The VG Resource
the poop happens world we live in thread 2XXX - Printable Version

+- The VG Resource (https://www.vg-resource.com)
+-- Forum: Archive (https://www.vg-resource.com/forum-65.html)
+--- Forum: July 2014 Archive (https://www.vg-resource.com/forum-139.html)
+---- Forum: The Archives (https://www.vg-resource.com/forum-66.html)
+---- Thread: the poop happens world we live in thread 2XXX (/thread-17886.html)

RE: the poop happens world we live in thread 2XXX - alexmach1 - 07-09-2012

didnt get into summer school for missing the first 2 days
god my problems are minuscule

RE: the poop happens world we live in thread 2XXX - Rosencrantz - 07-09-2012

Another essential all-nighter last night.

I have lost control of my life.

RE: the poop happens world we live in thread 2XXX - Gwen - 07-10-2012

$500. $500 fucking dollars to fix a dent no larger than the size of a dime in diameter, and no deeper than a few millimeters. God I hate life right now.

RE: the poop happens world we live in thread 2XXX - Marth - 07-10-2012

Hit the reverse side of the dent with a hammer. Seriously it should fix it

RE: the poop happens world we live in thread 2XXX - [robo9] - 07-10-2012

I don't think he's talking about his car.

RE: the poop happens world we live in thread 2XXX - Previous - 07-11-2012

That's about ridiculous.

How people can get all butthurt and almost personally insulted when someone does some "damage" to their car. It's almost ridiculous.
Whereas, if I had a car and someone only merely touched it... welp.

Also, goddamnit HTC. Had my phone sent in for repair a few weeks ago and got it back and it seemed fine but now, not even three weeks later, it's got the same problem again. Shuts itself down randomly, some sort of battery issue. I have no idea what they did, but I get the feeling they did nothing. I'll have to send it in again... gonna use the same box theyused to send the "repaired" thing back to me last time.

RE: the poop happens world we live in thread 2XXX - Gwen - 07-11-2012

Exactly, one of my sisters friends backed into my car leaving our driveway and put a tiny dent in it, and she thought I was going to kill her, but I just let it go, it's a car, as long as it gets me place to place and doesn't look like shit, I'm totally okay with a couple of small dents.

RE: the poop happens world we live in thread 2XXX - Goemar - 07-11-2012

(07-11-2012, 12:24 AM)Previous Wrote: Also, goddamnit HTC. Had my phone sent in for repair a few weeks ago and got it back and it seemed fine but now, not even three weeks later, it's got the same problem again. Shuts itself down randomly, some sort of battery issue. I have no idea what they did, but I get the feeling they did nothing. I'll have to send it in again... gonna use the same box theyused to send the "repaired" thing back to me last time.

HTC man, they seem so cool but as soon as things start going wrong they're utter arses. Just threaten to write a letter (not an email or phone call) and magically your phone will be fixed.

RE: the poop happens world we live in thread 2XXX - Kosheh - 07-11-2012

If it's a battery issue Previous then buy a new battery, they're like $20 Ded

I've been getting these crazy weird symptoms at work and while driving: chest pains to the point where I have to stop what I'm doing or else I'll pass out.

Turns out I just have some major anxiety issues I need to get ahold of Ded

RE: the poop happens world we live in thread 2XXX - Gaia - 07-11-2012

You know, after all this shit that has been going on online and off, I sorta feel displaced, especially when my birthday's just litterally a few day's away. Though I can easily get over it, but seeing things like this really makes me question the concept of "friendship".

RE: the poop happens world we live in thread 2XXX - Kriven - 07-11-2012

Poop happened.

This place: http://thedynastynh.com/

Stay away from it.

RE: the poop happens world we live in thread 2XXX - Chris2Balls [:B] - 07-12-2012

(07-18-2011, 12:47 PM)Chris2Balls [:B] Wrote: i'm just going to complain that the goldfish is still gulping for air despite his clean tank. it stills smells a bit and his eyes are still bulging, so eh.
Well, the fish died today. He died because he wasn't taken good care of: the water was changed between four and six times this year. It was changed two weeks ago, with a new pump fitted because he hasn't had one that worked in at least a year.
It angers me that he ultimately and slowly died of neglect during my absence.

RE: the poop happens world we live in thread 2XXX - Orgasmatron - 07-12-2012

you shouldnt change the water completely ever

change about 20% as often as you can (like every 2-3 weeks)

if he's in a small bowl/tank i used to use turkey basters and get all the dirt out while i added water

RE: the poop happens world we live in thread 2XXX - Garamonde - 07-12-2012

I'm sorry about your fish, it's so sad when pets die. I know the feeling. Sad

RE: the poop happens world we live in thread 2XXX - Chaoxys - 07-12-2012

Lost my high paying job because my manager is an ass (he was told by another manager that I was doing a fine job, replaced me anyways even though I usually finished my work before the other guys who had been there longer).

Bathroom exploded. Septic water spewing from the bathtub, pissy water from the toilet, ect.

Finally received a game in the mail I ordered from Gamestop.com that I've been wanting to play. They forgot to put the disk in the box.

It's been a hell of a 24 hours.