The VG Resource
the poop happens world we live in thread 2XXX - Printable Version

+- The VG Resource (https://www.vg-resource.com)
+-- Forum: Archive (https://www.vg-resource.com/forum-65.html)
+--- Forum: July 2014 Archive (https://www.vg-resource.com/forum-139.html)
+---- Forum: The Archives (https://www.vg-resource.com/forum-66.html)
+---- Thread: the poop happens world we live in thread 2XXX (/thread-17886.html)

RE: the poop happens world we live in thread 2XXX - Devicho - 07-20-2012

I think it's only fair to be fucking angry when I don't have hundreds of dollars to throw around all willy-nilly

RE: the poop happens world we live in thread 2XXX - Goemar - 07-21-2012

(07-20-2012, 06:02 PM)Devicho Wrote: Oh my fucking GOD WHAT IS WRONG WITH CHILDREN first my baby sister breaks my fucking Wii and now I leave her alone for FIVE FUCKING MINUTES and she pops every other key off my keyboard, did something to my tablet and now it hardly registers jack shit, and I can't even pop all the keys back on because the plastic hinges on five of the keys are messed up and are the biggest pain in the fuck to fix.

If I ever wind up pregnant somehow I'm cutting my stomach open.

So... who's chipping in for a joke pregnancy test that always says positive?

RE: the poop happens world we live in thread 2XXX - Gwen - 07-21-2012

My sleeping schedule is so fucked up.

RE: the poop happens world we live in thread 2XXX - Britt - 07-21-2012

(07-21-2012, 05:01 AM)Harley Quinn Wrote: My sleeping schedule is so fucked up.

I feel you, there.

RE: the poop happens world we live in thread 2XXX - Kami - 07-21-2012

I just realised I don't have a concise sleeping schedual, If you can even call it a schedual.

RE: the poop happens world we live in thread 2XXX - Garamonde - 07-21-2012

Hey, aunt and uncle, it'd be really awesome if you could like, take your friggin' TOTAL EXTREME DRAMA arguments elsewhere, and not have them in this house.

And it started over FRIGGIN' ONIONS. I will never fully understand my family.

RE: the poop happens world we live in thread 2XXX - Gwen - 07-21-2012

I don't think anyone can ever fully understand their family Wink
Sick of working into the early morning, I wake up in the afternoon and feel like my day is just wasted and gone.
Also, I REALLY want to go see The Dark Knight Rises again :C

Families are full of WTF moments all the time. TBH I try to avoid my family when ever possible, but I'm not rude about it so there aren't any issues.

RE: the poop happens world we live in thread 2XXX - Dazz - 07-21-2012

The last week my eyes have been seriously hurting, like I'm absolutely exhausted and need to sleep more, but I'm sleeping plenty... And mentally, I'm just not tired. Only my eyes.

Really pissing me off.

(07-21-2012, 02:47 PM)Mighty Jetters Wrote: Hey, aunt and uncle, it'd be really awesome if you could like, take your friggin' TOTAL EXTREME DRAMA arguments elsewhere, and not have them in this house.

And it started over FRIGGIN' ONIONS. I will never fully understand my family.

Arguments like this are normally just a release for bigger issues. Not saying they should argue so openly but I hardly think it was really about onions.

Well I was back in my room so I didn't hear every word but it started and ended about washing onions and it got really loud and he was calling her a germophobe and she was saying not to yell at her and different crap, so yes it was mostly about onions. But they always conflict about small things so what can you do. They always get over it before too long though.

It strikes me as strange how the person you love the most can be the one you fight the most with.

RE: the poop happens world we live in thread 2XXX - puggsoy - 07-21-2012

That is strange, but I guess it makes some sort of sense if you think about it. You spend a lot of time with that person and know everything about them, including their flaws. In some cases you might also get sick of them, or certain aspects of them (similar to how you can get sick of family for certain reasons).
Some people might also feel that the person they love is the person they can express themselves most around, even their bad side.

(Note this is all speculation with no experience to back it up).

Most of the time small arguments break out when there's a deeper problem. Me and the missus will fall out about something really stupid (like leaving the bathroom door open) when finances are bad or if she's been at work a lot and is tired all the time etc.

My point is it MAY have been about the onions, but in reality - it probably has nothing to do with the onions. The onion argument being a "release" for a subconscious issue.
Basically don't think "Why the crap are they arguing about onions?" when it should probably be more be "Wonder that's up with those 2?"

Or of course it could just be about onions.

Well yeah, I don't truly know what's going through their minds, I just know that it started and ended on the subject of onions. That's all I know.
Also yeah puggsoy that makes perfect sense. I know if I'm not happy I go to Mom, Mommy or my aunt about it (whoever's around at the time). I just know it p's me off when they do it as it gives me emotional stress.

Seems that I made a small cake for myself, I left it out to cool and went up stairs when I came back down stairs half of it was on the floor and the other half was missing, I honestly think my younger brother ate it.

I'm pissed about it since I made if by hand with the ingredients I had to buy with what little money I have.
Another incident in my life that I still don't know who caused it...