The VG Resource
the poop happens world we live in thread 2XXX - Printable Version

+- The VG Resource (https://www.vg-resource.com)
+-- Forum: Archive (https://www.vg-resource.com/forum-65.html)
+--- Forum: July 2014 Archive (https://www.vg-resource.com/forum-139.html)
+---- Forum: The Archives (https://www.vg-resource.com/forum-66.html)
+---- Thread: the poop happens world we live in thread 2XXX (/thread-17886.html)

RE: the poop happens world we live in thread 2XXX - Gwen - 06-30-2012

Who has to work for the next 10-12 hours? This guy.

RE: the poop happens world we live in thread 2XXX - Kriven - 06-30-2012

Is this one of those deals where I can't see the newest post because it's the start of a page and for whatever reason the page won't create without two posts on it?

Edit: Yes, yes it was.

RE: the poop happens world we live in thread 2XXX - Vipershark - 06-30-2012

Threadglitch 2: Glitch harder

RE: the poop happens world we live in thread 2XXX - Helmo - 06-30-2012

(06-30-2012, 03:22 PM)Harley Quinn Wrote: Who has to work for the next 10-12 hours? This guy.

I've had two 13 hour shifts in a row I know how that is Sad

also fuck I eat nothing but healthy food and I wash my face everyday and drink lots of water why isn't my face getting clearer???

RE: the poop happens world we live in thread 2XXX - Maxpphire - 07-01-2012

I probably have ulcers but need to follow up with a GI doctor to be sure.

This means no more ibuprofin, which is the only thing that works against my period cramps, which are sometimes unbearable.

Fuck.

RE: the poop happens world we live in thread 2XXX - Goemar - 07-01-2012

(07-01-2012, 04:01 AM)Kat Wrote: I probably have ulcers but need to follow up with a GI doctor to be sure.

This means no more ibuprofin, which is the only thing that works against my period cramps, which are sometimes unbearable.

Fuck.

One of my friend's has stomach ulcers. Let's just say it's not fun, hopefully your case won't be as bad. So well, best of luck with the diagnosis.

RE: the poop happens world we live in thread 2XXX - Helmo - 07-01-2012

I think I get more depressed everyday...

RE: the poop happens world we live in thread 2XXX - Marth - 07-02-2012

^This is me
EDIT: THIS PIECE OF SHIT I ONCE CALLED A FRIEND STOLE MY 200 DOLLAR WATCH I AM READY TO FUCKING BURN HIS HOUSE DOWN. WHO THE FUCK DOES SOMETHING LIKE THAT?!

RE: the poop happens world we live in thread 2XXX - Kosheh - 07-02-2012

oh shit rip ^
(06-30-2012, 09:23 PM)Amon Wrote:
(06-30-2012, 03:22 PM)Harley Quinn Wrote: Who has to work for the next 10-12 hours? This guy.

I've had two 13 hour shifts in a row I know how that is Sad

also fuck I eat nothing but healthy food and I wash my face everyday and drink lots of water why isn't my face getting clearer???
Is it acne? Or just dry skin? Moreso, what're you even washing with?

My face dries and occasionally gets red and rashy. I use a skin cleanser called Cetaphil that I apply once a day, and it's clearer than it was months ago. It's maybe $7 or $8 a bottle?

RE: the poop happens world we live in thread 2XXX - puggsoy - 07-02-2012

Since we're on the topic of faces and all that, I shaved today. I was planning to just trim the goatee bit, but I cut it a bit too much so I had to shave it off completely. Now I just have my moustache, so I look French. Not necessarily bad, but normally I shave my goatee along with my moustache.

Wait, why didn't I do that this time?

Ouch!

RE: the poop happens world we live in thread 2XXX - Vipershark - 07-02-2012

When you go to bed, lay a fresh, clean towel flat over your pillow every night so that you're sleeping on top of the towel.
You have to use a different clean towel every night. No reusing towels without washing them first!

If you do this every night and keep up your normal washing routine (but also apparently if you don't), you should notice your face start to clear up after a while.

RE: the poop happens world we live in thread 2XXX - Kosheh - 07-02-2012

That's...kind of weird, Vipershark but I can see the logic behind that. Your body produces more oil when you're sleeping overnight - that's why you sometimes feel grubby in the morning with dragonbreath - because of all the ~festering bacteria~.

The towel catches that grub...but that kinda sounds like a waste of good towels, too >>;

RE: the poop happens world we live in thread 2XXX - Vipershark - 07-02-2012

I mean, if it doesn't bother you, you can use the towel after you get out of the shower. It's still (relatively) clean aside from face... oil so if that's not an issue for you you can use it to dry off.
just don't touch your face with it ahaha

RE: the poop happens world we live in thread 2XXX - Strasteo - 07-02-2012

I'm sick with the 24-hour flu. :/

On one hand I'm glad it's nothing that serious.

On the other it still sucks.

RE: the poop happens world we live in thread 2XXX - Koopaul - 07-03-2012

Forget putting anything on my bed! I toss and turn so much in my sleep that I wake up with a pillow on the floor and a blanket wrapped around my leg.