The VG Resource
the poop happens world we live in thread 2XXX - Printable Version

+- The VG Resource (https://www.vg-resource.com)
+-- Forum: Archive (https://www.vg-resource.com/forum-65.html)
+--- Forum: July 2014 Archive (https://www.vg-resource.com/forum-139.html)
+---- Forum: The Archives (https://www.vg-resource.com/forum-66.html)
+---- Thread: the poop happens world we live in thread 2XXX (/thread-17886.html)

RE: the poop happens world we live in thread 2XXX - Helmo - 08-10-2012

it's ok viper I know how you feel

RE: the poop happens world we live in thread 2XXX - Goemar - 08-10-2012

Beats yelling out Toki HD... I'd so do that. (God damn I want Toki HD to come out).

RE: the poop happens world we live in thread 2XXX - puggsoy - 08-10-2012

I'd yell The Witness. I bet nobody'd know what that was either, you're not alone Viper.

RE: the poop happens world we live in thread 2XXX - Nindo - 08-10-2012

Just received this email today:
"Dear student,

Unfortunately we have had to cancel your class RELI 4404 Japanese Religion for Fall Semester 2012. We realize this is an imposition for many of you and we tried everything before we had to cancel the class. If you need another Religion class, please check the schedule and we will try to get you overloaded into another Religion class.

Again, we are sorry for any inconvenience."

I was really looking forward to this class, but the biggest thing that pisses me off about this is that school starts in three days and they gave me no prior notification that there was even a possibility this would happen. It's well and all that they tried "everything" before they had to cancel the class, but a little bit of heads up saying they were having problems establishing a class would have done wonders in being able to set up a back up class to take. Now I have to scrounge around for something good enough that's left, or this semester will be put me back from graduating.

RE: the poop happens world we live in thread 2XXX - SKELTON S. SKELETON - 08-10-2012

wow just to compound my financial problems, i need a 190$ root canal or i lose one of my canines, i need a 270$ windshield replacement, as of this morning i have to replace a 90$ camera, this would not be so bad if i werent juggling 300$ and 150$ car and insurance payments on 7.35 and hour with about 20 hours a week

monday is my birthday, i need to call my grandma and ask her for 300$ so i can afford to get my tooth fixed

this kind of just ruined my good mood

RE: the poop happens world we live in thread 2XXX - Vipershark - 08-11-2012

I'm in west virginia

There's like zero internet here and BARELY enough reception to get internet on my phone
the air is fresh as heq though but

Nothing to doooooooo

RE: the poop happens world we live in thread 2XXX - Marth - 08-11-2012

COME TO PA AND HANG OUT WITH ME. You'll look even taller next to me...

Too far
I'm on the south side

Really close to shadedbz
too far from jetters

RE: the poop happens world we live in thread 2XXX - Rosencrantz - 08-11-2012

(08-10-2012, 01:55 PM)Vipershark Wrote: [8/9/2012 11:10:26 AM] Vipershark: ahaha oh god
[8/9/2012 11:10Cute5 AM] Vipershark: my game design class is made up of hardcore pc gamers basically
[8/9/2012 11:10:49 AM] Vipershark: my teacher just asked us to yell out games we were looking forward to
[8/9/2012 11:11:01 AM] Vipershark: people yelled out diablo 3 and assassins creed and stuff
[8/9/2012 11:11:09 AM] Vipershark: i yelled out nintendo land as a joke
[8/9/2012 11:11:19 AM] Vipershark: the teacher stared at me and nobody said anything
[8/9/2012 11:11:27 AM] Vipershark: then they quickly changed the topic
[8/9/2012 11:12:28 AM] Vipershark: my friend next to me looked at me and laughed
[8/9/2012 11:12:43 AM] Vipershark: and whispered "i bet we're the only people in here who know what that even is"

I know Nintendo Land isn't actually looking great or anything, but
This Is The Future Of The Videogame Industry

This is... kind of depressing. It's nice knowing that all the digital media guys I know aren't like that at all, but at the same time I can really only speak for the guys who are able to function in society (since they're the ones I usually get to meet and hang out with [and because they know how important it is to have a job, they work in their labs 24/7 doing work]). The guys I don't meet are probably like that :C

oh and
(08-11-2012, 01:16 AM)м▲я✞H Wrote: COME TO PA AND HANG OUT WITH ME. You'll look even taller next to me...

f
we could have had a tSR meet and greet viper what are you doing

I'm too far
I'm on the extreme south end of wv
pa is still several hours away

RE: the poop happens world we live in thread 2XXX - Marth - 08-11-2012

That reminds me Rosencrantz, you are literally an hour or so away and so is Des. We should actually make this a thing.

RE: the poop happens world we live in thread 2XXX - PixelPixie - 08-11-2012

@Vipershark: My class was into the XBOX/PS3 stuff with CoD, Halo, GTA... one or two people were into Nintendo. And only 2 people knew about SNES/Genesis and all that. I remember my boyfriend was in another class (same college) and some guys were arguing who was better out of Master Chief and Doom Guy. He told me one guy said Master Chief would win because they're the same person or something? Why do these people want to make games? Sad

Crap that happens:
1. Youtube comments. Facebook comments. Things that are mindblowingly ridiculous or dumb.. (For example one guy said Super Mario 2 copied Doki Doki Panic. When actually Doki is also made by Nintendo and they chose to make it into Mario)
2. When other people talk about themselves sexually or their sex lives. Like they want to put an image in your head of them naked. Either at college or e-friends, it's weird you know?
3. When I make a coffee but it's too hot to drink. When I remember to drink it, it's gone cold Ouch!
4. Not being able to sleep because it's too warm. I prefer winter
5. Finally, when a band you like changes their music to either sell out or go mainstream. A good example is Linkin Park... I don't bash their new music, but I reckon they should have made two bands. Linkin Park makes all their old stuff, and Link Parkin makes all the new stuff. Then everyone is happy

RE: the poop happens world we live in thread 2XXX - puggsoy - 08-11-2012

(08-11-2012, 08:41 AM)PixelPixie Wrote: 4. Not being able to sleep because it's too warm. I prefer winter

I'm exactly the same, I'd rather be able to pile on the clothes and sit in front of a fire instead of sit in the sweltering heat without being able to cool off any more.
Right now it's summer though and I'm in Egypt so it's really hot if the air conditioning isn't on.

RE: the poop happens world we live in thread 2XXX - Garamonde - 08-11-2012

(08-11-2012, 08:55 AM)puggsoy Wrote:
(08-11-2012, 08:41 AM)PixelPixie Wrote: 4. Not being able to sleep because it's too warm. I prefer winter

I'm exactly the same, I'd rather be able to pile on the clothes and sit in front of a fire instead of sit in the sweltering heat without being able to cool off any more.
Right now it's summer though and I'm in Egypt so it's really hot if the air conditioning isn't on.

Nope still prefer summer.

Also Viper don't try to come visit me now y'hear. Tongue

RE: the poop happens world we live in thread 2XXX - Gwen - 08-11-2012

I like Summer activities more, but prefer dressing for Winter a lot more.