The VG Resource
the poop happens world we live in thread 2XXX - Printable Version

+- The VG Resource (https://www.vg-resource.com)
+-- Forum: Archive (https://www.vg-resource.com/forum-65.html)
+--- Forum: July 2014 Archive (https://www.vg-resource.com/forum-139.html)
+---- Forum: The Archives (https://www.vg-resource.com/forum-66.html)
+---- Thread: the poop happens world we live in thread 2XXX (/thread-17886.html)

RE: the poop happens world we live in thread 2XXX - redblueyellow - 07-05-2012

Went on a run with some of my friends last night. I wore flip flops to their house, so I decided to run barefoot. Got back from the run and found a piece of glass in my foot, so I'll have to get it taken out tomorrow. Definitely won't be fun...

RE: the poop happens world we live in thread 2XXX - Garamonde - 07-05-2012

(07-05-2012, 07:40 PM)magentacyanyellow Wrote: Went on a run with some of my friends last night. I wore flip flops to their house, so I decided to run barefoot. Got back from the run and found a piece of glass in my foot, so I'll have to get it taken out tomorrow. Definitely won't be fun...

I hope it doesn't bleed too much! Sad

RE: the poop happens world we live in thread 2XXX - Lemonray - 07-06-2012

Why is it so damn hard for me to focus on anything?

RE: the poop happens world we live in thread 2XXX - Gwen - 07-06-2012

So just when it seems I'm pulling my finances together, I got in a very very very minor fender bender and nicked a lady's bumper, but just enough to file a police report, so now on top of a $120 ticket, I'm paying for the damage out of pocket, and she didn't answer my call, so lets hope she calls back, and I'm going to be dropped from my parent's insurance due to the ticket and will have to get my own insurance at a rate that I won't be able to afford due to me being a male 19 year old. So the world is fucking great right now, my finances are going right back down the hole, and I might possibly have a car that will just sit and collect dust. Oh and my friends are laughing at me about this. Really fucking funny guys, hahaha.
What makes me the most angry is that while I know the accident was my fault, the damage to her car is so minor you can't even see it unless you get down on your knees and look, so basically I'm breaking my wallet for what amounts to a tiny, insignificant tiny little dent under her rear bumper.

RE: the poop happens world we live in thread 2XXX - puggsoy - 07-06-2012

Wow that sucks man, I feel for you. I'm not looking forward to having to look after my own finances once I finish school, but at least this lets me peek into what can happen.

Hope you get it sorted out though, good luck. (Also I don't get your friends, what the hell.)

RE: the poop happens world we live in thread 2XXX - Thumbtacks - 07-06-2012

So its been exactly 1 month without non-familial human contact, that is, I haven't left the house in roughly 30 days other than for work, which I'm alone at anyways.

I kinda figured I had at least one friend :/

RE: the poop happens world we live in thread 2XXX - Gwen - 07-07-2012

To add to my wonderful night, a stack of 7+ heavy ass tables fell on me and I banged my ankle and ass up real good. And to go along with that, this piece of shit that shouldn't even be called a coworker was a major douche and idiot as usual tonight with a multitude of reasons that stack up to bitching to the boss constantly about having to do his job, trying to push his job onto me, and then bitching when our boss yelled at him because I was already doing something else. For example, I was putting napkins down on the tables while everyone else finished putting down silverware, and he was just sitting on his ass doing jack shit so I asked him if he would vacuum, and right before putting in his earphones he said " I'll vacuum out in the prefunction, but you're vacuuming in here." (Basically " I'll vacuum the small room and dump the HUGE banquet hall on you.") After he left and started vacuuming the others told him that he had to vacuum the banquet room as well as there's only one spot on our checklist for vacuuming, not two, and he can't just dump it on me when I was actually doing something to begin with, and from then on he just bitches about how the boss should make me vacuum, and everyone, especially me just wanted to knock him the fuck out.
I hate this guy so much. Oh and my ass and ankle hurt a lot. But I appreciate that my boss and coworkers who are becoming friends don't let people walk all over me since I don't really speak up for myself a lot. I'd put this in neutral but even with the good outcome, all of it just puts me in a generally bad mood because of that idiot.

RE: the poop happens world we live in thread 2XXX - Devicho - 07-07-2012

My grandma is in from Florida so we wanted to do some fun things while she's here. I had a couple suggestions and what does my family do? Why, go do the things I was looking forward to on one of the few days I fucking work, of course, which means I miss out on all of the fun.

I'm getting really fucking sick of this bullshit.

RE: the poop happens world we live in thread 2XXX - DioShiba - 07-07-2012

So yeah, I opened up a bank account recently and I ended up deciding to do a online banking account last week because I thought it would have been a decent idea since I am on the internet most of the time. However the banker who helped me open the account ended up getting my email wrong (she ended up mistaking the "d" in the beginning with an "e") and I had to wait five days to change it.

So I did just that logged on, everything seems fine and all at the time. until today because now I can't even log in at all. I was wondering what the fuck was going on. I swore I put my password in there right but nope, the fucking service they have won't let me log in at all. So I wait a few hours, try again, fucking nothing. Goes to the forgot password page and I had to enter the last four digits of my SSN and my home phone. and I can't get no no matter how many times I try. And the funny thing is that I put both of those things right.

I'm fucking panicking right now because I'm fucking worried if my account got hacked, which is fucking ridiculous that it just happened to me since I only opened this just recently. I'm going to check with the people running this online service because this shouldn't be happening, at all.

I swear, if I find out it got hacked, I'm checking my balances, going to figure out how to report this, and shut down my online account completely if it's going to be that god damn cheap.

Oh and now my mother is being a bitch and my father of course has to act like a douche bag to me because I am asking for the phone so I can try to figure out what the fuck is going on.

hahahaha fuck my family, sooner I fucking get out of this place the better because honestly, I'm fucking done with them at this point. I'm not a child, they should know that, but no, they have to be cunts about every fucking thing I do

RE: the poop happens world we live in thread 2XXX - Garamonde - 07-08-2012

(07-07-2012, 10:27 PM)Sexy Bastard Wrote: until today because now I can't even log in at all. I was wondering what the fuck was going on. I swore I put my password in there right but nope, the fucking service they have won't let me log in at all.

This happens to Mom a lot... I hope you get it sorted out because it sucks really freakin' hard not being able to log into something and you can't figure out what's wrong.

RE: the poop happens world we live in thread 2XXX - Goemar - 07-08-2012

Can't say I've had much of an issue with online banking (HSBC) but as long as it's an actual bank you signed up with (and not a con man) you should be protected against hacking etc. (so even if they did you'll get your money 'back').

Just good look with the phone calls as you try and reset details etc, they're always a complete arse to deal with.

RE: the poop happens world we live in thread 2XXX - alexmach1 - 07-08-2012

all of your stories make my problems seem like cake walks Cry

make an animated .avi, just over 3MB
convert to .gif, well over 15MB
logic where

RE: the poop happens world we live in thread 2XXX - Lemonray - 07-08-2012

That feel when terrified of making new friends because I'm scared of potential friends abandoning me in the future.

RE: the poop happens world we live in thread 2XXX - Maxpphire - 07-08-2012

Friend comes back to RI from Oaklahoma to visit, probably won't visit me because his girlfriend hates me because I'm his ex. there's a reason why he is with you, he is a good friend of mine and nothing more and it hurts that I probably won't see him.

Oh and friend from high school committed suicide last night

don't want to be at work right now.

RE: the poop happens world we live in thread 2XXX - Marth - 07-09-2012

Whose teetering on the edge of a fucking breakdown? This guy, now to just avoid alcohol during it so I don't make a fool of/hurt myself again while delusional.

THIS IS GONNA SUCK