The VG Resource
the poop happens world we live in thread 2XXX - Printable Version

+- The VG Resource (https://www.vg-resource.com)
+-- Forum: Archive (https://www.vg-resource.com/forum-65.html)
+--- Forum: July 2014 Archive (https://www.vg-resource.com/forum-139.html)
+---- Forum: The Archives (https://www.vg-resource.com/forum-66.html)
+---- Thread: the poop happens world we live in thread 2XXX (/thread-17886.html)

RE: the poop happens world we live in thread 2XXX - Zadaben - 08-30-2012

How were you given three languages? I couldn't even take two at the same time when I wanted to.
Don't you choose your classes?

RE: the poop happens world we live in thread 2XXX - Kami - 08-30-2012

It seems they fucked up and added in my backup language choices instead of some pointless electives(IMO).

Yah, I do, It's freaken annoying.

RE: the poop happens world we live in thread 2XXX - Sol - 08-30-2012

this is a living nightmare

I think my high school's staff are racist, They unrightfully removed my C# and C++ classes from my schedual, and gave it to some slackers who didn't even meet the requirements for entering the class. They must hate me since i'm Asian(I'm mostly Japanese TBH, but you get my point), that's the only possible answer.

RE: the poop happens world we live in thread 2XXX - Zadaben - 08-30-2012

Would you mind posting your schedule?

RE: the poop happens world we live in thread 2XXX - Vipershark - 08-30-2012

(08-30-2012, 05:39 PM)Shadow Kami Wrote: I think my high school's staff are racist, They unrightfully removed my C# and C++ classes from my schedual, and gave it to some slackers who didn't even meet the requirements for entering the class. They must hate me since i'm Asian(I'm mostly Japanese TBH, but you get my point), that's the only possible answer.
Is this sarcasm

RE: the poop happens world we live in thread 2XXX - Gaia - 08-30-2012

Beautiful. First two weeks of the job training program and what happens? Palm Tran. That's what. First few times late, I don't mind. Now this time some asshole decided to confuse the bus driver on where to go since his GPS system broke, which led to us going in circles while arguing. I then politely asked the person next to me if she had a GPS system built into her phone, and she replied "yes". Yet the asshole still wanted to go his way some more and talk over the GPS system's directives and both of us tried to get him to shut the fuck up. I FINALLY made it home after he did quiet down. Jerk.

Wheel of morality, turn turn turn, tell us the lesson we shall learn..

The moral of this story is: Don't be a backseat driver. It's irritating to the rest of the passengers and the bus driver if you do.

After A long tedious phonecall, I got back my C# class, though I'm still stuck with spanish, ehh, I'll deal with that, since I've made no progress on getting back my C++ class. Seems there was a system malfuncion, so I got my spot back.

@Viper, yah, the hate part as just me trying to release my anger since I almost did a :deskflip:.

Looks like I'm going to take extra precations next year, so they don't mess up my weekly schedual again.

Imma go cool my head down some more before I get pissed off again.

RE: the poop happens world we live in thread 2XXX - Marth - 08-31-2012

Dear parents,

I'm 18. I legally am aloud to smoke and or vape. I do not see why you had to confiscate my electronic cigarette and lecture me on it. You refuse to listen to me as to what's wrong with me and how this helps keep me in balance so now whatever happens, happens and you are completely at fault. Thank you for treating me like a child and I apologize in advance for anything I unknowingly do if a break happens.

RE: the poop happens world we live in thread 2XXX - StarSock64 - 09-01-2012

I need to download a program for my organic chem lab homework and it won't download on my laptop or my PC.

So I guess I'll need to go to school and pray it works there, but God knows how slow those pieces of garbage are

Life keeps throwing Bricks at me, Please stop Life. - Kami - 09-01-2012

My little brother started hitting me for no reason what so ever, so I ignored him since hitting him back wouldn't really serve any point.

This is why I dislike when parents spoil their child to death. Like I was spoiler to death[/sacrasm], what's gotten into they're minds? They say I got all the attention, Pffft, I was all by myself pretty much most of my life, I never got attention. It's a pain in the ass, since they treat him like a saint.

I'm fed up. I'm tired of life giving me misfortune and bad luck, I might as well go with an old nickname I had, which was "Angel Plague", since I was the most unlucky person around, and I still am.

I hate life, I hate alot of things right now.

I want to move now, yet they say I can't move out, but they're willing to kick me out for stupid reasons. I can get a job so why won't they let me do what I want, which means moving out.

RE: the poop happens world we live in thread 2XXX - Gwen - 09-02-2012

I was really sad when I realized your username wasn't the same as the first song I wrote for my band, Anal Plague :C

RE: the poop happens world we live in thread 2XXX - Maxpphire - 09-02-2012

So my stomach has essentially been hurting for more then 6 hours now, might be a bit wrong since I slept through most of it, but it hurt when I fell asleep and it hurt when I woke up, although not nearly as bad. Eating crackers in attempts to try and feel better.

Can't wait for that Doctors appointment on September 14th.

RE: the poop happens world we live in thread 2XXX - Gwen - 09-02-2012

So my Bio Dad over the Summer has been getting buses to Canada so he can visit me on his way back down, and normally it'd be once or twice a month, but it's now like once a week, and of course I love my dad but we have a strained relationship as is and I'd like more space because it really annoys me that the day before he arrives he just calls me and says he'll be here. I want to tell him that maybe he visit less often, but I don't know how to tell him without going back to the abrasive relationship we had for the past year again.

RE: the poop happens world we live in thread 2XXX - Kriven - 09-02-2012

Apparently everyone hates me because I "eat everything."

How's that fifth bowl of cereal treating you guys?