The VG Resource
the poop happens world we live in thread 2XXX - Printable Version

+- The VG Resource (https://www.vg-resource.com)
+-- Forum: Archive (https://www.vg-resource.com/forum-65.html)
+--- Forum: July 2014 Archive (https://www.vg-resource.com/forum-139.html)
+---- Forum: The Archives (https://www.vg-resource.com/forum-66.html)
+---- Thread: the poop happens world we live in thread 2XXX (/thread-17886.html)

RE: the poop happens world we live in thread 2XXX - Devicho - 07-16-2012

Last night two spots on my upper gums started to hurt like a bitch and haven't really gotten better. In fact, the pain is spreading in some regards. The original two spots, though, I can't even simply brush without it feeling like I'm trying to brush my teeth with a steak knife. They also start bleeding what I would consider somewhat heavily for gums as well... and I swear just the other day they were perfectly fine. I've been brushing daily and everything, flossing whenever I happen to have it...

I'm afraid to go to the dentist to get it fixed, too, because I doubt my insurance will cover anything more than a simple cleaning or something similarly insignificant, and this is coming just a couple days after my mom worrying because if she paid all of her bills this month we weren't getting any food.

RE: the poop happens world we live in thread 2XXX - Lemonray - 07-16-2012

I'm feeling rather sick today. Sick enough that I don't want to eat anything. :<

Now I'm getting headaches again. To make this worse, one of our neighbours is building a shed in his garden, and he's been using powertools since nine this morning.

RE: the poop happens world we live in thread 2XXX - Marth - 07-16-2012

All my friends leave for college in a month while I'll be here at community college. I am going to be so fucking alone. They'll all come back with these great adventures and stories and I'll be just here. In two years I leave for temple university which is great and all but for two years I'm stuck in this hell hole of a town. And why? Because I'm too fucking broke to afford a 4 year school right off the bat. I feel so unfulfilled it's disgusting. I feel even worse about how selfish I'm being aboutthis rather than happy for all of them. Just augh.

RE: the poop happens world we live in thread 2XXX - [robo9] - 07-16-2012

Well a car caught on fire at work today...

RE: the poop happens world we live in thread 2XXX - Kami - 07-16-2012

(07-16-2012, 02:05 PM)[robo9] Wrote: Well a car caught on fire at work today...
Was someone shooting at it?

Anyway, I got hit with a door right square in the forehead. I was dizzy and had blurry vision for about an hour.

RE: the poop happens world we live in thread 2XXX - [robo9] - 07-16-2012

No, someone left a can of freon in the hinge of the hood and shut the hood. This caused the passenger side of the hood to tilt rather significantly and press on the battery. Somehow the battery caught on fire, and now I'm out of a bit of money.

RE: the poop happens world we live in thread 2XXX - Kami - 07-16-2012

(07-16-2012, 04:19 PM)[robo9] Wrote: No, someone left a can of freon in the hinge of the hood and shut the hood. This caused the passenger side of the hood to tilt rather significantly and press on the battery. Somehow the battery caught on fire, and now I'm out of a bit of money.
Either it was your car or you somehow managed to ignite it.

RE: the poop happens world we live in thread 2XXX - Virt - 07-16-2012

People say things and I don't know what to say back and so I just make this frustrated sound that evidently drives people out of their minds and makes people not want to talk to me. Specifically my mother.

RE: the poop happens world we live in thread 2XXX - Maxpphire - 07-16-2012

Car insurance is being a pain in the butt to get

RE: the poop happens world we live in thread 2XXX - Boo - 07-16-2012

Quote:I feel so unfulfilled it's disgusting. I feel even worse about how selfish I'm being aboutthis rather than happy for all of them. Just augh.

This is exactly how I feel.. Life's pretty tough, can't take it some times..

RE: the poop happens world we live in thread 2XXX - Devicho - 07-18-2012

I'm waiting for this dentist to get back to me... in the meantime, it feels like the pain in my mouth is getting worse and more generalized.

RE: the poop happens world we live in thread 2XXX - puggsoy - 07-19-2012

Due to the computer I was using last night inconveniently using NZ time, I stayed up way later than planned, so I woke up way later than planned again.
Also school is a pain, I'm kind of putting off English but I'll probably have to start on it tomorrow.

RE: the poop happens world we live in thread 2XXX - Gwen - 07-19-2012

Open up Itunes to listen to some music as I take a bath(awh yeah) and see tat Itunes deleted 86% of my library and pretty much everything else. Needless to say, I'm pretty pissed atm.

RE: the poop happens world we live in thread 2XXX - Kami - 07-19-2012

(07-19-2012, 06:39 PM)Harley Quinn Wrote: Open up Itunes to listen to some music as I take a bath(awh yeah) and see tat Itunes deleted 86% of my library and pretty much everything else. Needless to say, I'm pretty pissed atm.
Time for some sueing.

RE: the poop happens world we live in thread 2XXX - Tellis - 07-19-2012

How does that even happen? Like, iTunes store stuff or other stuff? I mean, I hate iTunes because it is evil and a god-awful memory hog on Windows, but... that seems really odd if it's stuff from your computer.

Oh and you should get foobar2000. It's lightweight, entirely customizable and there's an iPod plug-in for it if that's why you're sticking with iTunes. Oh, unless you're using a Mac, then I dunno.