The VG Resource
the poop happens world we live in thread 2XXX - Printable Version

+- The VG Resource (https://www.vg-resource.com)
+-- Forum: Archive (https://www.vg-resource.com/forum-65.html)
+--- Forum: July 2014 Archive (https://www.vg-resource.com/forum-139.html)
+---- Forum: The Archives (https://www.vg-resource.com/forum-66.html)
+---- Thread: the poop happens world we live in thread 2XXX (/thread-17886.html)

RE: the poop happens world we live in thread 2XXX - Gwen - 05-29-2012

Welp, it's official. My family is moving to Cincinnati, and I don't know what the flying fuck I'm going to do.

RE: the poop happens world we live in thread 2XXX - [robo9] - 05-29-2012

I'm at boy state, which is essentially a mock version of the Arkansas governmental procedures, and it includes some seminars and speeches.

My first seminar I had to attend was based on the influence of religion in politics. Somehow, the conversation wound up on me debating that atheism is not a religion with the entire group (70 or so.) The stupidity that was said was astounding.

RE: the poop happens world we live in thread 2XXX - Vipershark - 05-29-2012

Quote:LOOK THIS WAS REALLY SAD OKAY

I learned to use computers on that monitor and all those Starcraft matches I played using the HP...

Well, they'll be remembered by the parts that I kept from them. (I decided to keep the speakers after all.) They're off to a better place now.
*sniff*

(By the way, that isn't my normal desktop wallpaper. I was just using that to show that my cell phone supports the same resolution and that was the only image I had at the time that would fit.)

Cry

RE: the poop happens world we live in thread 2XXX - Rai - 05-29-2012

ALLERGIES YAY

(05-29-2012, 03:09 PM)Gwen Wrote: Welp, it's official. My family is moving to Cincinnati, and I don't know what the flying fuck I'm going to do.

That's about a stone's throw from where I live.

RE: the poop happens world we live in thread 2XXX - Sengir - 05-30-2012

horrible US History teacher + getting sick on my first day of Summer Session

RE: the poop happens world we live in thread 2XXX - TomGuycott - 05-30-2012

Gors got my hopes up with a great idea I'd never be able to do. Very Sad

RE: the poop happens world we live in thread 2XXX - Sengir - 05-30-2012

He does that a lot

RE: the poop happens world we live in thread 2XXX - redblueyellow - 05-30-2012

Lost my Calculus IV notebook the week before finals... Time to retrace my steps and hope I find it by tomorrow.

RE: the poop happens world we live in thread 2XXX - Marth - 05-30-2012

My calc/trig book is gone too. I'm gonna end up having to pay the school for a new one or else I can't graduate.

RE: the poop happens world we live in thread 2XXX - Devicho - 05-30-2012

Can someone just take my sisters; I don't want them anymore. They're going to make me have a stroke by the time I'm 25, I just know it.

RE: the poop happens world we live in thread 2XXX - [robo9] - 05-30-2012

I got into an evolution debate with some fellow at bit state. He wanted proof. Showed him the list of transitional fossils. Explained the hierarchy of DNA and how it pointed to common ancestry.

Evidently that isn't considered proof.

Oh also there have evidently been cases in which Carbon dating has been so inaccurate, it is not reliable. There is also evidently some math equation involving the rotation of the sun which proves young earth.

RE: the poop happens world we live in thread 2XXX - Lemonray - 05-31-2012

But Satan created those fossils to deceive people!!!

RE: the poop happens world we live in thread 2XXX - Devicho - 05-31-2012

As bad as it sounds, people like that I pretty much give up on. Some people just are not going to listen to reason, and nothing you do or say can change that. I'm more interested in debates with people with somewhat of an open mind.

RE: the poop happens world we live in thread 2XXX - Koopaul - 05-31-2012

(05-30-2012, 11:03 PM)Devicho Wrote: Can someone just take my sisters; I don't want them anymore. They're going to make me have a stroke by the time I'm 25, I just know it.

Maybe by that time you can move out.

RE: the poop happens world we live in thread 2XXX - Gwen - 05-31-2012

With my group of friends, I'm the third fucking wheel every time we hang out. This fucking sucks so much. Especially when they always fucking do stuff in front of me.