The VG Resource
the poop happens world we live in thread 2XXX - Printable Version

+- The VG Resource (https://www.vg-resource.com)
+-- Forum: Archive (https://www.vg-resource.com/forum-65.html)
+--- Forum: July 2014 Archive (https://www.vg-resource.com/forum-139.html)
+---- Forum: The Archives (https://www.vg-resource.com/forum-66.html)
+---- Thread: the poop happens world we live in thread 2XXX (/thread-17886.html)

RE: the poop happens world we live in thread 2XXX - Koopaul - 08-07-2011

I remember two kids were murdered at my highschool... Not there ofcourse, but still scary. Makes sense seeing how I live in the most dangerous city in Massachusetts.

RE: the poop happens world we live in thread 2XXX - Maxpphire - 08-07-2011

Dumb manager again tonight. She will get fat if she keeps ordering pizza everynight. Also she is too conserned over me not wanting a slice of pizza.

Also apparently I am wrong about a random customer calling me at work to say I am cute is a creepy thing to do. It was more awkward in the fact that I am not good at talking on the phone to people I do know and I feel uncomfortable when someone I don't know complements my looks, but that makes me a weirdo to my manager.

Computer is broken, hello wii.

RE: the poop happens world we live in thread 2XXX - Chutzpar - 08-07-2011

(08-07-2011, 04:45 AM)Kat Wrote: She will get fat if she keeps ordering pizza everynight.

okay
who gives a fuck.

RE: the poop happens world we live in thread 2XXX - Lemonray - 08-07-2011

Quote:Also apparently I am wrong about a random customer calling me at work to say I am cute is a creepy thing to do. It was more awkward in the fact that I am not good at talking on the phone to people I do know and I feel uncomfortable when someone I don't know complements my looks, but that makes me a weirdo to my manager.

So, this manager of yours is okay with sexual harassment? Can't you report her to a higher authority or something?

RE: the poop happens world we live in thread 2XXX - Alex IDV - 08-07-2011

(08-07-2011, 04:45 AM)Kat Wrote: Also apparently I am wrong about a random customer calling me at work to say I am cute is a creepy thing to do. It was more awkward in the fact that I am not good at talking on the phone to people I do know and I feel uncomfortable when someone I don't know complements my looks, but that makes me a weirdo to my manager

Well, you are cute

Actually I have no idea what you look like

RE: the poop happens world we live in thread 2XXX - [robo9] - 08-07-2011

Dammit mom, if you back out on your part of the deal, don't expect me to carry out my part.

RE: the poop happens world we live in thread 2XXX - Lemonray - 08-07-2011

That feel when heartbroken and miserable yet unable to shed a single tear.

RE: the poop happens world we live in thread 2XXX - Maxpphire - 08-07-2011

(08-07-2011, 05:38 AM)Tachikoma Wrote:
(08-07-2011, 04:45 AM)Kat Wrote: She will get fat if she keeps ordering pizza everynight.

okay
who gives a fuck.

It more or less had to do with her giving a fuck to me not wanting a piece and sometimes my general eating habits. Probably should have worded it differently

RE: the poop happens world we live in thread 2XXX - Garamonde - 08-07-2011

I just saw the gnarliest CICADA IN THE BATHROOM WINDOW. O~O;

It was the biggest bug I'd ever seen (I wasn't close obviously but it looked to be the size of my thumb or index) and I didn't even know they were that big. It sure explains the hissing noises I heard earlier which freaked me out because I thought it was a snake. It's still there and I'm anxiously awaiting when Mom comes over...!

...They don't hurt you right?

RE: the poop happens world we live in thread 2XXX - Devicho - 08-07-2011

I need to stop reading about all the bullshit going on with the US it's depressing.
But then again it's better to be informed than unaware.

http://thinkprogress.org/economy/2011/08/03/283386/brandstad-tax-break-poor-veto/

RE: the poop happens world we live in thread 2XXX - Sol - 08-07-2011

(08-07-2011, 04:14 PM)Mighty Jetters Wrote: I just saw the gnarliest CICADA IN THE BATHROOM WINDOW. O~O;

It was the biggest bug I'd ever seen (I wasn't close obviously but it looked to be the size of my thumb or index) and I didn't even know they were that big. It sure explains the hissing noises I heard earlier which freaked me out because I thought it was a snake. It's still there and I'm anxiously awaiting when Mom comes over...!

Cicadas are harmless, so you don't need to worry. Smile

RE: the poop happens world we live in thread 2XXX - Helmo - 08-07-2011

[Image: EP467_Ninjask_usando_doble_equipo.png]

thats cause niggas dont know about my double team

RE: the poop happens world we live in thread 2XXX - Alpha Six - 08-07-2011

How has nobody ripped Galaga Arrangement yet >:<

RE: the poop happens world we live in thread 2XXX - Marth - 08-07-2011

"So tuesday I'm going to gabe's"
"No"
"He's one of my best friends, and he leaves for college in a week how can I not go?"
"As of now you're not going"

FUCK YOU MOM AND DAD. I COULD CARELESS ON MISSING OUT ON THE PARTY HE'S THROWING, I'M GONNA FUCKING MISS HIM WHEN HE'S GONE. BUT THAT'S RIGHT ME SEEING ONE OF MY BEST FRIENDS OFF ISN'T IMPORTANT TO YOU, BUT ME FORGETTING TO MOW THE LAWN IN THE MORNING IS DEATH SENTENCE WORTHY.

RE: the poop happens world we live in thread 2XXX - Koopaul - 08-08-2011

(08-07-2011, 04:14 PM)Mighty Jetters Wrote: I just saw the gnarliest CICADA IN THE BATHROOM WINDOW. O~O;

Oh that would be lucky for me. I have a hard time catching those suckers, my turtle loves them. They must be more tastey than crickets and worms.