The VG Resource
the poop happens world we live in thread 2XXX - Printable Version

+- The VG Resource (https://www.vg-resource.com)
+-- Forum: Archive (https://www.vg-resource.com/forum-65.html)
+--- Forum: July 2014 Archive (https://www.vg-resource.com/forum-139.html)
+---- Forum: The Archives (https://www.vg-resource.com/forum-66.html)
+---- Thread: the poop happens world we live in thread 2XXX (/thread-17886.html)

RE: the poop happens world we live in thread 2XXX - Rosencrantz - 06-11-2012

So while everything if almost finished for the undergraduate end of the readmission, I still need to talk to my graduate adviser on my completed plan of study.

He usually causes meetings with him to go on for about three weeks in regards to admissions.

I need to get his approval on my first visit with him.

Then comes the task of running across campus getting signatures from everyone else I need.

It all has to be done this week. If not, I can't get into the program. If this happens, I might have fucked up my degree.

It is also finals week this week. Oh, and I need to schedule a few interviews along the way.

I am just so fucking stressed about this entire thing, and I need help.

RE: the poop happens world we live in thread 2XXX - Gwen - 06-11-2012

I'm not happy with life, I feel like I'm a third wheel to my own life, like today at the falls, had enough fun, but my friends left me behind constantly, just because I wanted to go deeper into some spots, they just went on without me, leaving megoing through to turn around and see them hundreds of yards off. Then we went into a cafe to get a drink of water, and everyone just sat down so I went outside and laid out in the grass for near 20 minutes, just watching the sky, thinking "Man, everyone else but me is in a happy relationship, while I'm stuck in a rut" And I'm trying to get out of that rut, but life doesn't seem to want to give me that boost I need to get out. Instead it seems to want to just stomp on my fingers, throwing back down the well. Example, it looks like my Hemorrhoids are back, I'm starting to bleed increasingly again, the women I find interesting are already taken, leaving me stuck in that third wheel position every time I hang out with friends, as their girlfriends or in my friends' case, sex buddy are always showcasing the fact that they are sex buddies everywhere leaving me in situations I don't find comfortable, so I usually remove myself from them like today at the falls, but all that does is leave me sitting away from my friends, bored to tears, and no one ever seems to notice and the cycle goes on.

RE: the poop happens world we live in thread 2XXX - [robo9] - 06-11-2012

I'm really disappointed in my mom. I decide to try a battle medic for shits and giggles, and evidently she's slept with atleast 8 of the guys on the server.

Or maybe some people on tf2 are immature assholes.

RE: the poop happens world we live in thread 2XXX - Mutsukki - 06-11-2012

Hey Flannel, I experienced that once (ok not once, but this was the one that made me change my mindset). I was on a foreing country and wanted to see/go to some places. It was a group thing, but nobody was bound to anyone, and naturally, some things I had more interest in than others. So what I did? I went wherever the fuck I wanted. I noticed that when you do that, people start to miss you. Do whatever you feel like, if you want to see something don't ask if they want to see it too, say "Hey, I'm going to check this out" and go. Trust me, you'll feel better and more independent. You shouldn't feel "left behind" by your friends, you should feel more "I did what I wanted to do".

About the relationship part. Relationships are tricky things, but try to enjoy the freedom you have now <: Even if you don't want it, just enjoy life, these things happen eventually as long as you keep yourself open for opportunities and stuff. It's hard to, um, "find" a relationship, you should be open to meet new people and find interesting people (an advice I really really suck at following).

RE: the poop happens world we live in thread 2XXX - Gwen - 06-11-2012

Well I did get some nice photos of he falls today which I was going to post in the walk thread Smile

RE: the poop happens world we live in thread 2XXX - Lemonray - 06-12-2012

I'm feeling a bit under the weather.

And very depressed, which makes it kind of hard to get anything done.

RE: the poop happens world we live in thread 2XXX - Mutsukki - 06-12-2012

Oh my god it's so freaking hard to not procastinate ):

Seriously, what the hell is wrong with me, every single day I think "okay I'm going to get stuff done!!" is the day I procastinate the most, what the hell

RE: the poop happens world we live in thread 2XXX - Lemonray - 06-12-2012

Religionfags will never be happy until the whole world is dancing to their tune.

"Millions upon millions of planets in the universe and god created them all. Also gay marriage is the devil."

RE: the poop happens world we live in thread 2XXX - Koopaul - 06-12-2012

Do you ever fear that there is underlying tension on these boards, and the slightest mistake could cause this place to blow up!?

Whew it's very scary don't you think?

RE: the poop happens world we live in thread 2XXX - Goemar - 06-12-2012

I wouldn't take the internet so seriously. Internet rage it all the erm... rage now days.

RE: the poop happens world we live in thread 2XXX - Mutsukki - 06-13-2012

I really can't stand college anymore, good thing it's ending. My classmates are probably the friendliest people I'll find in any course, and I really like them, but gosh, doing a group project for over an year can makes you want to kill some people, I am so not compatible with how they view things and do their work. Besides, I wanted to train my drawings, not my 3D animation and rigging, ugh. I'll be glad when all of this is over. Sad, yes, but relieved that I'll have more time to work and improve on myself without people that aren't my family or close friends demanding me things.

RE: the poop happens world we live in thread 2XXX - Chutzpar - 06-13-2012

(06-12-2012, 06:58 PM)Koopaul Wrote: Do you ever fear that there is underlying tension on these boards, and the slightest mistake could cause this place to blow up!?

Whew it's very scary don't you think?

ey i'm probs the last person to talk about this but i really don't think it's the case

i used to think that a lot about All Interaction, Ever and it tends to kinda make you find contention where there isn't any. like... if for example i'd assumed that you hated my guts, i could've easily read your post as being a jab aimed at Me Specifically because i am assuming tension where there probably isn't any.

that an argument happens doesn't necessarily indicate that there's anything underneath it beyond "people were pissed off about this thing" or "these people just naturally clash"

i guess since online interactions are often archived or logged and you can re-read shit, it's easier to hold on to things that would absolutely have been forgotten if they happened irl.

for example, i think if you went off of interactions on this forum and maybe facebook you'd assume that me + dazz are sworn fuckin' enemies but at most we're just... people who clash a lot. he's actually helped me with some Heavy Shit recently so while i'm not prancing off to buy him an interlocking "best dudes forever" necklace, i still think there is some degree of civility and respect despite us gettin' buttmad at each other on the internet.

RE: the poop happens world we live in thread 2XXX - Marth - 06-13-2012

Hey College,
This is the 5th time I've called requesting an appointment with an adviser so that I can start classes in July.
This is getting old, call me the fuck back already.

RE: the poop happens world we live in thread 2XXX - Dazz - 06-13-2012

I'm getting miffed that everybody I talk to has given up on using correct capitalisation. I is always upper case. Names use capitals. Radom words don't have capital letters.
Hugbox.

But no seriously, everybody is doing this, and it's irritating the shit out of me.

RE: the poop happens world we live in thread 2XXX - Mutsukki - 06-13-2012

That's...a very common thing on the internet, I tend to do this when I want to type faster. It's not even worth getting irritated over, you can understand the person anyway, it's not like incomprehensible internet slangs or something like that.