The VG Resource
the poop happens world we live in thread 2XXX - Printable Version

+- The VG Resource (https://www.vg-resource.com)
+-- Forum: Archive (https://www.vg-resource.com/forum-65.html)
+--- Forum: July 2014 Archive (https://www.vg-resource.com/forum-139.html)
+---- Forum: The Archives (https://www.vg-resource.com/forum-66.html)
+---- Thread: the poop happens world we live in thread 2XXX (/thread-17886.html)

RE: the poop happens world we live in thread 2XXX - Goemar - 09-08-2012

(09-08-2012, 12:29 AM)м▲я✞H Wrote: Lots of text

I used to smoke cigars (never ciggys) so maybe I have no idea what I'm talking about but:
a) Aren't sires cheaper than cigars?
b) Wouldn't Nicotine gum be a better substitute?
c) What the hell is a cigarillo?

RE: the poop happens world we live in thread 2XXX - Kami - 09-08-2012

Bratty Younger siblings are not fun to deal with.

RE: the poop happens world we live in thread 2XXX - Goemar - 09-08-2012

Damn forum glitch!

RE: the poop happens world we live in thread 2XXX - Kriven - 09-08-2012

I should have seen it sooner...

The awful, awful dreams every night...
The complete and total lack of motivation...
The fatigue and desire to sleep through the entire day...
The fear of losing emotional control...
The fantasies of mutilation...

I am again depressed.

RE: the poop happens world we live in thread 2XXX - PatientZero - 09-08-2012

If it was taken at face value more than half of the people on the internet have depression, and the rest have OCD or some other imaginary kooky-wacky "crazy" condition.
If you think you have a psychiatric condition you should see a doctor about it, not that anyone ever seems to, I guess because a doctor might not give them the diagnosis they want, or god forbid, try to treat them.

Sorry if I'm a bit on the nose about it, but after living through hell with a diagnosed and confirmed mental illness, along with the countless tests, assessments, treatments and daily problems that go along with it, you can imagine that I don't have a lot of time or sympathy for people who find a label to hide behind so they have an excuse to not do anything about the situation that's making them "ill".

If you seek help and get diagnosed and treated, you can have all the sympathy you need from me, otherwise you might as well join the cue with the rest of the countless people desperate for attention from their imaginary suffering.

I don't want sympathy, I want a board full of people I'll never meet and a thread about horrible things I can bitch in and get it out of my system and move on with my day.

RE: the poop happens world we live in thread 2XXX - Marth - 09-08-2012

If part of Pz's post is directed at me, I'll openly admit I am confirmed schizo-affective. I struggle with a confirmed eating disorder but that's mostly controlled now.

Edit: cigarillos are cigars about the length and width of a cigarette and in America are a good deal cheaper. I belive it's due to them not being nearly as desired as cigarettes.

RE: the poop happens world we live in thread 2XXX - PatientZero - 09-08-2012

To be fair, that was only partly directed at anyone, probably a bit forthright for that if I'm honest, this is why you don't drink and internet.
It's just a massive bugbear of mine, I see it all over the web and it annoys the hell out of me, at best it's frown inducing, at worst my head literally explodes and I set fire to the entire planet. (luckily that second one hasn't actually happened yet.)

I'm more just annoyed about it in general, not actually angry at any of you specifically.
C'mere you guys, brohugs.

Fair enough.

[Image: 5633990.jpg]

RE: the poop happens world we live in thread 2XXX - Kami - 09-09-2012

What is sleep?(I haven't slept in like 36 hours.)

RE: the poop happens world we live in thread 2XXX - Lemonray - 09-09-2012

I've got a bothersome pain about a third of the way down my spine. I'm currently sitting in such a way that the feeling is lessened, but if I move at all it hurts, so, I have to remain perfectly still.

RE: the poop happens world we live in thread 2XXX - Kami - 09-09-2012

I feel like crap, I'm constantly sneezing and I'm naucious, i'll probably be miserably laying on the floor for most of the day.

RE: the poop happens world we live in thread 2XXX - Kriven - 09-09-2012

Go back to being Summer I hate the cold already aaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

RE: the poop happens world we live in thread 2XXX - Vipershark - 09-09-2012

I have a major project due at 11:59 tonight and it isn't done.
I work until 12 Smile

Edit- never mind, sped home on my break and finished it

RE: the poop happens world we live in thread 2XXX - Sol - 09-10-2012

I asked nana if I could put some music on, she says yes

literally a minute or two after I put it on she asks "where is that noise coming from, is that your machine?"

I say yes, it's music

she asks again, apparently not having heard me

I ask if it would be better if I wore my headphones