The VG Resource
the poop happens world we live in thread 2XXX - Printable Version

+- The VG Resource (https://www.vg-resource.com)
+-- Forum: Archive (https://www.vg-resource.com/forum-65.html)
+--- Forum: July 2014 Archive (https://www.vg-resource.com/forum-139.html)
+---- Forum: The Archives (https://www.vg-resource.com/forum-66.html)
+---- Thread: the poop happens world we live in thread 2XXX (/thread-17886.html)

RE: the poop happens world we live in thread 2XXX - Kami - 08-27-2012

(08-27-2012, 07:38 AM)DragonBoy Wrote:
(08-27-2012, 06:13 AM)Koopaul Wrote: I'm a crazy emotionally unstable person who goes out and does things he hates just to have a social life!

But you're a nice guy at heart, right?
He's a grump, it's probably cuz his friends don't appreciate him anymore.

RE: the poop happens world we live in thread 2XXX - Kriven - 08-27-2012

It hurts so fucking bad ;-;

I can hardly walk. Falling everywhere, head splitting, throat burning. ;-;

RE: the poop happens world we live in thread 2XXX - Garamonde - 08-27-2012

I know what a migraine feels like. Sad
After a while of having ice on it it went away though. I'd guess you've already tried that though.

RE: the poop happens world we live in thread 2XXX - puggsoy - 08-27-2012

(08-27-2012, 07:51 AM)Goemar Wrote: loud music so you can't talk to anyone hardly

You can find this in any square kilometre in Egypt. And that doesn't count the car and motorbikes that have music on.

I don't get it.

RE: the poop happens world we live in thread 2XXX - Lemonray - 08-27-2012

My right ear has been hurting a little for the past 2-3 days... I don't know why. I did get some ear drops but they don't seem to be helping very much.

RE: the poop happens world we live in thread 2XXX - Gwen - 08-27-2012

So I got up early, and got the forms sent in to get rid of the room charge. It's almost 4pm and it's STILL THERE. WHAT THE FUCK, WHAT THE FUCK.
I'm about ready to give up.

RE: the poop happens world we live in thread 2XXX - Kami - 08-27-2012

I was drawing a character and then I realised; fuck, I forgot to give her panties. So now I have to restart my 3-day drawing from scratch again. I was in the detail stage after the coloring stage. Now I have to modify the design and restart it.

I feel like dieing in a hole now, I'm so pathetic.

RE: the poop happens world we live in thread 2XXX - Goemar - 08-28-2012

(08-27-2012, 12:44 PM)puggsoy Wrote:
(08-27-2012, 07:51 AM)Goemar Wrote: loud music so you can't talk to anyone hardly

You can find this in any square kilometre in Egypt. And that doesn't count the car and motorbikes that have music on.

I don't get it.

I said I didn't get the appeal...?

RE: the poop happens world we live in thread 2XXX - Kosheh - 08-28-2012

(08-27-2012, 03:57 AM)Kat Wrote: Oops, my Coworker's ex threatened to come to our place of work to gun her down.

FUN TIMES

classy

today's the first day of my last semester. of course i'm excited and this belongs in the happy topic

but i have the worst fucking professor today for what might be the worst seminar - CAREER ADVANCEMENT SEMINAR
it's a 2 credit seminar but with the work he typically gives you'd think it was a 6 credit seminar

also cannot afford one of my textbooks oops

edit: oh look ebook version $$$AVED

RE: the poop happens world we live in thread 2XXX - Sol - 08-28-2012

I hate this I hate everything

RE: the poop happens world we live in thread 2XXX - Kami - 08-28-2012

What happened Sol?

RE: the poop happens world we live in thread 2XXX - Garamonde - 08-28-2012

(08-28-2012, 07:07 PM)Shadow Kami Wrote: What happened Sol?

Life happened.

RE: the poop happens world we live in thread 2XXX - Kami - 08-29-2012

Crap, I have a headache today and like ussual I can't take any pain releavers so I'm stuck with a headache til it goes away on it's own.

RE: the poop happens world we live in thread 2XXX - PatientZero - 08-29-2012

What's the deal with not being able to take any painkillers, if you don't mind me asking?

Just as a side-note, unless there's any obvious related symptoms, most headaches are what's known as a "tension headache", literally caused by the muscles in the head and neck tensing up.
I know it sound strange since the pain feels like it's in your brain and not your neck (actual cerebral pain is much more severe), but that's pretty par for the course with the human body, and the tension can be caused by anything from being tired, bad posture, or just stress.
Best bet if you can't take pain meds is to roll your neck, have a good stretch and try to loosen the muscles, and apply either a cold icepack to the head and neck, or just take a warm bath, doesn't always treat it entirely but really a nice relaxing soak with a rubber duck can't exactly hurt.

RE: the poop happens world we live in thread 2XXX - Goemar - 08-29-2012

I thought the brain itself couldn't feel pain? (regarding cerebral pain)