The VG Resource
the poop happens world we live in thread 2XXX - Printable Version

+- The VG Resource (https://www.vg-resource.com)
+-- Forum: Archive (https://www.vg-resource.com/forum-65.html)
+--- Forum: July 2014 Archive (https://www.vg-resource.com/forum-139.html)
+---- Forum: The Archives (https://www.vg-resource.com/forum-66.html)
+---- Thread: the poop happens world we live in thread 2XXX (/thread-17886.html)

RE: the poop happens world we live in thread 2XXX - Thumbtacks - 06-04-2012

Don't get involved in a politics debate with your only friend.

And if you do, Don't try and win.

Apparently I'm an "Insane Racist Sexist Fascist Neo-Nazi"
I'm not any of those Sad

RE: the poop happens world we live in thread 2XXX - Lemonray - 06-04-2012

Heh, I find it pretty damn hilarious when people blindly throw labels at me. Except for "Nazi", I've always found that one offensive.

I do notice a lot of people nowadays using words like "racist" and "nazi" as insults. It's immature, really.

RE: the poop happens world we live in thread 2XXX - PrettyNier - 06-05-2012

Quote:I've been hella depressed for the past two weeks for no reason. [I]Fun.[\I]
cool me too

RE: the poop happens world we live in thread 2XXX - DioShiba - 06-05-2012

because evidently it's real fucking mature to make fun of me these days.... Actually no every fucking day.

Monday lets make fun of Drew, Tuesday same thing, Wensday I DONT FUCKING KNOW WHAT DO YOU THINK IT'S BE A DICK TO DREW DAY, Thursday you know the drill, Friday fucking yeah, be a dick to drew day, lets do it.

When are people going to grow the fuck up and realize not everyone can take a so called "joke" repeatedly.

RE: the poop happens world we live in thread 2XXX - Gwen - 06-05-2012

Well apparently I've been suspended from Financial Aid and I can't afford to go back to college. Apparently 1 failed class has fucked me completely, even though all of my other grades have been b's and c's. My life is radularfucking tastic. And the bills start for my student loans. And here I thought I was just hitting a little bump in the road, and now it's turned out to be a fucking brick wall.

RE: the poop happens world we live in thread 2XXX - Lemonray - 06-06-2012

That feel when you know someone is too busy to talk to you but you're still paranoid that they just don't like you.

:/

RE: the poop happens world we live in thread 2XXX - Devicho - 06-06-2012

Ugh babysitting. I know I sound like a broken record but this is practically making me dislike children as a whole assuming I have to be around them for more than ten minutes.

RE: the poop happens world we live in thread 2XXX - Gwen - 06-06-2012

Got my first paycheck from my stadium job. Make WAY LESS than I thought I was making. Learned I make $4 +10% commission so if I work a stretch of 7 games where I'll work anywhere from 3-5 hours, the most I make around is around $100 for 7 days of work, and sales are not good this season so I'll be making around 30-60 more based on terrible to average sales. This makes me quite mad, as I work around 17 hours at my other job every other week and that garners in $170 for a 2 or 3 day period of working. I feel like I'm wasting my time at the stadium job when I could get another hotel job, easily balance the two out, and make some serious money. And I could probably get my old front desk job back, so it's sounding like a serious option atm, as I'm not going to bust my back and do a shit ton of work for piss poor pay, even if I work with cool people. Need to see Gale again though, so I can get her number hopefully Shy

RE: the poop happens world we live in thread 2XXX - Lemonray - 06-07-2012

There are lots of things I want to do, but I'm simply not focused or motivated at all...

RE: the poop happens world we live in thread 2XXX - Afr0Blu3 - 06-07-2012

Let's throw a little happiness into this thread, because judging from the past few posts this thread could use some!

Since I was last on these boards regularly, I've moved, got a new job, got engaged, and am currently expecting my first child. It's been a good couple of years in general.

Also, I somehow got into comics, I have no idea how, but I've started spending around £30 to £40 a month across 13 or so different titles, and I'm becoming a glutton for conventions, both things that will probably have to be cut down on once baby's here.

Edit: So, it turns out I'm an idiot.

RE: the poop happens world we live in thread 2XXX - Lexou Duck - 06-07-2012

umm, the thread's name is not very explicit, but it's the /unhappy/ thread.

There is a happy thread and a neutral thread, if you want :
Happy Thread
Neutral Thread

RE: the poop happens world we live in thread 2XXX - Afr0Blu3 - 06-07-2012

Oh, I see, duly noted for future.

RE: the poop happens world we live in thread 2XXX - Marth - 06-08-2012

I graduate high school tonight. It's been such a fun run, it's sad to see it end all so quickly.

RE: the poop happens world we live in thread 2XXX - Lemonray - 06-08-2012

I woke up at 3am again, and I feel starved but at the same time, I'm also feeling rather ill so I don't feel like eating anything.

RE: the poop happens world we live in thread 2XXX - Kosheh - 06-09-2012

(06-08-2012, 08:11 AM)The Pope of Dope Wrote: I graduate high school tonight. It's been such a fun run, it's sad to see it end all so quickly.

ohoho wait until college my friend :V