The VG Resource
the poop happens world we live in thread 2XXX - Printable Version

+- The VG Resource (https://www.vg-resource.com)
+-- Forum: Archive (https://www.vg-resource.com/forum-65.html)
+--- Forum: July 2014 Archive (https://www.vg-resource.com/forum-139.html)
+---- Forum: The Archives (https://www.vg-resource.com/forum-66.html)
+---- Thread: the poop happens world we live in thread 2XXX (/thread-17886.html)

RE: the poop happens world we live in thread 2XXX - Kriven - 08-21-2012

Me: Mom, could you get water? We haven't had any drinkable water in a week...
Mom: You could drink something else.

That'd be great, but you haven't bought anything else either. Stop going to Subway for lunch everyday, the rest of the family needs shit.

RE: the poop happens world we live in thread 2XXX - Kami - 08-21-2012

I'm sorry, but this is funny.

Hopefully you'll get something to drink soon. Tongue

RE: the poop happens world we live in thread 2XXX - Koopaul - 08-21-2012

My friends have changed, they just don't appreciate me anymore.

RE: the poop happens world we live in thread 2XXX - Kriven - 08-21-2012

(08-21-2012, 08:55 PM)Koopaul Wrote: My friends have changed, they just don't appreciate me anymore.

I know that feel 3:

I appreciate you!

RE: the poop happens world we live in thread 2XXX - Kami - 08-21-2012

I accidentally added my verbal tic at the end of the site url a couple times today. Sick

I'm a baka.

RE: the poop happens world we live in thread 2XXX - Sengir - 08-22-2012

E. Coli in the water, house-rattling thunder starting back up, feeling pretty shit in general

RE: the poop happens world we live in thread 2XXX - Gwen - 08-22-2012

Stepped on an earwig last night, the fucking ass pincers really hurt, oh and hey my dogs ran away today!
We found the old guffer, but our youngest one is still out on the streets, and apparently someone saw her cross 57th street, a REALLY busy street. Sad
I'm kind of scared right now something bad will happen to her :'(
EDIT: SHE'S BACK! A LADY BROUGHT HER HOME AND I LOOKED LIKE A MAJOR BUTT BECAUSE I WAS WATCHING THE OLD GUFFER WHILE ON FACEBOOK.

RE: the poop happens world we live in thread 2XXX - Candel - 08-22-2012

You guys may not believe me, but im in such a huge depression and my anxiety is so bottled up that my lungs are suffering and im having trouble to breath and I hardly ever laugh when I'm with friends and they just told a good joke. The only time I ever laugh is on the internet.

RE: the poop happens world we live in thread 2XXX - puggsoy - 08-22-2012

Woke up today, for some reason my neck has a weird ache. If I try to turn or tilt my head to the right it really hurts, and it's just kind of annoying. Hope it feels better tomorrow.

RE: the poop happens world we live in thread 2XXX - Kami - 08-22-2012

(08-21-2012, 08:55 PM)Koopaul Wrote: My friends have changed, they just don't appreciate me anymore.
You might as well ponder the meaning of appreciation,
I feel your pain bro.

I woke up today with all my money gone...
Fuck...

RE: the poop happens world we live in thread 2XXX - Kriven - 08-22-2012

Ex randomly called and wanted to hang out.

Hope this doesn't cause strife with girlfriend, but it probably will 3:

RE: the poop happens world we live in thread 2XXX - Marth - 08-22-2012

I was told by an upper classman that everyone at my community college is never social and the next two years will be the lonliest of my life and he's so happy it's over for him.

Fuck this school, fuck my life. I want to die

RE: the poop happens world we live in thread 2XXX - Vipershark - 08-22-2012

Community college isn't necessarily the type of place that you go to make friends. Or rather, it's possible, but it's far more unlikely than at a normal university.
At community college people are mostly just going straight to their classes and then going straight home, and not really hanging around on campus as often as they would at a university.

Unless you're in a small, specialized tight-knit program (like my game dev program where there are only a few classes so we're nearly forced to get to know each other) or a club or something, you'll pretty much just have a bunch of general classes with none of the same people in any of them and a lot of middle aged people that you probably wouldn't be hanging out with anyway.

That doesn't exactly mean that you can't be social or won't make friends, it's just a lot more unlikely given the nature of the school.

RE: the poop happens world we live in thread 2XXX - Marth - 08-22-2012

This really wouldn't be a problem if it wasn't for the fact that of my friends are 5 hours+ away and out of the 4 that go here; 2 work nonstop and take mainly online courses and the other 2 are only off of work the days I have to work. So I have to wait until like a friday night when the one guy whose going to a local college that's about an hour away can come down to hang out. I never thought I would miss my friends this much and it's just week one.

RE: the poop happens world we live in thread 2XXX - Helmo - 08-22-2012

bought shenmue

it arrived today

worked for first 3 minutes of storyline then fails to load, then it dosen't work at all

is there something I can do to fix my disc this is really pissing me off