The VG Resource
the poop happens world we live in thread 2XXX - Printable Version

+- The VG Resource (https://www.vg-resource.com)
+-- Forum: Archive (https://www.vg-resource.com/forum-65.html)
+--- Forum: July 2014 Archive (https://www.vg-resource.com/forum-139.html)
+---- Forum: The Archives (https://www.vg-resource.com/forum-66.html)
+---- Thread: the poop happens world we live in thread 2XXX (/thread-17886.html)

RE: the poop happens world we live in thread 2XXX - Rai - 07-28-2012

(07-28-2012, 05:12 AM)Rλy Wrote: One of the most soul crushing things I've come to realise is that there are some things I will, with almost 100% certainty, never, ever stop feeling upset about.

[Image: 0mbeY.jpg]

RE: the poop happens world we live in thread 2XXX - PrettyNier - 07-28-2012

Quote:That doesn't make me ignorant.
maybe, maybe not. but it does mean that you're making a judgment with little to back yourself up. we're supposed to just take your word that some people are just Straight Up Evil? that isn't a supportable position in the long run.

it also worth noting that i didn't just mention experiences, but also biology: together they adequately account for the entire spectrum of human behavior, but separately, they do not. i trust that that was a mistake on your part and not you trying to ignore part of the argument.

Quote:One of the most soul crushing things I've come to realise is that there are some things I will, with almost 100% certainty, never, ever stop feeling upset about.
yeah, this is a pretty terrible feeling ):

RE: the poop happens world we live in thread 2XXX - Kami - 07-28-2012

I had way too much to eat for dinner, now I'm feeling crappy, Bad...
This is the one reason I dislike parties...

RE: the poop happens world we live in thread 2XXX - puggsoy - 07-28-2012

(07-28-2012, 05:12 AM)Rλy Wrote: One of the most soul crushing things I've come to realise is that there are some things I will, with almost 100% certainty, never, ever stop feeling upset about.

I know how it is man.
Once when I was a kid, I was eating an orange, then for some reason (that I can't remember) I got really angry, and scoffed the orange without appreciating it. I really hate wasting food, and that counted as a waste, so afterwards I was sorta upset that I did that.

Don't think I'll ever forget that.

RE: the poop happens world we live in thread 2XXX - Kriven - 07-29-2012

*Woke up at six for no reason*
*Rainy, cloudy dark day*
*Way too tired to get anything done*
*welp*

RE: the poop happens world we live in thread 2XXX - Kami - 07-30-2012

I'm So FUCKIN Pissed off today, everything has gone wrong, I'm entirely certain that my parents hate me, they treat my little brother like an angel(He pisses me off SOOOOO much)
It seems If I have another "incident"(Like I do anything bad, It's always my little brothers fault) I'll be sent to maryland to father.(Don't know if that'll be good or bad.)
I have sooo much bottled up rage it's not even funny. To top it off I'm stuck cleaning all of my house, ALL OF IT.
I wouldhave moved out already but since I have no money I can't move out, and since they don't let me get a job, I'm out of luck. This is fucking bullshit.
They say I have an attitude towards them, well they are assholes to me so I'm one in return. The get what they give.

And now I'm in an artistic slump because off all this bullshit.

I could go on all day about eveything I'm pissed off about...

RE: the poop happens world we live in thread 2XXX - puggsoy - 07-30-2012

Water was extremely low pressured (and sometimes not even working) for the last two days. Went back to normal today but it was really annoying.

RE: the poop happens world we live in thread 2XXX - Lemonray - 07-31-2012

Another 16 hours down the drain.
Getting things done is damn near impossible when I'm depressed.

RE: the poop happens world we live in thread 2XXX - Gwen - 07-31-2012

Last night around 4 am, somebody was throwing rocks at my window, flashing flashlights through the window, and dragging their hands along my window. Same thing with my sister's window, which is in our backyard..So somebody climbed our fence and could have been up on our deck. Which really creeps me out.

RE: the poop happens world we live in thread 2XXX - Kami - 07-31-2012

Was it green and had four legs?

RE: the poop happens world we live in thread 2XXX - puggsoy - 07-31-2012

The newest version of Flash Player (11.3.300.265) is screwed up. Caused me a whole lot of confusion before I managed to find out that it's incompatible with Firefox 14. Whenever I go on any page with any Flash content, the browser just freezes and I need to use the Task Manager to close it.

So now I have to revert to 11.3.300.257 (which by the way is like 100MB, and I had to download it before installing because it was archived) until Mozilla and Adobe actually check that both of their extremely popular products that are supposed to work seamlessly together don't beat each other to death.

RE: the poop happens world we live in thread 2XXX - Goemar - 07-31-2012

(07-31-2012, 03:07 PM)Harley Quinn Wrote: Last night around 4 am, somebody was throwing rocks at my window, flashing flashlights through the window, and dragging their hands along my window. Same thing with my sister's window, which is in our backyard..So somebody climbed our fence and could have been up on our deck. Which really creeps me out.

That's seriously when you call the Police.

RE: the poop happens world we live in thread 2XXX - Helmo - 07-31-2012

do you have a dog? I know some good guard dogs

RE: the poop happens world we live in thread 2XXX - Gwen - 07-31-2012

(07-31-2012, 09:16 PM)Goemar Wrote:
(07-31-2012, 03:07 PM)Harley Quinn Wrote: Last night around 4 am, somebody was throwing rocks at my window, flashing flashlights through the window, and dragging their hands along my window. Same thing with my sister's window, which is in our backyard..So somebody climbed our fence and could have been up on our deck. Which really creeps me out.

That's seriously when you call the Police.

They're gone by the time I muster up courage to check my window and the backyard, whoever it is, this is the third time it's happened to me, and they've done more and more each time. The first time it was just some gentle taps on my window, last time it was hard knocking on my window, and this time it was what I listed, so it is an escalating situation, and I'm really frightened to what it might lead to.

RE: the poop happens world we live in thread 2XXX - Marth - 07-31-2012

Paintball gun, open the window and unload. Seriously when my street was vandalized and the vandals moved to the next street someone unloaded on them with a paintball gun. And you know what? The stupidity stopped.