The VG Resource
the poop happens world we live in thread 2XXX - Printable Version

+- The VG Resource (https://www.vg-resource.com)
+-- Forum: Archive (https://www.vg-resource.com/forum-65.html)
+--- Forum: July 2014 Archive (https://www.vg-resource.com/forum-139.html)
+---- Forum: The Archives (https://www.vg-resource.com/forum-66.html)
+---- Thread: the poop happens world we live in thread 2XXX (/thread-17886.html)

RE: the poop happens world we live in thread 2XXX - Helmo - 08-03-2011

I wish I could google digimon without a third of the images being rule 34

RE: the poop happens world we live in thread 2XXX - Sol - 08-03-2011

I just want to feel good

RE: the poop happens world we live in thread 2XXX - Rhyme - 08-03-2011

power went out last night for about 16 hours (just came back on this afternoon)

and somehow it caused this:
[Image: 1416063770.png]

as a result, i've done nothing but play minecraft because it takes 10 minutes for a single page to load

RE: the poop happens world we live in thread 2XXX - Chaos Rush - 08-04-2011

I hate summer...haven't hung out with anyone since Sunday. It's so boring at my house, doesn't help that my house is disgusting and so are the people that live in it.

RE: the poop happens world we live in thread 2XXX - Chutzpar - 08-04-2011

Auuggh I am so done with physio
just give me the steroids and orthopaedic inserts for fuck's saaaake

RE: the poop happens world we live in thread 2XXX - PrettyNier - 08-04-2011

apparently i've been going through something of an existential crisis all summer

and its still continuing whoop-dee-doo

RE: the poop happens world we live in thread 2XXX - Rökkan - 08-04-2011

(08-03-2011, 06:36 PM)Devicho Wrote: No Willow, stay out of the garbage can, it's gross and you'll make a huge mess.
No Willow, leave the fridge alone, I know you're going to start digging through everything and we can't waste food.
Willow, please take a fucking nap so you don't scream all night like you did last night keeping everyone up for hours.
Willow, I'm trying to cook dinner, please get away from the grill you're going to burn yourself.

I fucking hate babysitting.
Hope mom doesn't want grandkids from me because pffthahaha fat chance.

I seriously thought you were talking about a dog until you said "babysitting".

RE: the poop happens world we live in thread 2XXX - Flame - 08-05-2011

Well I now know the twist of this drama shit. And its basically pissed me off to no end. Going to start starting shit for a couple of days.

RE: the poop happens world we live in thread 2XXX - LeleleleMAXIMUM - 08-05-2011

Photoshop why do you keep on crashing every five or so minutes (no joke)
i will stab a baby panda

RE: the poop happens world we live in thread 2XXX - Maxpphire - 08-05-2011

So have I mentioned how much I /HATE/ people?

As a little information before the story, you should know that a lot of my co-workers come from Guatemala and speak English as a Second Language or attempt to do so anyway (We all kinda speak Spanglish at work so we can all understand eachother and at the same time, my english speaking co-workers are learning more spanish while they are learning more english so it does us all good pretty much.) and this is pretty much how it is with all of the Wendy's in my state, we have a lot of Spanish speaking peers.

So at 3 am the cash register also stops being able to take in orders, as in it will literally tell you "Invalid, please press clear" if you try to put in an order at closing time. So at 3:02AM a guy comes up to Drive through speaker to try to order a meal, The person Working Order Taker was someone who speaks english as a first language, she tells the guy "Sorry we're closed" and he yells into the mic "YOU STUPID FUCKING SPIC" and drives off. Made us all extremely angry.

RE: the poop happens world we live in thread 2XXX - Vipershark - 08-05-2011

depressed as shit
out of nowhere

gonna go do nothing for several hours because i feel like shit

RE: the poop happens world we live in thread 2XXX - Vipershark - 08-05-2011

so in addition to being too nice to people irl, i'm terrible at talking on the phone

both of this, combined together, lead to me being suckered into signing up for something i didn't want through my bank because the lady on the phone was really nice

gonna have to call in and cancel that.
yep.

fuck my life

RE: the poop happens world we live in thread 2XXX - Devicho - 08-05-2011

(08-04-2011, 05:45 PM)Rökkan Wrote:
(08-03-2011, 06:36 PM)Devicho Wrote: No Willow, stay out of the garbage can, it's gross and you'll make a huge mess.
No Willow, leave the fridge alone, I know you're going to start digging through everything and we can't waste food.
Willow, please take a fucking nap so you don't scream all night like you did last night keeping everyone up for hours.
Willow, I'm trying to cook dinner, please get away from the grill you're going to burn yourself.

I fucking hate babysitting.
Hope mom doesn't want grandkids from me because pffthahaha fat chance.

I seriously thought you were talking about a dog until you said "babysitting".
Nah my dog is much better behaved than that.

RE: the poop happens world we live in thread 2XXX - Marth - 08-05-2011

(08-04-2011, 03:24 PM)Gnostic WetFart Wrote: apparently i've been going through something of an existential crisis all summer

and its still continuing whoop-dee-doo

this is me, for the past year and a half.

RE: the poop happens world we live in thread 2XXX - Alpha Six - 08-05-2011

Man I really can't wait for my birthday.

Ahahahahaha just kidding my birthday is going to be fucking miserable. Looking forward to being 21 and focusing entirely on forgetting the entire day!