive (https://www.vg-resource.com/forum-65.html)
+--- Forum: July 2014 Archive (https://www.vg-resource.com/forum-139.html)
+---- Forum: The Archives (https://www.vg-resource.com/forum-66.html)
+---- Thread: the poop happens world we live in thread 2XXX (/thread-17886.html)

RE: the poop happens world we live in thread 2XXX - Phaze - 10-04-2012

Ear heartbeat is accompanying pain when I try to increase pressure to shut it out.

I hate my nervous system.

RE: the poop happens world we live in thread 2XXX - Marth - 10-04-2012

I just finished this weeks paper.

It's 7 pages and I did my best and really cut down on illegal diction words.

Why do I feel like I'm gonna get a D?

Cry

RE: the poop happens world we live in thread 2XXX - Helmo - 10-04-2012

woke up at 2:15 am

vomit guts

RE: the poop happens world we live in thread 2XXX - Lemonray - 10-04-2012

For the past... Three days, I think, I've had this pain in my back that just won't go away. :<

RE: the poop happens world we live in thread 2XXX - DioShiba - 10-04-2012

Tired and really stopped knowing what the fuck I have been doing the past several days.

it's like I'm so focused on having a good grade with out really trying it just doesn't matter.

RE: the poop happens world we live in thread 2XXX - Kriven - 10-05-2012

You can't throw away all of the fucking expired food because "It doesn't really expire" but you can throw away the italian bread we never fucking have because "There were only a few pieces left."

Go fuck yourself. I made a point of letting you know this fucking morning that I was looking forward to that. We never fucking have any. And then you throw it away because there's only a fucking few pieces left? Fuck you. Fuck you. We have one load of not-moldy ass bread and you throw it away and leave the rotting vegetables all over the god damn place. Fucking die.

RE: the poop happens world we live in thread 2XXX - Garamonde - 10-05-2012

He must like the taste of rotten food.

RE: the poop happens world we live in thread 2XXX - Kami - 10-05-2012

Fuck, bacon went up a a dollar fifty.

RE: the poop happens world we live in thread 2XXX - Baegal - 10-05-2012

Both of my feel went entirely numb at the same time today.
It was really weird :U

RE: the poop happens world we live in thread 2XXX - Koopaul - 10-06-2012

Hey guys I need some advice. Okay this is weird but the past couple of days I've been hanging out with my friends and having a really fun time... but by the end of the day I still feel unhappy, unfulfilled, like I didn't do anything all day.

What's worse is my memories of these fun events seem distant, like they happened years ago even though they were just earlier tonight!

What do you suppose is wrong with me? Why can't I have that feeling of "Today was a good day!" and then look back on it and remember it well, instead of a distant memory?

RE: the poop happens world we live in thread 2XXX - Kriven - 10-06-2012

You're unfulfilled in another part of your life, and that isn't letting you enjoy the things you should.

It's like when you know you have a bunch of chores to do, but you choose to play video games instead. You won't be able to fully enjoy the games, because you keep thinking "Man, I have to get the dishes done."

RE: the poop happens world we live in thread 2XXX - greatspaceadventure - 10-06-2012

I've been vegetarian for the past 6 months. I ate a meat sandwich on accident the other day and it made me horribly sick to my stomach.

I've lost all interest in meat. I highly recommend being vegetarian. I feel super healthy and I cannot stress enough how easy (and humane!) of a life choice it is.

RE: the poop happens world we live in thread 2XXX - recme - 10-06-2012

(05-28-2012, 07:41 PM)recolorme Wrote: im so uninspired and bored atm. I don't know what to do.

it strikes yet again.

RE: the poop happens world we live in thread 2XXX - Phaze - 10-06-2012

(10-06-2012, 09:03 AM)greatspaceadventure Wrote: I highly recommend being vegetarian. I feel super healthy and I cannot stress enough how easy (and humane!) of a life choice it is.

Not easy to do in any shape or form when mere traces of onion juice (or what have you) in something makes one retch. I hate my tongue. Gonna Puke

RE: the poop happens world we live in thread 2XXX - Previous - 10-06-2012

(10-06-2012, 09:03 AM)greatspaceadventure Wrote: I've been vegetarian for the past 6 months.

ABout two and a half years here~

I don't understand the onion juice thing - you don't need it in vegetarian food, there's lots of things you can make without onion plus many people put onion to meat, too?