The VG Resource
the poop happens world we live in thread 2XXX - Printable Version

+- The VG Resource (https://www.vg-resource.com)
+-- Forum: Archive (https://www.vg-resource.com/forum-65.html)
+--- Forum: July 2014 Archive (https://www.vg-resource.com/forum-139.html)
+---- Forum: The Archives (https://www.vg-resource.com/forum-66.html)
+---- Thread: the poop happens world we live in thread 2XXX (/thread-17886.html)

RE: the poop happens world we live in thread 2XXX - Vipershark - 08-25-2012

[Image: VU61J.png]

[Image: ILi4p.gif]

RE: the poop happens world we live in thread 2XXX - Kami - 08-25-2012

Ouch.

RE: the poop happens world we live in thread 2XXX - Goemar - 08-26-2012

Is this doing that weird first post can't be seen glitch?

Edit: Yes, yes it was...

RE: the poop happens world we live in thread 2XXX - Orgasmatron - 08-26-2012

so i contacted a seller on ebay asking him the dimensions of a grill cause i knew i was going to have to customize it to fit and to get an idea what i was getting into

he refused and told me off and now i cant even offer him on the grill for whatever reason

i didnt think you could block certain people from offering but it sure seems like it!!

EDITEDIT

and i cant even send him questions he is literally the worst!!

RE: the poop happens world we live in thread 2XXX - Kami - 08-26-2012

Maybe, he's a con man.

RE: the poop happens world we live in thread 2XXX - Goemar - 08-26-2012

(08-26-2012, 08:59 AM)Orgasmatron Wrote: so i contacted a seller on ebay asking him the dimensions of a grill cause i knew i was going to have to customize it to fit and to get an idea what i was getting into

he refused and told me off and now i cant even offer him on the grill for whatever reason

i didnt think you could block certain people from offering but it sure seems like it!!

EDITEDIT

and i cant even send him questions he is literally the worst!!

Difficult sellers are best avoided. Better to know he's an idiot before you put any money down then after.

RE: the poop happens world we live in thread 2XXX - SKELTON S. SKELETON - 08-26-2012

"i will become the zombie alive" thats basically how i feel

RE: the poop happens world we live in thread 2XXX - Kriven - 08-26-2012

Raging sore throat, headache, fatigue, dizziness, stuffed nose, can't breathe....

It's a video-game-in-my-boxers day x.x;

RE: the poop happens world we live in thread 2XXX - Kami - 08-26-2012

I just realised that frogs don't like me.

Damn it, I need to get up at five in the morning to fix fences.

If I don't do work I don't get payed. They are so abusing their power. Cry

RE: the poop happens world we live in thread 2XXX - Gwen - 08-26-2012

DSU completely ignored the fact that I called to cancel all of my charges last month and charged me $1700 for a dorm room that I wouldn't be allowed to have because I have no classes up there and also charged me to rent a laptop I already returned. Fucking pissed because if I don't get this cleared up immediately, I can't go to classes this fall as I need to set up a payment plan by tomorrow's end.
EDIT: Also the more I think about it, the more I get mad about a friend. He's incredibly intelligent, and he just sits on it and doesn't forge a path for himself. He's been out of college for 2 years now, and he dropped out because he never went to class. For the second time now he promised he was going to sign up for classes, but a few days ago said that he decided he wasn't going back this year, maybe next semester/year. I'm afraid he's going to make a life out of working for Jimmy Johns, and hey I guess if he's happy with that then whatever, but with how smart he is, you can't help but wish he'd get off his ass and do something with it.

RE: the poop happens world we live in thread 2XXX - Maxpphire - 08-27-2012

Oops, my Coworker's ex threatened to come to our place of work to gun her down.

FUN TIMES

RE: the poop happens world we live in thread 2XXX - Koopaul - 08-27-2012

I'm a crazy emotionally unstable person who goes out and does things he hates just to have a social life!

RE: the poop happens world we live in thread 2XXX - Previous - 08-27-2012

(08-27-2012, 06:13 AM)Koopaul Wrote: I'm a crazy emotionally unstable person who goes out and does things he hates just to have a social life!
This... sounds awkwardly familiar.

RE: the poop happens world we live in thread 2XXX - RokuGurin - 08-27-2012

(08-27-2012, 06:13 AM)Koopaul Wrote: I'm a crazy emotionally unstable person who goes out and does things he hates just to have a social life!

But you're a nice guy at heart, right?

RE: the poop happens world we live in thread 2XXX - Goemar - 08-27-2012

I've been 'clubbing' every now and again, which I hate. I don't get the appeal of loud music so you can't talk to anyone hardly, vastly over-priced drinks and sticky floors. Thankfully there's an 80s nightclub here to it's not so bad now, but before I moved here it was utterly smeg.

Remember you don't really need to do much to have a social life as long as you're with people/friends. Just go have a pint somewhere, have a walk into town, browse HMV not buy anything and then buy it from Amazon later etc.

Of course you can drink from 18 here (which means 16 year olds with facial hair) so a few pints and a game of pool was the call of the day on most occasions in my youth.