The VG Resource
the poop happens world we live in thread 2XXX - Printable Version

+- The VG Resource (https://www.vg-resource.com)
+-- Forum: Archive (https://www.vg-resource.com/forum-65.html)
+--- Forum: July 2014 Archive (https://www.vg-resource.com/forum-139.html)
+---- Forum: The Archives (https://www.vg-resource.com/forum-66.html)
+---- Thread: the poop happens world we live in thread 2XXX (/thread-17886.html)

RE: the poop happens world we live in thread 2XXX - alexmach1 - 08-11-2012

complain on other forum about the useless threads
someone states that the threads are to alert their friends to their condition
i reply PMs(private messages)
admin mistakes it for PMS(condition) and warns me for sexism and douchiness and says my next inappropriate post will result in a ban

welp, my name is soiled there

RE: the poop happens world we live in thread 2XXX - Previous - 08-11-2012

(08-11-2012, 03:05 PM)alexmach1 Wrote: complain on other forum about the useless threads
someone states that the threads are to alert their friends to their condition
i reply PMs(private messages)
admin mistakes it for PMS(condition) and warns me for sexism and douchiness and says my next inappropriate post will result in a ban

welp, my name is soiled there
This is why I only visit the nice forums

like TSRC

I won't ban you for having PMS

No really though, some forums are really weird and seem to act without thinking.

RE: the poop happens world we live in thread 2XXX - Gwen - 08-11-2012

Might not get tomorrow off, so I might not get to go with my family to St. Paul, MN. Funny thing is I requested this day off awhile ago.

RE: the poop happens world we live in thread 2XXX - Vipershark - 08-11-2012

(08-11-2012, 02:59 PM)Mighty Jetters Wrote:
(08-11-2012, 08:55 AM)puggsoy Wrote:
(08-11-2012, 08:41 AM)PixelPixie Wrote: 4. Not being able to sleep because it's too warm. I prefer winter

I'm exactly the same, I'd rather be able to pile on the clothes and sit in front of a fire instead of sit in the sweltering heat without being able to cool off any more.
Right now it's summer though and I'm in Egypt so it's really hot if the air conditioning isn't on.

Nope still prefer summer.

Also Viper don't try to come visit me now y'hear. Tongue

I would but you're too far away

RE: the poop happens world we live in thread 2XXX - Sengir - 08-11-2012

(08-11-2012, 08:41 AM)PixelPixie Wrote: 3. When I make a coffee but it's too hot to drink. When I remember to drink it, it's gone cold Ouch!
4. Not being able to sleep because it's too warm. I prefer winter

these make me very unhappy

RE: the poop happens world we live in thread 2XXX - Garamonde - 08-11-2012

(08-11-2012, 04:41 PM)Vipershark Wrote:
(08-11-2012, 02:59 PM)Mighty Jetters Wrote:
(08-11-2012, 08:55 AM)puggsoy Wrote:
(08-11-2012, 08:41 AM)PixelPixie Wrote: 4. Not being able to sleep because it's too warm. I prefer winter

I'm exactly the same, I'd rather be able to pile on the clothes and sit in front of a fire instead of sit in the sweltering heat without being able to cool off any more.
Right now it's summer though and I'm in Egypt so it's really hot if the air conditioning isn't on.

Nope still prefer summer.

Also Viper don't try to come visit me now y'hear. Tongue

I would but you're too far away

I was actually serious. Not that I don't want to ever see you but I think I mentioned before it would legitimately be incredibly bad news for me if you came here. Personal nonsense with family and all that.

RE: the poop happens world we live in thread 2XXX - Lemonray - 08-11-2012

I'm feeling pretty bad at the moment. I've got a headache, my back and neck are aching, my heart pains are coming and going and I'm feeling kind of sick on top of all that. I'm finding it hard to focus too.

RE: the poop happens world we live in thread 2XXX - Kriven - 08-12-2012

Just wrote a story where my brother slaughters everyone in my family and I go berserk and beat him to death ape-style.

Why the fuck did I do this?

RE: the poop happens world we live in thread 2XXX - Lemonray - 08-12-2012

For quite some time now, I've been having trouble getting out of bed in the morning, sometimes. I'll wake up, and for sometimes as much as two hours I'll just lie there, because I can't move without a whole lot of effort. I just feel physically and mentally exhausted. But, there are some days when I wake up feeling fine or just slightly tired.

I'm pretty sure this has been happening since a little while before christmas 2010, and since then this problem has become more frequent.

Also, I sometimes feel really tired in general. Like, right now, I feel like I could just go to sleep because I feel so worn out.

RE: the poop happens world we live in thread 2XXX - Previous - 08-12-2012

I know that only too well...
Unless I have some really important reason to get up, it requires a lot of effort.

RE: the poop happens world we live in thread 2XXX - puggsoy - 08-12-2012

Coincidentally, today I'm feeling unusually tired too. Not sure what it is but I mean it's difficult to keep my eyes open when doing schoolwork. I even forgot to read today's Dilbert comic this morning, and that never happens.

Might be the heat though. Last night we had two powercuts, the second one happened just when I was going to bed so the air conditioning didn't work. I mean I don't always leave it on the whole night but I couldn't even cool the room down.

RE: the poop happens world we live in thread 2XXX - Kriven - 08-12-2012

Oddly enough, I'm also feeling unusually tired today. I slept for an extra hour and a half, and I still just want to curl up and close my eyes. I feel so groggy and exhausted and out of it.

Something's in the air o-O

RE: the poop happens world we live in thread 2XXX - Virt - 08-12-2012

Something's in the air around here too because I'm so sleepyyyyasdfasdpoiog f

either that or it's from me trying to stay up longer than recolorme in our epic battle of the swapnotes.

RE: the poop happens world we live in thread 2XXX - recme - 08-12-2012

you win this time virt!!

next time, ill win for sure! let me just get the coffeghjgkbngnjsdwhl

RE: the poop happens world we live in thread 2XXX - Orgasmatron - 08-12-2012

someone was licking my teeth and they asked if i hadnt brushed them that morning

i had forgotten.