The VG Resource
the poop happens world we live in thread 2XXX - Printable Version

+- The VG Resource (https://www.vg-resource.com)
+-- Forum: Archive (https://www.vg-resource.com/forum-65.html)
+--- Forum: July 2014 Archive (https://www.vg-resource.com/forum-139.html)
+---- Forum: The Archives (https://www.vg-resource.com/forum-66.html)
+---- Thread: the poop happens world we live in thread 2XXX (/thread-17886.html)

RE: the poop happens world we live in thread 2XXX - Kami - 09-10-2012

Meh, too much candy, I seem to have gained like 10 pounds.
Welp, Looks like I need to get rid of all that sugar.

RE: the poop happens world we live in thread 2XXX - Virt - 09-10-2012

Today was not my day

RE: the poop happens world we live in thread 2XXX - Kami - 09-10-2012

Well fuck, seems like my 8-year old brother flipped out over pudding cup, and it seems I'm now in trouble for "Letting him thow a fit". What Am I supposed to do, Tie him to a chair or something? He's a spoiled brat, and it seems like my parents still haven't noticed he acts like a little shit when they aren't there. They don't pay me enough for this.

RE: the poop happens world we live in thread 2XXX - Virt - 09-10-2012

Great now I'm having a bad day again

RE: the poop happens world we live in thread 2XXX - Mutsukki - 09-11-2012

hello feeling of uselessness, how are you doing. It's been a while.

It's fucking hard to get out this condition when my lazy self just can't do shit to get out of it. Why is it so hard? Do I lack willpower? Motivation? Am I too deep in my comfort zone? That's probably it.

This has like, lasted for maybe half a year, and I still can't do shit about it, and I just fucking graduated, why do I feel like I didn't earn this achievement? Why am I incapable of being proud of myself and, you know, be happy, instead of thinking how much of a lazy ass piece of shit I will forever be because I can't fucking get myself to do nothing, unless it's mindless forced stuff like going to class or going to the gym. I'm not able to just lie in bed all day, because I would die of boredom, so I force myself out of it, to be on the internet doing nothing most of the time. I'm failing to see how is that any different, because I'm not getting any shit done both ways.

You know what freaking rages me the most? I know what's wrong. I probably know how to fix it. I just can't. It's like, seeing some small fire or someone falling and do nothing about it, even thought it's right in front of you and can be solved. I probably like to play victim too, maybe this what this post is about, while I constantly update it. I'm a really bad and selfish person. I have really few bad things happening in my life right now, most of them are not even related to me, aside from this, why the fuck am I unmotivated as hell.

I just, don't know. I don't fucking understand myself, what to do with my life and I'm just very angry right now. I'm sorry, I needed to vent this somewhere. I think I'm getting calmer

RE: the poop happens world we live in thread 2XXX - Koopaul - 09-11-2012

I know how you feel, sorta. I've been very unmotivated too. I've been wanting to do a series of drawings but I never get around to it.

RE: the poop happens world we live in thread 2XXX - StarSock64 - 09-11-2012

When I lack discipline at things I want to do, I usually work out a schedule of things I want to do every day of the week, and then work out a set of punishments if I don't do them. You can get a friend to help you with that part.

Sure it'd be nice if you could change your mindset and motivation, but I'd be more concerned with experimenting to find things that work, instead of wishing things would work that don't.

p.s. If you're trying to draw but you don't have any ideas and nothing's coming out, that's a pretty good time to copy diagrams or do art exercises you wouldn't feel like doing if you were actually inspired. That way you won't sit there staring a blank page wondering what the heck you should even do, and you ought to get something good out of it.

RE: the poop happens world we live in thread 2XXX - Sol - 09-11-2012

some people really have a way with subtlety

RE: the poop happens world we live in thread 2XXX - Kami - 09-13-2012

Dropbox is being slow today.

RE: the poop happens world we live in thread 2XXX - Vipershark - 09-14-2012

I get cold really easily.
The a/c is on full blast today at school
I forgot to bring my hoodie

Holy balls i'm freezing

RE: the poop happens world we live in thread 2XXX - Koopaul - 09-15-2012

I don't know what to do with my social life. My friends bother me lately, perhaps I should become a hermit? Why do I increasingly dislike all people?

RE: the poop happens world we live in thread 2XXX - Kosheh - 09-15-2012

(09-15-2012, 06:27 AM)Koopaul Wrote: I don't know what to do with my social life. My friends bother me lately, perhaps I should become a hermit? Why do I increasingly dislike all people?

sounds like you should become a network administrator my friend :V

RE: the poop happens world we live in thread 2XXX - Maxpphire - 09-15-2012

I've seemingly gotten some viruses on my computer and thats why it cannot play games properly. I'm waiting on friend to get basic version of Windows 7 for me to reformat it with.

RE: the poop happens world we live in thread 2XXX - Gwen - 09-15-2012

Well, off to work for the next 15 hours. But on the bright side Devin Townsend is tomorrow!

RE: the poop happens world we live in thread 2XXX - Garamonde - 09-15-2012

I FINALLY GOT MY HEADPHONES.

I am so happy right now!!!!!!! Big GrinBig GrinBig GrinBig GrinBig Grin

wait a second

they're

oh lookie, I finally have the ones and they're just a little too big as would be expected

hehehehehehhehehe ahahahahahhahhahahahah

I'm so thrilled that I waited 4 weeks for Mom to order these and now that I finally have them I either have to attempt to put up with them or tell her and have to wait even longer to find replacements

I'm so happy I could just

cry