The VG Resource
the poop happens world we live in thread 2XXX - Printable Version

+- The VG Resource (https://www.vg-resource.com)
+-- Forum: Archive (https://www.vg-resource.com/forum-65.html)
+--- Forum: July 2014 Archive (https://www.vg-resource.com/forum-139.html)
+---- Forum: The Archives (https://www.vg-resource.com/forum-66.html)
+---- Thread: the poop happens world we live in thread 2XXX (/thread-17886.html)

RE: the poop happens world we live in thread 2XXX - Previous - 09-18-2012

(09-17-2012, 07:10 PM)Trollerskates Wrote: Why do I have to forget everything

I can remember useless trivia

but not my freaking homework

then my mom gets mad and I get all upset and nobody's happy ever

yay
I used to have a small notepad thing with me (DIN A6, fits nicely in a back pocket of pants) to take various notes and I also have a ballpen with me at about all times.
Make it a habit to write down your homework in one and check it once you're at home, marking done things as done.

Nowadays, however, I tend to write myself reminder emails, haha. Curse you, modern technology.

RE: the poop happens world we live in thread 2XXX - Marth - 09-18-2012

Ok I wanna know, how in the FUCK do earbuds start on FIRE?!?!

RE: the poop happens world we live in thread 2XXX - Marth - 09-19-2012

What someone's sick at work again? Can I come in? Sure I didn't need the time off to write a paper or anything! Fuuuuuuuuuck you! This is the 3rd time in two weeks I've been called in for people faking sickness, and when I was sick is was told I had to come in. Fuck this

RE: the poop happens world we live in thread 2XXX - Lemonray - 09-20-2012

[Image: fTl7p.jpg]
My face today when my aunt praised communism, Stalin and Chairman Mao.
Because when everyone is miserable and oppressed and dead, no one will be.

RE: the poop happens world we live in thread 2XXX - recme - 09-20-2012

Okay so, I was in art class and then I was talking to the people at my table. I usually talk to my friend in front of me because he's actually pretty cool. While the girl next to him is a complete douchebag.

She keeps on saying I have a attitude when she gets me mad (that's her fault, obviously.) and she also judges me. Today, we were just talking about nonsense like we usually do. Then I reminded myself that I needed to do something important at home. Then she started giggling. My friend and I were confused. She whispered to my friends here and he started laughing.

I assume they were talking about masturbation since I heard a couple of words and kinda got mad since I don't like people joking like that. I told them I was talking about pixel art I had to make for Enribeaver. My friend got confused and then the girl said to him "Ya see his attitude? It's so annoying."

My head exploded for the amount of bullshit that I just heard. I just couldn't handle the stupidity.

RE: the poop happens world we live in thread 2XXX - Goemar - 09-21-2012

Should have just left them giggling man. Though I would lighten up a bit, it would give her less to play with.

As for me, at the mother-in-laws... 2 badly behaved dogs, a neglected cat, smoke, animal hair everywhere and fleas (now all dead thankfully). Thank god it's off to my parent's house soon.

RE: the poop happens world we live in thread 2XXX - Kriven - 09-21-2012

Hey mom,

The more you yell and bitch, the less I want to do what you tell me to. The same goes for my siblings. It's funny how you haven't noticed that they do just about whatever I ask them to, but everyone resists you. Equal and opposite reactions and all that. Learn some physics.

RE: the poop happens world we live in thread 2XXX - Helmo - 09-21-2012

my mom gets really mad when I do christian bale impressions

she said im like that guy who shot all those people at the dark knight rises

she thinks batman made him that way

RE: the poop happens world we live in thread 2XXX - Marth - 09-21-2012

I'm sorry but your mom's viewpoint is simply beyond ignorant.

Also I feel incredibly uneasy about my college grades. I loved the ability to check my grades online whenever I wanted in high school just so I knew if I was pulling decent grades or not. Now I'm writing papers all the time and in my opinion their poorly written because these deadlines are awfully tight, and I have no way of knowing for weeks how I'm doing.

AUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUGH
AUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUGH

I'm gonna go get drunk and forget about everything.

RE: the poop happens world we live in thread 2XXX - Helmo - 09-21-2012

I got a million more, trust me I know.

RE: the poop happens world we live in thread 2XXX - Kami - 09-21-2012

Most Parents don't understand this gen's society changes.

I hate today.

RE: the poop happens world we live in thread 2XXX - puggsoy - 09-24-2012

So minus.com decides to go and remove all view options except for the worst one, now I'm stuck with viewing my folders in this stupid fashion. I also can't even rearrange my pictures in this view.

What the hell, minus. You were already bad enough arrangement-wise, now you just have to go and make it impossible to arrange my pictures. What frustrates me is that they haven't even replaced it with anything, it's just GONE FOR NO REASON.

RE: the poop happens world we live in thread 2XXX - Garamonde - 09-24-2012

Hmm, looks like they changed the front page to something stupid, welp. Well after you log in, you can click My Uploads to go to your folders. Afterwards when you're viewing your files inside a folder all the links (at least the Direct Link) should be there underneath each one.

RE: the poop happens world we live in thread 2XXX - puggsoy - 09-24-2012

No, I can access the links just fine, I knew that. What I mean is that I'm forced to view it in that stupid grid view or whatever, I can't change it to Linear or List view. There used to be a drop-down list in near the top-right of the page where I could change it, now it just says "Select Items".

I arrange my sheets (and most images) in a specific order, which I can't do now, it just smashes them at the front of the folder when I upload them. And neither sorting by Date Created nor Date Modified does it how I want. I could re-upload my images in the order I want, then just always order it by Date Created (which I think is supposed to mean date uploaded), but that's a real pain to have to do. Seriously the just could have kept those other views, there was no reason to remove them.

RE: the poop happens world we live in thread 2XXX - Sengir - 09-24-2012

Kill Me