The VG Resource
the poop happens world we live in thread 2XXX - Printable Version

+- The VG Resource (https://www.vg-resource.com)
+-- Forum: Archive (https://www.vg-resource.com/forum-65.html)
+--- Forum: July 2014 Archive (https://www.vg-resource.com/forum-139.html)
+---- Forum: The Archives (https://www.vg-resource.com/forum-66.html)
+---- Thread: the poop happens world we live in thread 2XXX (/thread-17886.html)

RE: the poop happens world we live in thread 2XXX - Vipershark - 08-22-2012

That's basically how it was for me. My friends went to a different college so we'd just hang out on weekends.

It wasn't so bad.

RE: the poop happens world we live in thread 2XXX - StarSock64 - 08-23-2012

(08-17-2012, 10:48 AM)Kriven Wrote: How are all your DS's being hurt by dropping a bit? I've had my Lite since it came out, and it's had more rough falls down stairs and pavement than I can count, and it has hardly more than a couple odd scratches.

oh I never even saw these posts woops!

My DS (original) still works it seems but the top screen's hardly hanging on... one hinge is completely broken and the other one is partway broken, so the thing holding it together the most right now is the cords or something.

I don't think I banged it around that much beforehand, but my porch must've been pretty mad at it because it did a good job messing it up

RE: the poop happens world we live in thread 2XXX - Lemonray - 08-23-2012

Even though I managed to sleep for about 7 hours without waking up, I still feel really tired. Almost as if I never slept at all.

RE: the poop happens world we live in thread 2XXX - Guy - 08-23-2012

I'm not sure i'll be able to go to college this semester....with about 5 days left to get a bunch of shit settled, everything is looking bleak.

The coolest girl on the whole fucking planet doesn't want to talk to me cause i'm such an ass.

I just want to sleep away my problems.

(08-22-2012, 06:05 PM)puggsoy Wrote: Woke up today, for some reason my neck has a weird ache. If I try to turn or tilt my head to the right it really hurts, and it's just kind of annoying. Hope it feels better tomorrow.

PS: how's your neck feelin' puggsoy?, the same thing happened to me, well something similar, i was only talking to my brother when my neck spazzed out.

It just randomly tilted to the side of my shoulder, it hurt to try bending/tilting it back up straight, and was like that for a couple of days, but got a little better each day till it was gone.

RE: the poop happens world we live in thread 2XXX - puggsoy - 08-23-2012

Well I just got it when I woke up yesterday, I thought it was one of those kind of aches you get when you pull a muscle in the morning and that it wouldn't last more than an hour, but it persisted the whole day.

It hasn't gone away overnight, but it's not as bad, I can turn my head as far as it will naturally go without feeling like a spear's stuck in my neck. It's still pretty painful when tilting though.

RE: the poop happens world we live in thread 2XXX - Goemar - 08-23-2012

Deep-heat should fix that.

RE: the poop happens world we live in thread 2XXX - Virt - 08-23-2012

Older brothers are the worst

RE: the poop happens world we live in thread 2XXX - Previous - 08-23-2012

(08-23-2012, 04:31 PM)Trollerskates Wrote: Older brothers are the worst
I'm inclined to agree, but being a older brother myself, I can't...
I did have some serious troubles with my siblings in the past, but now that we're all older, we get along. Hardly as best friends, but we're not jumping at each other for nothing any more.

Well, I hope you can manage to work around your differences eventually.

RE: the poop happens world we live in thread 2XXX - puggsoy - 08-23-2012

[Image: 2136721584.png]

Well that explains why it takes over an hour to upload a 11.9 MB sheet.

But what the hell. This just happened randomly, the internet's been going haywire for a few days now but just now I tried uploading a sheet and it gave me an absurd waiting time. Hopefully it perks up tomorrow.

RE: the poop happens world we live in thread 2XXX - Kami - 08-23-2012

Thanks for reminding me.
[Image: 2136776738.png]
My internet speed is horrible.

RE: the poop happens world we live in thread 2XXX - puggsoy - 08-24-2012

So yeah, ever been woken up by a fly buzzing in your ear early in the morning? Then have it do so repeatedly, not allowing you to go back to sleep? Yep it's freaking horrible. Puts you in an extremely bad mood too.

RE: the poop happens world we live in thread 2XXX - Goemar - 08-24-2012

You could just... you know... kill it? Or chase it out the room?

RE: the poop happens world we live in thread 2XXX - puggsoy - 08-24-2012

Yeah that'd be fantastic if it wasn't for the fact that it disappears as soon as I look for it. Plus the thing is that it's waking me up in the first place, to kill/chase it I need to be awake. I mean yeah it prevents it from happening next time but you get my point.

RE: the poop happens world we live in thread 2XXX - Kami - 08-24-2012

Fuckin' Cicadas!
They're to damn loud!

RE: the poop happens world we live in thread 2XXX - Garamonde - 08-24-2012

(08-24-2012, 12:53 AM)puggsoy Wrote: So yeah, ever been woken up by a fly buzzing in your ear early in the morning? Then have it do so repeatedly, not allowing you to go back to sleep? Yep it's freaking horrible. Puts you in an extremely bad mood too.

If the blanket isn't too heavy, I put it up over my face when I go to sleep (maybe just up to your ears might work though). Tongue
Helps block out some light too.