The VG Resource
the poop happens world we live in thread 2XXX - Printable Version

+- The VG Resource (https://www.vg-resource.com)
+-- Forum: Archive (https://www.vg-resource.com/forum-65.html)
+--- Forum: July 2014 Archive (https://www.vg-resource.com/forum-139.html)
+---- Forum: The Archives (https://www.vg-resource.com/forum-66.html)
+---- Thread: the poop happens world we live in thread 2XXX (/thread-17886.html)

RE: the poop happens world we live in thread 2XXX - Marth - 07-13-2012

I'm sorry man, that sucks. Hopefully tomorrow is a better day.

Lost my debit card, had to cancel it. Went out and bought a prepaid/disposable debit card so I could buy shit from the steam sale. Placed an order on amazon with it while I was at it. Turns out my amazon order wasn't charged immediately. so all the money went to steam and now I need another card so I can fucking get the order by Wednesday damn it. I mean I really wouldn't mind buying another card because I'm literally getting my money right back and I can just use the card to buy shit somewhere else, minus the extra 3 bucks it costs to activate the damn thing.

RE: the poop happens world we live in thread 2XXX - Lemonray - 07-13-2012

I really need to stop thinking about the things which have been giving me stress. I've been having heart pains on and off since I got up this morning because of them.

RE: the poop happens world we live in thread 2XXX - Gwen - 07-13-2012

So the lady is pretty much demanding I just give her a check instead of setting up a time to get her car fixed so I could just go pay for it. SHE'S POCKETING MY GODDAMNED MONEY FOR WHO KNOWS WHAT. IMHO if you're not going to use the money for fixing your car, why should I owe you a fucking penny even?
Fuck you lady, you're just fucking up my finances because you want a free $500.

RE: the poop happens world we live in thread 2XXX - Rai - 07-13-2012

You know what's great? Selling something on Amazon and not being able to afford the fucking envelope and postage.

Need a po box now to ship eliquid to my house because even though it's water vapor and not smoke my parents are like "NO NICOTINE IN THE HOUSE" AUGH THERE GOES ANOTHER 24 BUCKS

RE: the poop happens world we live in thread 2XXX - Kriven - 07-13-2012

Or you could just, y'know.

Respect that your parents don't want nicotine in their house.

I don't smoke/vape in the house or anywhere on the property(aside from the photo I took the other day...). I do it out at work, around town and among friends. I never do it around them or anything, and I keep it respectably quiet. Even while out with them and dying for a smoke I resist it.

RE: the poop happens world we live in thread 2XXX - Rai - 07-14-2012

I sell my fucking guitar for fuel so I can babysit your child, and you repay me by guilt-tripping me over little shit.

Oh, if only he weren't a black belt, his throat would have been cut a loooong time ago. Fucking asshole needs to get that the world goes beyond just him.

Looks like my wall is gonna have a few new holes punched through it today.

RE: the poop happens world we live in thread 2XXX - Lemonray - 07-14-2012

Another day during which I've gotten absolutely nothing done.

Oh, wait. I did make two pixels of progress on one sprite. Woo.

RE: the poop happens world we live in thread 2XXX - redblueyellow - 07-14-2012

Applied for a job today, but found out that the ad they posted on craigslist had been deleted when I got back home. I probably won't even go through to the interview process, because the manager that I talked to was completely oblivious to the fact that there was even an ad in the first place. I really would have loved the job, but I guess it doesn't always work out.

EDIT: Just one of those days where everything bad seems to pile on top of each other...

RE: the poop happens world we live in thread 2XXX - Helmo - 07-14-2012

it is literally not fucking possible for me to have a conversation with my mother without upsetting her in some way

I fucking hate her so much

RE: the poop happens world we live in thread 2XXX - SKELTON S. SKELETON - 07-15-2012

me, my car wrecked, my window getting broken in vegas, my teeth, my insurance, my shitty job that keeps me from affording car payments and insurance. all of it has burned through my parents money because i couldnt afford it on my own and theres basically nothing left. my friends are all out finding ways to do what they love, i'm sitting at home with almost no friends and no way of even achieving anything i want.
me, the skeleton, i feel worthless. talentless. my creativity went with highschool. i cried for the first time in years tonight except my brothers have moved out and left me here by myself.
i hate selfish thoughts but that's all i have tonight. instead of wasting my time talking to people online in highschool maybe i shouldve been doing art and writing so i'd actually be good instead of putting up the poor facade of someone who is.
the skeleton gazed out at the awful black sky tonight and nothing stared back. he did not hear a whisper of imagination, there was no light of ideas. all he had was himself and his thoughts, however hopeless they might be.

RE: the poop happens world we live in thread 2XXX - Kosheh - 07-15-2012

The Year Of The Broke Ass TSR User is taking its reign it seems

i'm also short on money lately - and i'm taking a trip to NYC with my girlfriend today. while i'm glad i am, I just realized that i don't have as much money as I hoped Ded;

edit: wait a second what the fu-

i got a paycheck, and i'm actually financially okay for right now. okay, but not great. car maintenance is too fucking much Ded

RE: the poop happens world we live in thread 2XXX - Kami - 07-15-2012

Had a printer explode on me today, not fun. Accidentally fell asleep on my way down the stairs and got a faceful of floor. I also got clawed by my cat.

Though it could be worse.

RE: the poop happens world we live in thread 2XXX - Marth - 07-15-2012

Contributing to the broke-ass TSR member list.
My mom doesn't get paid until next week, we would have lost power and water if I didn't help out. 550 bucks there, and the remaining 300 I had on me is gone towards classes that I am getting like no financial aid and I have no idea, it almost wasn't even worth the time to fill out all that paper work with what they're giving me. I start school in pretty much less than a month I have no fucking money for books, and I have no money for classes, I need to get out of here but shitty job doesn't allow me to afford even a shit shack of an apartment in a bad part of the near by city(my friends that are also staying local also have shit jobs so even if we combined our money to rent a shit shack none of us would be able to afford classes or food or insurance or fucking anything).

Guess it's time to start looking for a second job.