The VG Resource
the poop happens world we live in thread 2XXX - Printable Version

+- The VG Resource (https://www.vg-resource.com)
+-- Forum: Archive (https://www.vg-resource.com/forum-65.html)
+--- Forum: July 2014 Archive (https://www.vg-resource.com/forum-139.html)
+---- Forum: The Archives (https://www.vg-resource.com/forum-66.html)
+---- Thread: the poop happens world we live in thread 2XXX (/thread-17886.html)

RE: the poop happens world we live in thread 2XXX - Previous - 08-01-2012

(08-01-2012, 03:11 PM)puggsoy Wrote: Then I noticed that FF was on mute in the sound mixer. I recall doing that myself one time, but I'm pretty sure I turned it off afterwards, so I dunno why it was still on mute. In any case the relief when I discovered that was immense, I'm glad I finally got that out of the way, it was a real pain.
I think Windows Sound Mixer loves to mess up. Sometimes, it likes to put WinAMP to about 10% of the current volume without me doing anything...

RE: the poop happens world we live in thread 2XXX - Goemar - 08-01-2012

I forget about muting things like that all the time...

RE: the poop happens world we live in thread 2XXX - Garamonde - 08-01-2012

(08-01-2012, 03:24 PM)Previous Wrote:
(08-01-2012, 03:11 PM)puggsoy Wrote: Then I noticed that FF was on mute in the sound mixer. I recall doing that myself one time, but I'm pretty sure I turned it off afterwards, so I dunno why it was still on mute. In any case the relief when I discovered that was immense, I'm glad I finally got that out of the way, it was a real pain.
I think Windows Sound Mixer loves to mess up. Sometimes, it likes to put WinAMP to about 10% of the current volume without me doing anything...

YES I KNOW THIS FEEL. It only happens when I play MIDI files though, and that's something you can fix in Winamp's preferences.

RE: the poop happens world we live in thread 2XXX - Gwen - 08-01-2012

On a better note, my house isn't the only house getting bothered, so it probably won't turn into a creepy stalker murderscarysituation thing.

RE: the poop happens world we live in thread 2XXX - Kami - 08-01-2012

I still say unload a shitload of paintballs, violence will solve this problem.

RE: the poop happens world we live in thread 2XXX - Goemar - 08-01-2012

Apparently my computer hates OGM files. After playing one with VLC, Windows Explorer started to continuously freeze (as in you click restart explorer, it loads up and then freezes). Once I deleted the OGM file (in safe-mode) after I FINALLY got my laptop to even boot up again everything seems fine.

Yeah I only wanted to go to bed like 4 and a half hours ago...
(now backing up)

RE: the poop happens world we live in thread 2XXX - Gwen - 08-01-2012

(08-01-2012, 10:30 PM)Shadow Kami Wrote: I still say unload a shitload of paintballs, violence will solve this problem.

My dad and I had discussed making up a board of nails, moving some rocks out of the way and laying the board under them, so when the punks jump down into the little pit by my window, BAM FUCKING NAILS IN YOUR FEET, YOU FUCKING ASSHOLES, MAYBE NOW YOU'LL STOP BOTHERING THE NEIGHBORHOOD.

RE: the poop happens world we live in thread 2XXX - Kriven - 08-02-2012

Of course then they'll sue you for getting harmed on your property.

Like that old woman who snuck into a man's yard and sued him when she saw him naked in his own home through a window looking into his enclosed backyard.

RE: the poop happens world we live in thread 2XXX - Kami - 08-02-2012

They shouldn't be able to though since its trespassing.

RE: the poop happens world we live in thread 2XXX - Gwen - 08-02-2012

Buying new Testament album today at Best Buy, go up to register with a cute gal running it. The following happens:
Girl: What kind of music is this?
Bastard: Oh just Thrash Metal.
Girl: What's that?
Bastard: Pretty much fast paced metal that's pretty heavy.
Girl: Oh, so it's devil worshiping music?
[Image: h1nOV.jpg]

In 2012 people still think Metal is devil worshiping music. What. The. Fuck.

RE: the poop happens world we live in thread 2XXX - puggsoy - 08-02-2012

I thanked the post because of that picture, not because I think what happened was cool. It actually sucks, I mean seriously that's practically the same as racism or insulting a religion.

*checks out picture again, chuckles*

RE: the poop happens world we live in thread 2XXX - Previous - 08-02-2012

I thanked it for the devil worshipping.

RE: the poop happens world we live in thread 2XXX - Kami - 08-02-2012

(08-02-2012, 01:59 PM)Previous Wrote: I thanked it for the devil worshipping.
Now I'm a little suspicous of you. Tongue
But yah, it sucks. Heavy Metal is awsome.

RE: the poop happens world we live in thread 2XXX - Goemar - 08-03-2012

You should have just pulled out a goat screamed "Damn right bitch" and sacrificed it right there on the spot.

RE: the poop happens world we live in thread 2XXX - Gwen - 08-03-2012

I really wish I'd been wearing my Skeletonwitch booty shorts, they have a pentagram on the front, and I would have just shown her.