The VG Resource
the poop happens world we live in thread 2XXX - Printable Version

+- The VG Resource (https://www.vg-resource.com)
+-- Forum: Archive (https://www.vg-resource.com/forum-65.html)
+--- Forum: July 2014 Archive (https://www.vg-resource.com/forum-139.html)
+---- Forum: The Archives (https://www.vg-resource.com/forum-66.html)
+---- Thread: the poop happens world we live in thread 2XXX (/thread-17886.html)

RE: the poop happens world we live in thread 2XXX - Kami - 08-16-2012

Well atleast yours didn't get stuck on the bottom of a steamroller.

RE: the poop happens world we live in thread 2XXX - Virt - 08-16-2012

DS as in normal DS or 3DS?

I hope not 3DS :C

RE: the poop happens world we live in thread 2XXX - Garamonde - 08-17-2012

(08-16-2012, 09:35 AM)StarSock64 Wrote: I was carrying too much stuff this morning and dropped my DS on concrete and the top/bottom halves broke apart.

RIP.

I dropped my DS once too but it only left a little scratch. So very sorry about that. Sad

RE: the poop happens world we live in thread 2XXX - Kriven - 08-17-2012

How are all your DS's being hurt by dropping a bit? I've had my Lite since it came out, and it's had more rough falls down stairs and pavement than I can count, and it has hardly more than a couple odd scratches.

RE: the poop happens world we live in thread 2XXX - Vipershark - 08-17-2012

Mine wore down over time and the hinge snapped

RE: the poop happens world we live in thread 2XXX - alexmach1 - 08-17-2012

I removed the left shoulder button on my DS lite since it wouldn't work, and ended up severing a single wire
now whenever I turn it on, it immediately shuts off. oh well

RE: the poop happens world we live in thread 2XXX - Vipershark - 08-17-2012

The shoulder buttons on my phat work only like half the time or less
I'd like to open it up to clean it out and reseat the buttons but I'm afraid of bricking it

RE: the poop happens world we live in thread 2XXX - Lemonray - 08-17-2012

My DS lite's hinge is broken (I forget how that happened, pretty sure my friend sat on it though), not that it matters much now that I have a 3DS. The DS lite endured 5+ years and quite a few falls, which is quite impressive. My original ds still works fine, although the touch screen doesn't register things properly because my sister somehow wrecked it a few years back.

They should make everything out of Nintendium.

RE: the poop happens world we live in thread 2XXX - Kriven - 08-17-2012

What don't people understand about "I can't cash checks. They are useless to me?"

RE: the poop happens world we live in thread 2XXX - Kami - 08-17-2012

(08-17-2012, 10:48 AM)Kriven Wrote: How are all your DS's being hurt by dropping a bit? I've had my Lite since it came out, and it's had more rough falls down stairs and pavement than I can count, and it has hardly more than a couple odd scratches.
Same, my lite has survived alot of things from falling off of my second story portch, It has battle scars. Cool
I'm guessing they have newer DS'.
My original DS, survived much more than that, too bad it crapped out after my dropping it down a hill for the millionth time.

RE: the poop happens world we live in thread 2XXX - Rai - 08-17-2012

Woo, worthlessness! WOO

RE: the poop happens world we live in thread 2XXX - Baegal - 08-17-2012

Meh, general worries.
I've started school again, and it seems like this year is a lot tougher than last, so I might not be able to visit here as often :C
Also what is time management. Whenever I have the time to get work done, I'm never motivated. It's very frustrating.

RE: the poop happens world we live in thread 2XXX - Marth - 08-17-2012

Oh hey that's cool, Dad. Just you know throw a fucking hammer at me again and see how that goes.

RE: the poop happens world we live in thread 2XXX - Kami - 08-17-2012

Oh SHIT! I just realised school starts in about 5 days...

I haven't studied squat this summer, now I'm going to have to cram in some japanese kanji and some C# coding basics before school starts or I'm going to have a real fun semester.

RE: the poop happens world we live in thread 2XXX - Rai - 08-18-2012

You know what's great? When your father drives into your skull the point that you're an absolute waste of spunk and parenting. Good times.

Edit: Petty by comparison, but if I have to watch one more unskippable advertisement for Oblivion Island, someone's getting SHOT. Making it a bit painful to marathon Zero Punctuation.