The VG Resource
the poop happens world we live in thread 2XXX - Printable Version

+- The VG Resource (https://www.vg-resource.com)
+-- Forum: Archive (https://www.vg-resource.com/forum-65.html)
+--- Forum: July 2014 Archive (https://www.vg-resource.com/forum-139.html)
+---- Forum: The Archives (https://www.vg-resource.com/forum-66.html)
+---- Thread: the poop happens world we live in thread 2XXX (/thread-17886.html)

RE: the poop happens world we live in thread 2XXX - Gwen - 07-03-2012

The newly hired full time hawker didn't show up tonight for work, SO GUESS WHO GOT TO HAWK AND NOW HAS CHAFFED LEGS THAT HURT A LOT.

RE: the poop happens world we live in thread 2XXX - Lemonray - 07-03-2012

I've got pains in my neck, heart, left shoulder and my back.

Painkillers aren't helping much :<

RE: the poop happens world we live in thread 2XXX - Kriven - 07-03-2012

Sick.

Poop is about to happen.

Shit.

RE: the poop happens world we live in thread 2XXX - Devicho - 07-03-2012

I spend five minutes away from my baby sister while I try to make lunch and she breaks my fucking Wii. Straight up won't spin the discs.
I fucking hate children. I used to not care but since I've started babysitting I can't stand being around kids.

RE: the poop happens world we live in thread 2XXX - alexmach1 - 07-03-2012

(07-03-2012, 03:19 PM)Devicho Wrote: I spend five minutes away from my baby sister while I try to make lunch and she breaks my fucking Wii. Straight up won't spin the discs.
I fucking hate children. I used to not care but since I've started babysitting I can't stand being around kids.

give them a legend of zelda game or skyrim
that will keep them incapacitated for days~
nintendo customer service can repair it for cheap
they repaired mine for free when it couldnt read discs anymore

RE: the poop happens world we live in thread 2XXX - Koopaul - 07-03-2012

(07-03-2012, 03:19 PM)Devicho Wrote: I spend five minutes away from my baby sister while I try to make lunch and she breaks my fucking Wii. Straight up won't spin the discs.

Aw that's a shame. Not the Wii, about kids. I love little kids. They're so cute! It's too bad your sister had to ruin it for you.

RE: the poop happens world we live in thread 2XXX - Devicho - 07-03-2012

Oh, no, it's not just the baby. Sometimes I want to throttle all three of my sisters.
Also check out what happened at work.
[Image: tBmwq.jpg]

RE: the poop happens world we live in thread 2XXX - puggsoy - 07-03-2012

The laptop's USB mouse has chosen to gone haywire. I mean, it's no wonder, considering how many times it's fallen on the floor, but only about 10% of the time (probably less) has it been my fault, yet I use it the most and thus am suffering the most. Sometimes it works, sometimes it doesn't, a lot of the time I have to plug it in and out 10 times before it starts working, only to screw up again 15 minutes after. It goes on, off, on, off, and then just dies. I mean, the trackpad still works, so I can still navigate, but not nearly as easily as with a mouse.
Let alone the fact that I can't edit images, test World of Goo levels, or play most of my games. Do you know how it feels to try and play TF2 with a mouse that doesn't work half the time? It's excruciating. The only reason I'm doing it at all is to get as many Piles of Ash as I can before the 7th, maybe I can actually find something other than a Scorched Crate for once. Although knowing my luck I wouldn't bet on it.

RE: the poop happens world we live in thread 2XXX - Garamonde - 07-03-2012

After the major power outage, I'm really friggin' sick of storms, and WE'RE HAVING ANOTHER ONE. It's not nearly as bad as the last one though at least.

RE: the poop happens world we live in thread 2XXX - Helmo - 07-04-2012

It's July 4th, the pool is going to be crowded as fuck...
The company I work for is shit too, they are understaffed as hell so I have to fill in for someone all the time.

RE: the poop happens world we live in thread 2XXX - Gwen - 07-05-2012

So over the years with my Stepdad, we've found commonground in music, mainly rooted in the Classic rock/metal/classic prog areas, so I've been trying to show him some of my music and see if we can forge new bridges of awesomeness. So on the roadtrip home today I put on Opeth's newest album which is very very very proggy, jazz inspired, and classic rock as hell, all of the above he likes, but a few minutes into the second track my dad says to me "I have to say I don't like this Dylan" and so I asked him why and he told me it was because of the lyrics, which proclaim "God is Dead" throughout the song. So there goes 80-90% of what I was going to show him, since he doesn't appreciate songs that have a negative leaning on Christianity or just about God in generaln. This really bums me out because while I still have really radular music to show him, this closes a lot of doors and oppurtunities for shared music interest :C

RE: the poop happens world we live in thread 2XXX - Goemar - 07-05-2012

Rayman Origins Pirate's Treasure glitch

RE: the poop happens world we live in thread 2XXX - Rosencrantz - 07-05-2012

Hi, I just pulled an all-nighter

I am not happy about where my day will go at all.

RE: the poop happens world we live in thread 2XXX - Lemonray - 07-05-2012

Sometimes my bad feels make me feel physically sick.

Other times they make me want to pick up an axe and hack people to death.

RE: the poop happens world we live in thread 2XXX - Kriven - 07-05-2012

Mom: Don't worry child I keep unemployed because I need you to raise my children, you're still on my insurance so you can get your dental work done. It won't cost you a thing.

One month later:

Mom: Oh, by the way, you owe the dentist 206 dollars.

The amount of rage I have right now....