The VG Resource
the poop happens world we live in thread 2XXX - Printable Version

+- The VG Resource (https://www.vg-resource.com)
+-- Forum: Archive (https://www.vg-resource.com/forum-65.html)
+--- Forum: July 2014 Archive (https://www.vg-resource.com/forum-139.html)
+---- Forum: The Archives (https://www.vg-resource.com/forum-66.html)
+---- Thread: the poop happens world we live in thread 2XXX (/thread-17886.html)

RE: the poop happens world we live in thread 2XXX - Lemonray - 08-05-2012

After a relatively stress-free morning, I'm starting to feel stressed again, and I've got a headache that won't go away.

I've been trying to keep my mind off of the things that are contributing to the stress but it's damn near impossible sometimes.

RE: the poop happens world we live in thread 2XXX - Kami - 08-05-2012

I just had my lunch stepped on repeatedly be my neighbor's cat, that I happen to be watching.

RE: the poop happens world we live in thread 2XXX - Vipershark - 08-05-2012

I wish my brother would just fuck off

RE: the poop happens world we live in thread 2XXX - puggsoy - 08-05-2012

(08-05-2012, 01:15 PM)Vipershark Wrote: I wish my brother would just fuck off

Sometimes I wish my sister wouldn't. That is, sometimes when I say something unintentionally offensive (or otherwise undesirable by her) she walks away angrily, or simply puts on a grumpy face and blanks me.

Also why does my dad leave the TV ads on with volume up high. Mute doesn't require a complex combination or anything, it's a single button that takes 0.25 seconds to press.

RE: the poop happens world we live in thread 2XXX - Goemar - 08-05-2012

PS3 YLOD again... (third time)... I think it's time to start looking at a replacement console...

RE: the poop happens world we live in thread 2XXX - Gwen - 08-05-2012

One of my coworkers is an asshole. The rest of us wanted to be done by 2 last night, so we were working on the essentials so that we could leave, but this guy instead of working on the back hall takes it upon himself to start doing dishes even though the dishwasher was coming in this morning, he ignores me when I got myself locked out and as I was halfway across the hotel after waiting for 5 minutes, opens the door and just laughs at me, 3 minutes later locks me out, and then laughs at me when he opens the door after an extended time. We got out around 2:20, so it really wasn't that much later, but that kind of bullshit really pisses me off.

RE: the poop happens world we live in thread 2XXX - Baegal - 08-05-2012

Bleh
feeling really stressed at the moment. There's just too much happening all at one time, and deadlines are really close. What's worse is when I actually get the opportunity to work on something, I feel apathetic and not motivated to do anything about it.

RE: the poop happens world we live in thread 2XXX - Kami - 08-05-2012

(08-05-2012, 02:50 PM)Baegal Wrote: Bleh
feeling really stressed at the moment. There's just too much happening all at one time, and deadlines are really close. What's worse is when I actually get the opportunity to work on something, I feel apathetic and not motivated to do anything about it.

That happens to me alot too.

RE: the poop happens world we live in thread 2XXX - StarSock64 - 08-06-2012

I'm sitting in my old middle school because I have to do community service "tutoring" here

but nothing starts for another thirty minutes so I'll basically have been sitting here doing nothing for an hour

...which would be fine, if their internet didn't block every site in existence.

edit: Kongregate works, time for bad flash games

RE: the poop happens world we live in thread 2XXX - Lemonray - 08-06-2012

Every time I feel like I'm starting to get over the various things that have been stressing me out over the past several years, the negative feelings creep back into my mind.

And on top of losing 4-5 hours of sleep last night, I had constant headaches until I fell asleep again at 6 in the morning. Ugh.

RE: the poop happens world we live in thread 2XXX - Devicho - 08-06-2012

Sometimes I legitimately wish I was just dead. Nothing ever goes right so it's not like I'd be missing out on life.

Remember how a while back I had a bit of a scare with college classes, but things were starting to look up, because I found a few online classes that were still open that I could take?

hahaha guess who got disenrolled out of fucking nowhere for non-payment even though I was never given a notice that they needed payment by X or they'd drop me, and was told before that pay wasn't due until like the end of August because classes don't even start until then.
And then when I looked for open online classes, since I literally can't physically attend campus when I would need to, literally everything that I meet the requirements for is closed off or has a waitlist of like 20 people already.

RE: the poop happens world we live in thread 2XXX - Marth - 08-06-2012

Are you going to community college? Because mine just pulled the same shit, but I managed to argue my way back in.

RE: the poop happens world we live in thread 2XXX - Devicho - 08-06-2012

I am, yes. And I could try talking to them about it, but what worries me is I had few options for classes as-is (Never got around to the SAT/ACT, so I had to take Accuplacer tests but only had the time for one of them), and like I said, they're all fucking filled to the brim now. One of the ones I was in is actually fully closed off.

RE: the poop happens world we live in thread 2XXX - Marth - 08-06-2012

Ouch. Argue it, and push the point that they're online courses. Meet with a professor or email them/call them if need be. The secretary was getting me no-where so I spoke with a professor and he helped me get into my classes, and even pushed me into that was supposedly full.

RE: the poop happens world we live in thread 2XXX - Virt - 08-07-2012

Welp I get really paranoid once I read something scary or something like that
And yesterday I read a horror manga about fish with legs and crap (dangit Angie)
So I couldn't sleep for a while and crap
And as I was trying to fall asleep I got sorta numb and stuff, everything went really dark and I saw some sort of creepy face
Does that ever happen to any of you guys??